PDA

View Full Version : Where was Omar Leary?

Sooner24
3/27/2009, 09:40 PM
He didn't even get in the game when we emptied the bench.

8timechamps
3/27/2009, 09:43 PM
I had the same question. He's either hurt, or in the dog house big time. Because everyone short of Bob Barry Sr. was in th e game at the end.

I was a little concerned that Capel left Blake in as long as he did. But, he knows much more about what needs to be done than I do.

Sooner24
3/27/2009, 09:45 PM
I had the same question. He's either hurt, or in the dog house big time. Because everyone short of Bob Barry Sr. was in th e game at the end.

I was a little concerned that Capel left Blake in as long as he did. But, he knows much more about what needs to be done than I do.

I'm pretty sure BB Sr got in right at the end. :eek:

King Crimson
3/27/2009, 09:51 PM
that was weird about Omar. our boy Franklin didn't have a great minute. and to no one's surprise, Ray Willis put the ball in the air.

stoopified
3/27/2009, 10:04 PM
that was weird about Omar. our boy Franklin didn't have a great minute. and to no one's surprise, Ray Willis put the ball in the air.I gues Willis is off suspension now.

King Crimson
3/27/2009, 10:06 PM
I gues Willis is off suspension now.

coach was pointing to him specifically (looked like) to get in the game. so, Ray must have rectified whatever was asked of him.

8timechamps
3/27/2009, 11:45 PM
I think it's safe to say Ray's never met a jumper he didn't like.

King Crimson
3/27/2009, 11:59 PM
I think it's safe to say Ray's never met a jumper he didn't like.

well, i WAS kind of wondering if he'd shoot it the second time....with 20 secs left.

and i thought, if he didn't shoot the first time or had made the first....he might.

sooner59
3/28/2009, 12:56 AM
First of all, I really don't have a big problem with scrubs shooting in the last minute. Can you really complain much if you are the other team? But I like to hold the ball like we did. But I was curious why Leary didn't get in as well since its his Senior year. I would assume it was something he did and not Capel just not letting him in.

King Crimson
3/28/2009, 01:13 AM
nobody is complaining, just wondering. and strange if Omar has done something to not get playing time. he's obviously earned it in the last month.

seems like a good team guy....based on his career at OU.

Boomer.....
3/28/2009, 08:28 AM
I thought it was also weird that every player got minutes except Omar. Not sure what's going on.

okienole3
3/28/2009, 08:40 AM
You could tell Ray really wanted to take the ball to the basket or dunk as time was winding down.

oumartin
3/28/2009, 08:43 AM
he was ill