PDA

View Full Version : JKM...Tell me what you think...

OULenexaman
3/27/2009, 09:53 PM
What do you think OUr chances are this year??....Kelvin changed his game plan in Atlanta when we last hit the final 4...with a good team...big mistake...The smoking of the Orangemen surprised me tonight...personally I think we can beat UNC...could we see another OU..KU match up in the final?? Some 88 payback would be wonderful IMO...still a lot ifs involved...sometimes the team with the best player in the country with a good supporting cast wins it all...except Houston vs NC State and Georgetown vs Villanova of course...but it did happen with KU in 88 and Syr not that long ago....what are your thoughts Hobson???;)

OULenexaman
3/27/2009, 11:16 PM
well...no KU match up again...question still stands though...

jumperstop
3/28/2009, 12:24 AM
i had an OU vs KU matchup in my bracket. to bad KU messed it up, at least OU won though.

sooner59
3/28/2009, 12:50 AM
Well, my brackets were split 50-50 with OU and UNC moving on to the NC game. I believe IF we beat UNC, we will win against NOVA or Pitt given the matchups. I think there are only two teams on the other side that we might have a problem with. UCONN has depth and some great players, but I think we can pull it off. Louisville scares me. They beat us by 30 last year which doesn't mean much this year but they are "really" athletic and they are great shooters. I am really worried about UNC and not getting my hopes up, but IF we win that game, I think the only thing between us and the title is Louisville. Just my opinion. I am on pins and needles for the rest of the tournament.