PDA

View Full Version : Someone needs a hug

Frozen Sooner
3/27/2009, 10:16 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/4ff74147-deec-482a-988c-252d8a402a17.jpg

sooneron
3/27/2009, 10:19 PM
Gawd, I loathe 'cuse. **** those upstate retards.

King Crimson
3/27/2009, 10:20 PM
Cuse can suck it. even John Blake beat Syracuse.

and all nut sack tickling the Cuse sports announcing frat likes to do.....is gruesome. there is a local clown in Denver who is a Cuse grad and he just loves to talk about the Cuse how he went to the Cuse and drank too much beer at the Cuse.....like he's the only guy who ever went to college.

sooneron
3/27/2009, 10:24 PM
Yay! We shovel snow til our balls freeze!! We went to cuse. **** off dip ****s!

King Crimson
3/27/2009, 10:26 PM
dude, i have a pretty good friend from grad school (though she's kind of bitch, these days) but she's from Bulgaria and went to the Cuse....and said both places were a lot the same. Her descriptions of Bulgaria are sunless skies, universal depression, and a bunch of weird folk music and gypsies.

sooneron
3/27/2009, 10:29 PM
dude, i have a pretty good friend from grad school (though she's kind of bitch, these days) but she's from Bulgaria and went to the Cuse....and said both places were a lot the same. Her descriptions of Bulgaria are sunless skies, universal depression, and a bunch of weird folk music and gypsies.

I would say that is a fitting description. Bulgaria = ex'cuse

the_ouskull
3/27/2009, 10:53 PM
I wonder if the tears of a gypsy can repel Tar Heels...

the_ouskull

King Crimson
3/27/2009, 10:54 PM
I wonder if the tears of a gypsy can repel Tar Heels...

the_ouskull

they do work against the aids.

AllAboutThe'O'
3/27/2009, 11:32 PM

and all nut sack tickling the Cuse sports announcing frat likes to do.....is gruesome. there is a local clown in Denver who is a Cuse grad and he just loves to talk about the Cuse how he went to the Cuse and drank too much beer at the Cuse.....like he's the only guy who ever went to college.

In our town, we used to have a radio sports talk show guy who went to Syracuse and would at times tell everyone that he was there when they won the title in '03. Definitely was a fish out of water in our town and he didn't last but a few months before he got laid off. I've found out that Syracuse journalism and broadcasting grads can be just as obnoxious as Missouri grads in the same fields, so that was another reason for me to hate the 'Cuse.

King Crimson
3/27/2009, 11:35 PM
In our town, we used to have a radio sports talk show guy who went to Syracuse and would at times tell everyone that he was there when they won the title in '03. Definitely was a fish out of water in our town and he didn't last but a few months before he got laid off. I've found out that Syracuse journalism and broadcasting grads can be just as obnoxious as Missouri grads in the same fields, so that was another reason for me to hate the 'Cuse.

yeah, that's how they are. All the ESPN cronies are grads of the Newhouse Journalism School at Syracuse. so, too, the second most annoying person on earth....former ESPN late night radio host Todd "let's talk about me" Wright.

AllAboutThe'O'
3/27/2009, 11:39 PM
yeah, that's how they are. All the ESPN cronies are grads of the Newhouse Journalism School at Syracuse. so, too, the second most annoying person on earth....former ESPN late night radio host Todd "let's talk about me" Wright.

I will say it's a very impressive list of broadcasters who went to Syracuse; more notably Bob Costas, Marv Albert, Dick Stockton and Mike Tirico.

8timechamps
3/27/2009, 11:50 PM

I know exactly who you are talking about...can't remember his name (104.3 The Fan). I though of that clown as the final seconds ticked off the clock.

King Crimson
3/27/2009, 11:56 PM
I know exactly who you are talking about...can't remember his name (104.3 The Fan). I though of that clown as the final seconds ticked off the clock.

i'm KKFN free for 4 years at least. it's the LCD. and i don't mean liquid crystal display.

Mike Evans. they really rip the guy on the CU boards, it's pretty funny.

tommieharris91
3/28/2009, 02:22 AM
I will say it's a very impressive list of broadcasters who went to Syracuse; more notably Bob Costas, Marv Albert, Dick Stockton and Mike Tirico.

Stockton definitely does not belong with the others.

King Crimson
3/28/2009, 07:19 AM
I will say that reading another OU board, the Cuse fans there were not flamers (in either sense) and interesting in talking hoops. they thought they were going to win since out here in tumble weed land we don't have any bizniss wrangling with the Big Dogs from back East....but the clown posting here is not an altogether accurate sample of Cuse fan.

GrapevineSooner
3/28/2009, 10:48 AM
I've found out that Syracuse journalism and broadcasting grads can be just as obnoxious as Missouri grads in the same fields, so that was another reason for me to hate the 'Cuse.

Hmm, I guess Mickey Spagnola of the The Ticket is the exception, then. ;)

Eielson
3/28/2009, 11:00 AM
I don't know, but I just personally don't find it that funny that a guy is dissapointed that his season is over. Maybe if he was crying like a baby or...if it was Devendorf!