PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION JACKSON JEFFCOAT

KingDavid
3/27/2009, 09:54 AM
Due to unforeseen circumstances in Nevada, we're in need of some depth at DE. That means there's more opportunity to play early.

KYHonorarySooner
10/23/2009, 11:12 AM
Any news on this guy? There is a story on Rivals "Sooner Scoop" but I don't have a premium subscription. Anyone have access to it?

goingoneight
10/23/2009, 11:46 AM
If he's trying to decide between OU and UT after going to the game last weekend, I don't like our chances. The defense keeping us alive was worth mentioning, but you know 17 and 18-year old kids... especially when your home state's team takes the W.

Let's hope he hates UT. :D

KYHonorarySooner
10/23/2009, 12:38 PM
Yeah my feeling, too.

I am pretty sure he was at the game. :(

IronHorseSooner
10/23/2009, 03:28 PM
Isn't his sister coming here to play for Coach Coale? I thought that I heard that they were a package deal.

goingoneight
10/23/2009, 04:53 PM
I didn't know about that... all I remember hearing was Brent Musburger saying JJ was at the game and that there was a BIG recruiting battle ongoing for him.

rawlingsHOH
10/23/2009, 07:43 PM
You'd be amazed how little these kids actually care about the outcome of individual games.

Curly Bill
10/24/2009, 12:24 AM
Isn't his sister coming here to play for Coach Coale? I thought that I heard that they were a package deal.

The word from the family all along is that they are not a package deal, that each kid will make the decision that's in their best interest.

Desert Sapper
11/6/2009, 06:49 AM
I don't think our D did any disservices to our recruiting efforts. But their D didn't either. In fact, on that particular weekend, we were the two best Defenses in the country. Hands down. I'm not going to fault the kid with any decision that he makes, but I think he could be a part of something huge if he goes to OU. D-Line has been stacking up pretty consistently for us. Every smart DE knows that the interior guys create opportunities. I think nabbing McFarland last year has to help our chances.

KYHonorarySooner
11/11/2009, 04:01 PM
You'd be amazed how little these kids actually care about the outcome of individual games.

I would tend to agree with you. Losing to your rival on that stage never helps though.

JLEW1818
11/11/2009, 06:20 PM
Brennan Scott Clay
is all FUTURE SOONERS ..we have work to do ..God bless everyone ..and give thanks to those who are protecting us with their lives