PDA

View Full Version : Sooners Offer Old Mill Linebacker Josh Furman?

oupride
3/31/2009, 08:37 AM
What surprises me is this story eludes to the Sooners making an uncommon offer to Furman without ever actually speaking with him. I have always felt there was a vetting process as far as character, grades, etc. Could this article be accurate?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/recruitinginsider/2009/03/sooners_offer_old_mill_linebac.html?wprss=recruiti nginsider

Sooners Offer Old Mill Linebacker

Old Mill junior RB/LB Josh Furman received a scholarship offer from Oklahoma today. The Sooners join a list that's sure to keep expanding, but currently includes Duke, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, Pitt, Virginia, Virginia Tech and West Virginia.

What's amazing about the Oklahoma and Michigan offers is that Furman contacted those schools to say he was interested in them. Then he sent them his highlight tape, which is so impressive that two of the nation's most storied programs responded with scholarship offers despite never meeting or seeing him in person.

badger
3/31/2009, 09:05 AM
I would question this practice of offering based on highlight tapes. I'm sure with enough clever editing, I would look like Michael Crabtree waltzing into the endzone versus Texas with a few secs left on the clock :D

But in any event, it's good to see athletes interested in attending OU.

soonerfan28
3/31/2009, 09:36 AM
I'm sure they contacted his coach, but not making a trip and meeting this kid in person is bizarre.

swardboy
3/31/2009, 10:51 AM
Well, maybe accompanying the tape was a copy of his transcript, verifying his 5.0 gpa, and affidavits confirming 40 hrs./wk volunteer service at local nursing home, and 20 hrs./wk. at the homeless soup kitchen.....

badger
3/31/2009, 10:56 AM
Well, maybe accompanying the tape was a copy of his transcript, verifying his 5.0 gpa, and affidavits confirming 40 hrs./wk volunteer service at local nursing home, and 20 hrs./wk. at the homeless soup kitchen.....

Ladies and gentlemen, we have found the next Tim Tivo :rolleyes:

goingoneight
3/31/2009, 12:09 PM
Who cares about film, athletic ability, on-the-field results, blah-blah-blah... How fast does he run the 40? I mean... That's all that really matters, right?

SouthFortySooner
3/31/2009, 02:01 PM
Can he rap?

Breadburner
3/31/2009, 05:39 PM
How is he with a screwdriver...???

SbOrOiNaEnR
3/31/2009, 05:54 PM

So when the hell does he have time for football?

soonerboomer93
4/1/2009, 07:49 PM
Can he rap?

obviously not if we offered him

Rhino
4/1/2009, 07:53 PM
Offering based on a highlight tape isn't THAT uncommon.

We've done it with a slew of QBs, and recently, Tom Wort.

OU_Sooners75
4/1/2009, 08:02 PM
I'm sure they contacted his coach, but not making a trip and meeting this kid in person is bizarre.

Not really. Think of it like this.

You are a prospect...that has not yet committed to a school.

You write a few schools...giving them your interest in them, along with a highlight video (which most of the time is put together by the high school program).

You wish to talk to them...but have yet done so. But, the school offers anyway. What occurs then?

The school is insuring a few things. The kid has expressed his interest in you...not the other way around. The highlight video is good. Later they will request unedited game tapes.

By giving an offer, it says we are also interested in you so please keep us on your list. We will then evaluate you more. Trust me, if OU has an offer on the table to this kid, they will be meeting with him soon enough. OU basically said thanks for the interest...now we have you on our list and will be following you more closely. Win/Win for OU. They have not had to work hard to get the kids interest and they get more time to evaluate the kid.

I hope that makes sense. :/

swardboy
4/1/2009, 09:55 PM
That sounds like an "Offer to Offer". I've never been aware of OU doing such a thing. Don't they only offer when they've conclusively determined they want the kid on the roster.

Has OU ever withdrawn an offer based on further evaluation of a player's skills?

soonerfan28
4/2/2009, 09:42 AM
75, it makes perfect sense.

badger
4/2/2009, 10:24 AM
I guess it's ok to make a scholarship offer, because nothing is binding right now. I've heard of schools that only have scholarship offers available to students for limited periods of time during recruiting periods to ensure that they won't drag their feet in committing. i.e. "We will offer you a scholarship, but if you don't accept it within a week, we will retract the offer." Although, that practice is a lot more common in sports that don't have as many schollys to offer, like women's lacrosse or men's baseball, I think.

Schools can offer, players can verbal, but there is no sense of commitment until the letter of intent is faxed over. Even then, the scholly is only for one year.

Splinter73
4/5/2009, 11:42 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=72101&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncf %2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fplayer%3frecruitId%3d721 01

this is real impressive: a 186 pound LB, who runs a 4.71 forty...what a rare find...

Dio
4/6/2009, 12:29 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=72101&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncf %2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fplayer%3frecruitId%3d721 01

this is real impressive: a 186 pound LB, who runs a 4.71 forty...what a rare find...

Shouldn't you be out celebrating the asterisk?

TXBOOMER
4/6/2009, 07:23 PM
Offering based on a highlight tape isn't THAT uncommon.

We've done it with a slew of QBs, and recently, Tom Wort.

You are absolutely correct. I've saw a kid get 2 D - 1 offers at a track meet his junior year based on running high hurdles with neither coach ever seeing him play a down of football. Athletic ability and speed are obvious. Most high school kids technique is not great if they aren't going to big time camps anyway.

sooner94
4/7/2009, 10:24 AM
TXBoomer- your sig is freaking awesome! That is hilarious. Although Mack may steal that from you and put it on a sign in Austin.

Joe2Easy
4/7/2009, 09:04 PM
The reality about "Prototype 1120" Josh Furman is that he is a pure athlete! 6' 2" about 194lbs. How do I know Im the guy who trained him for 12 weeks before his first ever combine in White Marsh (Baltimore MD) last year. Josh made the top 100 show case East region after wining the "Combine King and Fastest Man Awards", he ran an offical 4.37 sec. 40 yard dash. He's slowest 40 in two years was a 4.40 sec. he ran in the rain (NJ) at the top 100 show case East region. He has jumped twice " unmeasured"!! He has held the national vertical record of 40" it was broken just last year. If you would like to see his highlight tape it's on youtube (Josh Furman). The first team he is against on his highlight tape is my team (Annapolis High School, Annapolis Md) the school where he played the year before as a sophomore, he is a junior on his highlight tape. Josh ran the 100 meters after only running relays for the first time with one day to practice using the blocks in 10.86 sec against out state record holder it was less than a half a stride differance between the two!! He is fast!! Josh proved how fast he was doing training for the combine his sophomore year he "tripped" and fell at the start and ran a 4.50 flat!!!!!! We didn't even want to tell anyone because who would beleive such a thing. Well it's true!! Now let me tell you what hard work and detitcation will get you!! I train our kids for there combines, never less than 12 weeks would you beleive that Josh only ran a 5.47 sec test 40? well it's true!! Would you beleive that his next 40 test was a exact 5.47 sec 40 well it's true!! Josh has a gift from God! He just (at that time) didn't know how to use what he had. We said that he should run track to help unravel his legs as coach Brown would say. I studyed Josh just like I study any other athlete. The one key componant he has is that he is a very good and presistant student!! He trained every day missing only one to stay after to get help from a teacher, that's right 12 straight weeks! With that said lets talk about his results in 12 weeks and the differance in what his "test" results were. His test 40 was a 5.47 sec. 40 and 12 weeks later he ran a 4.37 sec. 40 no miss print!! His test vertical was 36 1/4" and 12 weeks later his vertical was unmeasured!! He jump so high his hand went over all the tabs!! His test bench reps was 16 reps and 12 weeks later he did 26 reps. his test broad jump was 8' 6" and 12 weeks later he jumped 10' 1". His test shuttle time was 5.00 sec going to the right and 4.85 sec. going to the left and 12 weeks later his shuttle time was 4.44 and 4.41 respectfully, and he improved that in PA this year to a 4.25 sec. Josh is being recruited by over 35 schools (colleges). Now lets get to the part about Oklahoma never seeing him and why they would be interested in a kid like Josh, well who wouldn't? Do you really think that the 30 plus school don't know nothing about how to recruit a high school football player. We (high school coaches) are in class with college coaches all the time they are smart, very smart you don't get a job like that if you are not! now Oklahoma has been my favorite team long before Coach Stoops took over!! Did I say JC Watts, Billy Simms or moving forward Jason White or Sam Bradford. Some of you probally never even been inside the stadium or watch them practice. have you ever seen Sam throw a football not on TV in person? the point Im trying to make here is that the only way you can really know if a high school kid like Josh can play at Oklahoma you have to either know alot about talent and or recruiting or know how good that kid is. Well since i have known "Prototype 1120" (Josh) from the time he was six years old i can say that I already what he had for a long time it was a matter of if he would be able to use it in an effective way!! He has learned that in two years!!! Now he will pick his school!! Yes I took his highlight tape to Oklahoma a few weeks ago droped it off at the office and then after I watched Sam throw the ball a little I went to a place called Brick Town, the The Oklahoma City Memorial (wow), didn't know it was a two hour ride to Norman from Tulsa I droped his tape off there to why not Coach Herb Hand is just as cool as any other coach I know. I spend 60-75% of my time with football one way or another that's who i know what I know. How do you think I found out about Jermie Smith Union High school or Gabb Lynn from Jenks high school. Jermie could play at any school he wanted to but he wanted to go to OSU! Any question call me (443) 822-5745 Coach Eades or you can call me Joe if your old enough. PEACE

Dio
4/7/2009, 09:31 PM
Therealityabout"Prototype1120"JoshFurmanisthatheisapureathlete!6'2"about194lbs.HowdoIknowImtheguywhotrainedhimfor12we eksbeforehisfirstevercombineinWhiteMarsh(Baltimore MD)lastyear.Joshmadethetop100showcaseEastregionaft erwiningthe"CombineKingandFastestManAwards",herananoffical4.37sec.40yarddash.He'sslowest40int woyearswasa4.40sec.heranintherain(NJ)atthetop100sh owcaseEastregion.Hehasjumpedtwice"unmeasured"!!Hehasheldthenationalverticalrecordof40"itwasbrokenjustlastyear.Ifyouwouldliketoseehishigh lighttapeit'sonyoutube(JoshFurman).Thefirstteamhei sagainstonhishighlighttapeismyteam(AnnapolisHighSc hool,AnnapolisMd)theschoolwhereheplayedtheyearbefo reasasophomore,heisajunioronhishighlighttape.Joshr anthe100metersafteronlyrunningrelaysforthefirsttim ewithonedaytopracticeusingtheblocksin10.86secagain stoutstaterecordholderitwaslessthanahalfastridedif ferancebetweenthetwo!!Heisfast!!Joshprovedhowfasth ewasdoingtrainingforthecombinehissophomoreyearhe"tripped"andfellatthestartandrana4.50flat!!!!!!Wedidn'teven wanttotellanyonebecausewhowouldbeleivesuchathing.W ellit'strue!!Nowletmetellyouwhathardworkanddetitca tionwillgetyou!!Itrainourkidsfortherecombines,neve rlessthan12weekswouldyoubeleivethatJoshonlyrana5.4 7sectest40?wellit'strue!!Wouldyoubeleivethathisnex t40testwasaexact5.47sec40wellit'strue!!Joshhasagif tfromGod!Hejust(atthattime)didn'tknowhowtousewhath ehad.Wesaidthatheshouldruntracktohelpunravelhisleg sascoachBrownwouldsay.IstudyedJoshjustlikeIstudyan yotherathlete.Theonekeycomponanthehasisthatheisave rygoodandpresistantstudent!!Hetrainedeverydaymissi ngonlyonetostayaftertogethelpfromateacher,that'sri ght12straightweeks!Withthatsaidletstalkabouthisres ultsin12weeksandthedifferanceinwhathis"test"resultswere.Histest40wasa5.47sec.40and12weekslater herana4.37sec.40nomissprint!!Histestverticalwas361/4"and12weekslaterhisverticalwasunmeasured!!Hejumpsoh ighhishandwentoverallthetabs!!Histestbenchrepswas1 6repsand12weekslaterhedid26reps.histestbroadjumpwa s8'6"and12weekslaterhejumped10'1".Histestshuttletimewas5.00secgoingtotherightand4.8 5sec.goingtotheleftand12weekslaterhisshuttletimewa s4.44and4.41respectfully,andheimprovedthatinPAthis yeartoa4.25sec.Joshisbeingrecruitedbyover35schools (colleges).NowletsgettothepartaboutOklahomaneverse einghimandwhytheywouldbeinterestedinakidlikeJosh,w ellwhowouldn't?Doyoureallythinkthatthe30plusschool don'tknownothingabouthowtorecruitahighschoolfootba llplayer.We(highschoolcoaches)areinclasswithcolleg ecoachesallthetimetheyaresmart,verysmartyoudon'tge tajoblikethatifyouarenot!nowOklahomahasbeenmyfavor iteteamlongbeforeCoachStoopstookover!!DidIsayJCWat ts,BillySimmsormovingforwardJasonWhiteorSamBradfor d.Someofyouproballyneverevenbeeninsidethestadiumor watchthempractice.haveyoueverseenSamthrowafootball notonTVinperson?thepointImtryingtomakehereisthatth eonlywayyoucanreallyknowifahighschoolkidlikeJoshca nplayatOklahomayouhavetoeitherknowalotabouttalenta ndorrecruitingorknowhowgoodthatkidis.Wellsinceihav eknown"Prototype1120"(Josh)fromthetimehewassixyearsoldicansaythatIalrea dywhathehadforalongtimeitwasamatterofifhewouldbeab letouseitinaneffectiveway!!Hehaslearnedthatintwoye ars!!!Nowhewillpickhisschool!!YesItookhishighlight tapetoOklahomaafewweeksagodropeditoffattheofficean dthenafterIwatchedSamthrowtheballalittleIwenttoapl acecalledBrickTown,theTheOklahomaCityMemorial(wow) ,didn'tknowitwasatwohourridetoNormanfromTulsaIdrop edhistapeofftheretowhynotCoachHerbHandisjustascool asanyothercoachIknow.Ispend60-75%ofmytimewithfootballonewayoranotherthat'swhoikn owwhatIknow.HowdoyouthinkIfoundoutaboutJermieSmith UnionHighschoolorGabbLynnfromJenkshighschool.Jermi ecouldplayatanyschoolhewantedtobuthewantedtogotoOS U!Anyquestioncallme(443)822-5745CoachEadesoryoucancallmeJoeifyouroldenough.PEA CE

Dude- BREATHE!

Curly Bill
4/7/2009, 09:37 PM
Dude- BREATHE!

He also needs to visit the restroom, because he's full of crap. :D

Joe2Easy
4/8/2009, 11:43 PM
He also needs to visit the restroom, because he's full of crap. :D Again everything I wrote about Josh is true and correct. I don't need anyone to beleive it. Any questions about him again here is my cell number (443) 822-5745 all you have to do is call and ask away right down to his GPA and his next visit witch is Thursday at the University Of Maryland. What eles would you like to know about him?

Curly Bill
4/8/2009, 11:44 PM
Again everything I wrote about Josh is true and correct. I don't need anyone to beleive it. Any questions about him again here is my cell number (443) 822-5745 all you have to do is call and ask away right down to his GPA and his next visit witch is Thursday at the University Of Maryland. What eles would you like to know about him?

Nothing.

Joe2Easy
4/8/2009, 11:48 PM
He also needs to visit the restroom, because he's full of crap. :D For the non educated or ignorant you can always call his school Head coach Damian Feragammo or recruiting coordinator Jason Dunlap (410) 200-0029

Curly Bill
4/8/2009, 11:52 PM
For the non educated or ignorant you can always call his school Head coach Damian Feragammo or recruiting coordinator Jason Dunlap (410) 200-0029

You lost any credibility you might have had when you said he tripped and fell flat at the start of a 40 and still ran a 4.5 I coached a kid that ran a 10.50 100 meters and he couldn't do that, nor could anyone else.

starclassic tama
4/8/2009, 11:57 PM
not to mention saying the guy ran a phil loadholt 5.47 and then trained for 12 weeks and ripped off a faster than adrian peterson 4.37. that might be the funniest and dumbest post in the history of soonerfans

Curly Bill
4/8/2009, 11:59 PM
I barely scanned the rest of his post after the falling flat 4.50 40 claim.

Crucifax Autumn
4/9/2009, 01:32 AM
Ummm...why wouldn't he already be at a big time program if he's friggin superman and the Flash's kid?

Joe2Easy
4/10/2009, 11:28 PM
The reason why he is not at any big time program ie (college) fool is because he is still in high school!!!!! Again if you or anyone else would really like to know about Josh Furman here is my cell number (443) 822-5745.

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:13 AM
My point being, why was Superflashspiderironwonderbatman not actively recruited by a big school?

And who you calling a fool ya foolashat?

Curly Bill
4/11/2009, 12:18 AM
So...who's gonna call this dumas' number? :D

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:22 AM
I don't want him to try to sign me as the latest hot Annapolis Rapper!

Curly Bill
4/11/2009, 12:25 AM
Dude, he can have you running a 4.2 40! LOL

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:26 AM
Ya can tell how cool he is cause he's mr. big time football AND music dude and has 47 friends on MySpace including Tom, Kanye, and Jay-Z.

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:30 AM
Dude, he can have you running a 4.2 40! LOL

Cool...I'ma gonna go play fer Florida!

Curly Bill
4/11/2009, 12:30 AM
Well you know, training big-time football players and spinning music goes hand-in-hand. :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:31 AM
Well, there is this:

G9RiitZEHxA

Curly Bill
4/11/2009, 12:32 AM
Did this guy work with Josh Jarboe? :D

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:33 AM
I think he gave him personal training!

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:36 AM
VtOy_XecS44

Curly Bill
4/11/2009, 12:37 AM
:D

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:39 AM
Fa9b7ZQ3Zkw

Curly Bill
4/11/2009, 12:42 AM
Trained by Joe2Easy (Joe2@Easy)

mU-d3Bv8p0A

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:45 AM
Mullet-fuggin-KING!

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:47 AM
I wonder if we can pick up that guy too...we'd be unbeatable!

Hell, we could just field Mullet and the SuperFlash and no one else and run up a bunch of 80-0 wins.

Curly Bill
4/11/2009, 12:47 AM
Also trained by Joe2Easy

K0dd4c3nVqM

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:48 AM
nah...too slow.

Curly Bill
4/11/2009, 12:48 AM
Get those guys and the cheetah racer -- we're back in the wisbone running up and down the field at will.

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 12:51 AM
Here's some video of his strength and voice conditioning coach:

PDMyArnIdzY

Curly Bill
4/11/2009, 12:54 AM
Advanced training:

7Vp2viHMXcY

tommieharris91
4/11/2009, 01:19 AM
The reality about "Prototype 1120" Josh Furman is that he is a pure athlete! 6' 2" about 194lbs. How do I know Im the guy who trained him for 12 weeks before his first ever combine in White Marsh (Baltimore MD) last year. Josh made the top 100 show case East region after wining the "Combine King and Fastest Man Awards", he ran an offical 4.37 sec. 40 yard dash. He's slowest 40 in two years was a 4.40 sec. he ran in the rain (NJ) at the top 100 show case East region. He has jumped twice " unmeasured"!! He has held the national vertical record of 40" it was broken just last year. If you would like to see his highlight tape it's on youtube (Josh Furman). The first team he is against on his highlight tape is my team (Annapolis High School, Annapolis Md) the school where he played the year before as a sophomore, he is a junior on his highlight tape. Josh ran the 100 meters after only running relays for the first time with one day to practice using the blocks in 10.86 sec against out state record holder it was less than a half a stride differance between the two!! He is fast!! Josh proved how fast he was doing training for the combine his sophomore year he "tripped" and fell at the start and ran a 4.50 flat!!!!!! We didn't even want to tell anyone because who would beleive such a thing. Well it's true!! Now let me tell you what hard work and detitcation will get you!! I train our kids for there combines, never less than 12 weeks would you beleive that Josh only ran a 5.47 sec test 40? well it's true!! Would you beleive that his next 40 test was a exact 5.47 sec 40 well it's true!! Josh has a gift from God! He just (at that time) didn't know how to use what he had. We said that he should run track to help unravel his legs as coach Brown would say. I studyed Josh just like I study any other athlete. The one key componant he has is that he is a very good and presistant student!! blah blah bhal........ i cnat spell write

http://neurosybir.net/nkoan/images/enter_key.jpg

Use this sometime.

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 01:33 AM
That's not gonna do much good other than to make it "look" coherent. The reality is it will still be a rambling, overlong, badly written urban legend.

Curly Bill
4/11/2009, 01:36 AM
That's not gonna do much good other than to make it "look" coherent. The reality is it will still be a rambling, overlong, badly written urban legend.

What are we gonna do when this Josh Furman shows up at OU running a 4.0 40, bench pressing 800 pounds, and vertical leaping 69 inches? :rolleyes:

tommieharris91
4/11/2009, 01:42 AM
What are we gonna do when this Josh Furman shows up at OU running a 4.0 40, bench pressing 800 pounds, and vertical leaping 69 inches? :rolleyes:

Watch him make every single play, on both sides of the ball.

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 01:42 AM
If that happens I'll sign a rap record deal with this guy and proclaim Kanye my lord and god!

Curly Bill
4/11/2009, 01:44 AM
Watch him make every single play, on both sides of the ball.

...and leading the band at halftime!

tommieharris91
4/11/2009, 02:05 AM
If that happens I'll sign a rap record deal with this guy and proclaim Kanye my lord and god!

So does that mean you will start eating fishsticks?

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 02:06 AM
Eat 'em? Hell, I'll have sex with 'em!

tommieharris91
4/11/2009, 02:07 AM
Eat 'em? Hell, I'll have sex with 'em!

Well there goes the gay fish joke. Thanks for ruining my fun. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 02:29 AM
LMAO...I had no idea I was ruining your setup!

Ya know what I heard about gay fish? They shun snapper.

tommieharris91
4/11/2009, 02:40 AM
LMAO...I had no idea I was ruining your setup!

Ya know what I heard about gay fish? They shun snapper.

I've always heard they didn't like meat.

Crucifax Autumn
4/11/2009, 02:56 AM
So...is this guy a gay fish or a snapper?

Joe2Easy
4/12/2009, 10:41 PM
My point being, why was Superflashspiderironwonderbatman not actively recruited by a big school?

And who you calling a fool ya foolashat? Let me tell you the schools that Prototype 1120 (Josh Furman) is being recruited by: Maryland , West Va., Boston College, Rugers, UCLA, Nebraska, UConn, North Carolina, Kansas State, Oregon, Duke, Colorado, Michigan, Pitt, Standford, Syracuse, Florida, LSU, Alabama, Notre dame, Illinois, G Tech, Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia Tech, Harvard, Akron, Penn State, Florida State, Elon, U of Miami, Tennessee, Tulsa, Oklahoma.

With offers from: Maryland, West Va., U of Pitt, North Carolina, Michigan, Virginia Tech, Duke, and Oklahoma

Joe2Easy
4/12/2009, 10:43 PM
Let me tell you the schools that Prototype 1120 (Josh Furman) is being recruited by: Maryland , West Va., Boston College, Rugers, UCLA, Nebraska, UConn, North Carolina, Kansas State, Oregon, Duke, Colorado, Michigan, Pitt, Standford, Syracuse, Florida, LSU, Alabama, Notre dame, Illinois, G Tech, Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia Tech, Harvard, Akron, Penn State, Florida State, Elon, U of Miami, Tennessee, Tulsa, Oklahoma.

With offers from: Maryland, West Va., U of Pitt, North Carolina, Michigan, Virginia Tech, Duke, and Oklahoma

Copy this link and paste it: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/video/2009/04/08/VI2009040802674.html

443-822-5745 any questions

Curly Bill
4/12/2009, 10:47 PM
Prototype 1120...why does that make me snicker?

SOONER STEAKER
4/13/2009, 12:10 AM
I think Joe2easy is a "hired agent" for these kids. After watching several kids player profiles online, I think this Joe2easy can lay on the BS THICK!!

I'm surprised the HS coach didn't come out and predict Furman will also make the NFL HOF.

tommieharris91
4/13/2009, 12:14 AM
I think Joe2easy is a "hired agent" for these kids. After watching several kids player profiles online, I think this Joe2easy can lay on the BS THICK!!

I'm surprised the HS coach didn't come out and predict Furman will also make the NFL HOF.

If he is a handler, he REALLY shouldn't be posting on message boards.

Crucifax Autumn
4/13/2009, 02:20 AM
More proof he's a retard as far as I'm concerned! And if this kid associates with some rap gangsta type like this, we don't need him.

SOONER STEAKER
4/13/2009, 11:01 AM
I used to work the coaches for some kids, not an easy sale if you don't have credibility!