PDA

View Full Version : Home game opinions

hellogoodbye
3/27/2009, 07:56 AM
So, I'm going in with a friend on a pair of season tickets. Which 3 home games should I jump on?

One caveat is that he is an OSU alum, so that game will most likely be off the table. thoughts?

soonerboy_odanorth
3/27/2009, 10:29 AM
Thoughts are that if you let another orange-clad clown into OUr place instead of you going yourself and bringing one of your Sooner buddies someone ought to give you a good red-*** whuppin'. ;)

But seriously folks...

The opener is always fun, but it's a HORRIBLE opponent. Give that one to pistol pete. If I were you I'd jump on Tulsa and K-State. Tulsa because that could be a fun shootout, and K-State for the return of that old clandestine coot Bill Snyder. (Though Baylor might be a better game. Baylor will have a good team this year, and they always seem to give us game in Norman, for whatever reason.) The pagentry of aTm is fun, but I think they're going to have a junk team again this year.

Just my two cents...

hellogoodbye
3/27/2009, 01:09 PM
Thanks soonerboy!

Kind of slim pickens on the home schedule. I think me and the agg (whose wife is a sooner fan) will be fighting over the KState \ Baylor \ Tam games.

Who is going to be the most competitive out of that group?

SbOrOiNaEnR
3/27/2009, 01:17 PM
Who is going to be the most competitive out of that group?

Baylor.

WTF???!!???

hellogoodbye
3/27/2009, 04:02 PM
Yea I know. Not the best run of teams for the home schedule...

I suppose it is Baylor. The dude is an exciting QBack to watch...

soonerboy_odanorth
3/27/2009, 04:10 PM
Baylor. If Freeman had stayed, K-State would have been close.

I don't think you'll go wrong if you pick up the Tulsa game. Heck, I'd let him pick 2 of those 3 if you could have Tulsa. I think Tulsa may truly have the best team out of those four... or at least, the most fun one to watch out of those four.

goingoneight
3/27/2009, 05:13 PM
But no, OSU fans don't care about OU football. :texan: