PDA

View Full Version : Dear CuseFan, et al..

the_ouskull
3/27/2009, 10:59 PM
I have in my hands two bags. One is a bag of crow. One is a bag of d*ck. Chow down on whichever you prefer in this thread, please.

Man, how DID we go 5-4 in our last nine?

Idiots.

the_ouskull

soonervegas
3/27/2009, 11:53 PM
It was sweet here seeing them sit on their pasty white hands for 2 plus hours!!!

IronHorseSooner
3/28/2009, 12:54 AM
I am married to a 'Cuse fan and my in-laws are all 'Cuse fans. Well, my friends, today is a great day!!!

OUTrumpet
3/28/2009, 07:01 AM
I have in my hands two bags. One is a bag of crow. One is a bag of d*ck. Chow down on whichever you prefer in this thread, please.

Man, how DID we go 5-4 in our last nine?

Idiots.

the_ouskull

Okie State gave Pitt a pretty decent run in the last round.

KU almost got to the Elite 8.

Missouri did reach the Elite 8.

They caught us at a bad situation with Blake out/recovering and were able to pants us. Rather that happen at the end of the Big 12 and early conference tourney than the Big Dance.

King Crimson
3/28/2009, 07:21 AM

They caught us at a bad situation with Blake out/recovering and were able to pants us. Rather that happen at the end of the Big 12 and early conference tourney than the Big Dance.

Texas is a loose ball away from beating Duke. still, if Crocker if is going to give us 20+, we are pretty hard to beat.

the_ouskull
3/28/2009, 08:49 AM

rhetorical: rhe⋅tor⋅i⋅cal - /rɪˈtɔrɪkəl, -ˈtɒr-/ [ri-tawr-i-kuhl, -tor-] – adjective
1. used for, belonging to, or concerned with mere style or effect.

One of CuseFan's "big money" questions was, "How did we go 4-4 in the last eight games?"

Come on now, Trumpet. Keep up, here. :D

the_ouskull

Harry Beanbag
3/28/2009, 10:09 AM
Syracuse sucks. They're 0-1 in their last game.

CatfishSooner
3/28/2009, 10:17 AM
Syracuse sucks. They're 0-1 in their last game.

HAHA :D

Sooner98
3/28/2009, 10:31 AM
Plus, we've won every game we've played against them in the last 5 years. Suck it, Orange.

badger
3/28/2009, 10:51 AM
pbbth... they're already long gone, banned or otherwise :rolleyes:

OUTrumpet
3/28/2009, 01:28 PM
rhetorical: rhe⋅tor⋅i⋅cal - /rɪˈtɔrɪkəl, -ˈtɒr-/ [ri-tawr-i-kuhl, -tor-] – adjective
1. used for, belonging to, or concerned with mere style or effect.

One of CuseFan's "big money" questions was, "How did we go 4-4 in the last eight games?"

Come on now, Trumpet. Keep up, here. :D

the_ouskull

Gah. Hard to keep up at 6am this morning lol.

meoveryouxinfinity
3/28/2009, 01:31 PM
I found this Syracuse blog. It's hilarious. Look through their past week of blogs.
From Take the poll: How will SU fare against Oklahoma's Blake Griffin (http://blog.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/2009/03/take_the_poll_how_will_su_fare.html) That looked like this:

How many points will Oklahoma's Blake Griffin score on Friday against the Orange?
SU will hold him to single digits 12% (177 votes)
Lights out: 30-plus 9% (129 votes)
He'll maintain his average of 22 ppg 79% (1124 votes)

To Can the Orange beat the Sooners? Perhaps, that question is backwards. (http://www.syracuse.com/poliquin/index.ssf/2009/03/can_the_orange_beat_the_sooner.html) Perhaps it wasn't.

ohh, to go through the range of emotions. They don't call it Madness for nothing!
http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/

Jacie
3/28/2009, 01:43 PM
Living somewhere towards the end of the Earth or at least the United States, about 2 hours drive north of Syracuse (2 and a half hours gets ya to Canada . . .), and having indoctrinated my wife (a local) on the supreme importance, it's life-or-death, winner take all attitude I have about OU football, I was mildly surprised to hear her cheering for Syracuse last night during the game. It isn't like she went to school there or anything like that but of all the major sports, basketball is the one she came closest to participating in (she was a basketball cheerleader in highschool . . .). Anyway, her spirit didn't last very long since the Sooners came out playing like a team on a mission as opposed to whatever Boeheim had his team doing.

In addition to the elation I feel from having OUr team advance to a level it hasn't been to in years, I am glad because this win sent the Orange posters who put up the smack here back to their boards.

Okla-homey
3/28/2009, 02:00 PM
The real sucky part about being a Syracuse fan, is, well, ever been to Syracuse, NY?:rolleyes:

Ugh.

ouwapiti
3/28/2009, 02:09 PM
good outside shooting makes any team look better....last night was the best outside shooting performance by an OU team that i can recall