PDA

View Full Version : Never have I been happier to get a bracket pick wrong!

Frozen Sooner
3/27/2009, 08:30 PM
I have to say I thought this was going to be a game we just didn't match up well for.

I was 100% wrong. I'll admit it.

Very happy to be wrong. This exorcises some really bad memories for our program in Memphis.

C&CDean
3/27/2009, 08:32 PM
For the record, I have OU into the FF in their bracket. Heathen. Non-believer. Blasphemer. Heretic. Lousy, no good eskimo.

John Kochtoston
3/27/2009, 08:34 PM
I have to say I thought this was going to be a game we just didn't match up well for.

I was 100% wrong. I'll admit it.

Very happy to be wrong. This exorcises some really bad memories for our program in Memphis.

Don't feel too bad. I had us getting bounced by Clemson.

JLEW1818
3/27/2009, 08:37 PM
Now FC, did you pick cuse b/c Obama.....;) :D

Frozen Sooner
3/27/2009, 08:39 PM
Dude, you REALLY need to relax about that. :D

I submitted my brackets before the President revealed his. So no.

JLEW1818
3/27/2009, 08:41 PM
hahaha, Elite 8 baby!!!!!! I'm really convinced that we can go all the way now.

OUAlumni1990
3/27/2009, 08:46 PM
Man the Soons have been dominating!

Maybe the media will stop swinging from the Big East's junk now..

olevetonahill
3/27/2009, 08:47 PM
Sheat we gonna smoke thru Like Cheech an Chong :D

Frozen Sooner
3/27/2009, 08:50 PM
For the record, I have OU into the FF in their bracket. Heathen. Non-believer. Blasphemer. Heretic. Lousy, no good eskimo.

So you had 'em losing?

Bastard.

GrapevineSooner
3/27/2009, 09:32 PM
I have us winning it all.

Course, I was picking more with my heart than anything else.

the_ouskull
3/27/2009, 10:49 PM
I had Clemson beating us.

For reference's sake, Syracuse looked like us tonight, and we looked like a good basketball team... until we extended the lead to 20+.

Speaking of that, have any of those f*ckt*rd 'Cuse fans shown back up yet? It's cold outside, but the crow is nice and warm. Trust me, I'm having a plate of it myself... (Over Crocker, mostly, but one hot half does not a "swing" make... but, hot or cold, he's still a very solid defender.)

the_ouskull

King Crimson
3/27/2009, 10:53 PM
but, hot or cold, he's still a very solid defender.)

the_ouskull

he sure made whomever usually guards Dev-dorf in the almighty Big East look pretty weak. D-dorf had ugly, ugly bricks in the first half. they were like screwballs....you could see the fricked up rotation on the ball.

TopDawg
3/27/2009, 11:11 PM
Never have I been happier to get a bracket pick right.

Well, maybe the Final Four year.

OUAlumni1990
3/28/2009, 12:04 AM
All I can say is that I ain't saying how far their gonna go...because its bad karma for the team. But I sure like the way they look so far. And either way, I am sooooooo proud of them how they have played so far....

IronHorseSooner
3/28/2009, 01:03 AM
Today, they played like a pizzed orf team. I don't know if it was the disrespect, the Obama pick, the Big East love, or just what. They looked angry, and the Orange had no idea what hit them. What sickens me now is how ESPN has just crowned UNC the champs, and how Hansborough is going to be a match up problem. Digger and Dickie V were discussing the ways for Psycho-T to beat Blake. It even torqued off my wife,the SU fan. Jeebus, is the media contractually obligated to give us no chance at anything? Keep it up, media, just keep it up.

sooner59
3/28/2009, 01:07 AM
Well, I filled out 6 brackets (mostly out of boredom). I had UNC in the NC game in half of the brackets and OU and the other half. So if we win, its looking good. I honestly can't see Pitt or NOVA beating us unless Austin, Willie, and Crocker just go cold from the field.

IronHorseSooner
3/28/2009, 01:27 AM
Well, I think a young Mr. Cade Davis just answered my question:

"We kept hearing all week that Big East was the best conference in the country and that Syracuse would out-physical us, and it pissed us off," said Oklahoma sophomore guard Cade Davis. "Well, we play pretty physical basketball in the Big 12 as well. We felt like we weren't getting any respect, but I think we earned it tonight."

Again, media, have fun patting UNC on the back, because on Saturday they will putting a foot in their collective arse!!! Hey Roy Williams, you are going to lose AGAIN to OU in a big game! How will that feel?