PDA

View Full Version : So does Blevins like hie crow plain or...

stoopified
3/31/2009, 10:27 PM
..with kechup,steaksauce, or covered in gravy? I ask this question because of Deano's statement two years ago on THE BLITZ after OU was knocked out in the SWEET 16.The Stream said and I quote " OU WILL NOT MAKE A FINAL FOUR WHILE THE PARIS TWINS ARE IN NORMAN. "

I have been waiting for this day for the two years since his asinine statement.The reason it was absurd? Blevins simply stated this as fact,he did not preface it with IN MY OPINION,I THINK,or I BELIEVE.

My only question is will he admit that he DID in fact make that statement.

sooner518
3/31/2009, 10:30 PM
to be fair, he did give them a 20/94% chance of never not getting past into the final four

sooneron
3/31/2009, 10:47 PM
To be fair, Dean did show up at a friend's room in Miami once totally naked.

nighttrain12
3/31/2009, 11:06 PM
..with kechup,steaksauce, or covered in gravy? I ask this question because of Deano's statement two years ago on THE BLITZ after OU was knocked out in the SWEET 16.The Stream said and I quote " OU WILL NOT MAKE A FINAL FOUR WHILE THE PARIS TWINS ARE IN NORMAN. "

I have been waiting for this day for the two years since his asinine statement.The reason it was absurd? Blevins simply stated this as fact,he did not preface it with IN MY OPINION,I THINK,or I BELIEVE.

My only question is will he admit that he DID in fact make that statement.

He'll say they weren't in Norman when they made the final four, they were in OKC. :D

walkoffsooner
4/1/2009, 04:47 AM
Dean who?