PDA

View Full Version : Eric Devendorf...

theresonly1OU
3/26/2009, 04:39 PM
http://rockthewristband.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/devendorf.jpg

Likes to bitchslap women.*

*(I wonder how he'll take the bitchslapping Griffin is going to give him tomorrow night?)

badger
3/26/2009, 04:41 PM
... will stand on the scorer's table yelling following the game because he thought his final shot was worth 30 points, thus covering the 29-point lead OU had.

oumartin
3/26/2009, 04:48 PM
has a stupid last name

badger
3/26/2009, 04:55 PM
... wears the number of the player he fears most.

theresonly1OU
3/26/2009, 05:00 PM
...apparanty thinks tattoos are a white-trash status symbol.

badger
3/26/2009, 05:02 PM
...refers to the "Syrcause Orange" in the plural.

soonerfan28
3/26/2009, 05:09 PM
What trailer park did they find this guy at?

okienole3
3/26/2009, 07:47 PM
is a cheap version of this guy http://www.hiphop2009.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/eminem-018-01-238272.jpeg

Bosley
3/26/2009, 09:04 PM
Just ordered a slap-chop, while drying his trailer/house with a Sham-wow wearing a snuggie.

piusbovis
3/26/2009, 09:49 PM
...pledged to Slytherin.

tommieharris91
3/26/2009, 10:11 PM
What trailer park did they find this guy at?
The one that they found this guy at.

http://www.hiphop2009.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/eminem-018-01-238272.jpeg

theresonly1OU
3/26/2009, 10:54 PM
...turned the ugly tree into ****ing matchsticks.

CUSEPOWA
3/27/2009, 05:08 AM
http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/blake-griffin-girl.jpg

And he's about to get bitch slapped by Devo and AO

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2009-03/45552036.jpg

CUSEPOWA
3/27/2009, 05:12 AM
Look at that FLAMER in pink...what a little pansy *** lol

too funny -he's ugly and even uglier in pink

badger
3/27/2009, 07:43 AM
Oh look a guest! we do these threads for all opponents, btw.

Eric Devendorf...

...cannot win in regulation.

theresonly1OU
3/27/2009, 07:45 AM
Ok Cusepowa, let's compare:

Here's where Blake Griffin will be living in 2 years:

http://www.albanyaerialphotos.info/Vanderbilt%20Mansion.jpg

And here's Eric Devendorf's future home:

http://www.federal-prison.org/content/images/britannica_prison.jpg

Any questions?

SoonerTroll
3/27/2009, 07:48 AM
...shoots his meth between his toes as to not have track marks for the big game.

....likes to pleasure himself with his tears as lube after a loss.

...knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop (and a mans heart for that matter)

...goes for 40 minutes and then likes to take 40 inches.

...held his g/f hostage w/ a screwdrive..no wait.... (by the way just heard about that and that is disgusting and i hope we boot the kid if true).

SoonerTroll
3/27/2009, 07:54 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/27/128826320951236905.jpg

badger
3/27/2009, 07:54 AM
... wishes he were comfortable enough with his own manhood to dress in pink as a joke.

theresonly1OU
3/27/2009, 07:55 AM
... wears Blake Griffin pajammas

badger
3/27/2009, 07:56 AM
tee hee, i turned him red :D

theresonly1OU
3/27/2009, 08:00 AM
...will have 5 turnovers in the first 5 minutes

badger
3/27/2009, 08:05 AM
... will join his fanbase in blaming the officials on the loss rather than his 0-20 shooting night after the game.

CuseFan
3/27/2009, 09:01 AM
Hi guys, got some issues with Devendorf? Who have you beaten in the lowly Big 12 this year? How do you expect to win a game with only 1 good player on your team? LOL. OU has no chance tonight. Absolutely no chance. I guarantee it. Blake Griffin can't beat an entire team you morons.

I'll be back here to follow up after the Syracuse win, and to spit in all of your faces while I laugh. You have no idea what is coming your frickin way tonight. No idea. A Big East power house. Your Big 12 is pathetic.

Uh oh, look out, it's Willy Warren! Look out for those Pete Maravich-like guards on OU, they can shoot the lights out! Yea, and I have the winning lottery numbers for tonight too.

Take a look at a couple things. Look at what Syracuse did to Luke Harangody of Notre Dame. Harangody is a better shooter than Griffin. Griffin needs to be NEAR THE BASKET to have any effect on this game. Do you think Syracuse won't be playing ball denial, and won't be keeping him away from the basket? The guy will be frustrated, forced into bad shots away from the basket, and will take 30 shots in order to score his 25. I am honestly not even worried about this game. I can already see it now, Cuse 74 OU 65.

boomersooner28
3/27/2009, 09:04 AM
In other news: Syracuse sucks.

The end.

CUSEPOWA
3/27/2009, 09:06 AM
will get bitch slapped by AO tonight. His pimp hand is very strong.

It is gonna be funny when Devo and Rautins bomb your team with 3's.

lithium
3/27/2009, 09:11 AM
What is "Cuse"? Some kind of bad food?

badger
3/27/2009, 09:15 AM
Hi guys, got some issues with Devendorf?
This is a joke thread, but he still seems a little d00she-like in appearance, yes.

Who have you beaten in the lowly Big 12 this year?
Pbbth. We'll have as many Elite 8 teams as your conference when it's all over.
How do you expect to win a game with only 1 good player on your team? LOL. OU has no chance tonight. Absolutely no chance. I guarantee it. Blake Griffin can't beat an entire team you morons.
Wow, expecting to be here longer than one post?

I'll be back here to follow up after the Syracuse win, and to spit in all of your faces while I laugh. You have no idea what is coming your frickin way tonight. No idea. A Big East power house. Your Big 12 is pathetic.
Well, looks like you won't be back tonight. Oh well. Had fun with your single post.

blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda yackity smackity Cuse 74 OU 65.

Only win by 9? I find your lack of confidence amusing :D

stoops the eternal pimp
3/27/2009, 09:19 AM
Hi guys, got some issues with Devendorf? Who have you beaten in the lowly Big 12 this year? How do you expect to win a game with only 1 good player on your team? LOL. OU has no chance tonight. Absolutely no chance. I guarantee it. Blake Griffin can't beat an entire team you morons.

Uh oh, look out, it's Willy Warren! Look out for those Pete Maravich-like guards on OU, they can shoot the lights out! Yea, and I have the winning lottery numbers for tonight too.

Take a look at a couple things. Look at what Syracuse did to Luke Harangody of Notre Dame. Harangody is a better shooter than Griffin. Griffin needs to be NEAR THE BASKET to have any effect on this game. Do you think Syracuse won't be playing ball denial, and won't be keeping him away from the basket? The guy will be frustrated, forced into bad shots away from the basket, and will take 30 shots in order to score his 25. I am honestly not even worried about this game. I can already see it now, Cuse 74 OU 65.

you complete me

badger
3/27/2009, 09:21 AM
you had STEP at hello (or "hi" i guess).

stoops the eternal pimp
3/27/2009, 09:28 AM
I m impressed by anybody who can spit through the innerwebs...I guess I need to cover up the holes on my monitor so I dont get any on me

theresonly1OU
3/27/2009, 09:31 AM

All we have to do is play as good as Providence, or Cleveland State, and we'll never see you again, troll.

Besides, in less than nine hours your boy Devendorf will know firsthand what its like to get bitch-slapped. What you and your ilk fail to understand is that we have a player that is so great, our other good players get eclipsed when the talking heads get together.

Syracuse, OTOH, has a really good point guard and a woman-beating he-bitch who turns over more balls than Elton John.

That being said, I think it will be a close game, but my instincts tell me that this is OU's to lose.

Either way, we'll find out shortly.

CUSEPOWA
3/27/2009, 09:32 AM

AH....No- You will have exactly one- Mizzou-remember the team that destroyed you this year.

The Big East will have 5 and it will be an all Big East Final Four- ship that sh i t

theresonly1OU
3/27/2009, 09:35 AM
It is gonna be funny when Devo bombs your team with open-handed slaps (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Eric-Devendorf-punished-for-punching-woman-but-?urn=ncaab,128431&cp=4).

fixed.

CuseFan
3/27/2009, 09:40 AM

AH....No- You will have exactly one- Mizzou-remember the team that destroyed you this year.

The Big East will have 5 and it will be an all Big East Final Four- ship that sh i t

Second that brother. These people have absolutely no clue what is coming their way tonight. No clue. Just like Duke had no clue last night with Villanova. Singler, Henderson, Scheyer, absolutely crushed by the Big East. These Big 12 people just don't get it. One player doesn't win you games. Watch how Griffin is frustrated tonight.

Quote, Pendergraph, an NBA caliber player for Arizona St said that facing Rick Jackson and Onuaku was a nightmare. Griffin will need to commit a lot of offensive fouls to bull doze his way through them. Basketball doesn't work that way on offense. You need moves to get around people like Onuaku and Jackson. B Griffin won't be able to do it tonight. 20 points on 6 for 22 shooting. 8 points at the ft line for him. Mark it.

theresonly1OU
3/27/2009, 09:46 AM

All this talk about spitting in faces, and shipping sh!t makes me wonder if maybe you guys are a little EXTRA protective of Devondorf.

IfyouknowwhatImeanandIthinkyoudo.

theresonly1OU
3/27/2009, 09:52 AM
Second that brother. These people have absolutely no clue what is coming their way tonight. No clue. Just like Duke had no clue last night with Villanova. Singler, Henderson, Scheyer, absolutely crushed by the Big East. These Big 12 people just don't get it. One player doesn't win you games. Watch how Griffin is frustrated tonight.

Quote, Pendergraph, an NBA caliber player for Arizona St said that facing Rick Jackson and Onuaku was a nightmare. Griffin will need to commit a lot of offensive fouls to bull doze his way through them. Basketball doesn't work that way on offense. You need moves to get around people like Onuaku and Jackson. B Griffin won't be able to do it tonight. 20 points on 6 for 22 shooting. 8 points at the ft line for him. Mark it.

Pendergraph couldn't carry Blake's jock strap; do you really think you are the first person to tell us that you can stop Blake?

And I for one hope Boeheim and co. are as stupid as you to believe that he is the only player you have to shut down to beat us.

Because, if so, as soon as your 2-3 zone collapses to double Blake, you're going to get a special presentation of the POY's passing ability, as he dishes it to Taylor, Willy Crocker, or Johnson.

As for the offensive fouls comment, unlike the "cuse", both Griffins possess something called agility. I understand that, being a fan from Syracuse, you don't have post players that possess this ability, but tonight the Griffin brothers are going to introuduce you to it.

theresonly1OU
3/27/2009, 10:00 AM
Second that brother. These people have absolutely no clue what is coming their way tonight. No clue. Just like Duke had no clue last night with Villanova.

Did Providence have a clue what was coming?

Or Cleveland State?

SoonerTroll
3/27/2009, 10:16 AM
Hey no talking to these guys, atleast the florida fans had fun with these types of threads when they trolled before the NC (bad memories :)) but these guys dont' seem to get the joke. Let's keep up the fun and they can talk trash in another thread!

...had a nocturnal emission last night when thinking of BG in that little pink number.

...thinks taco bell is better than bueno (idiot!)

badger
3/27/2009, 10:24 AM
someone should start a trash talking thread... in the meantime, here is more on Eric Devendorf...

... let Vince Young copy off him on the Wonderlic test.

... unsuccessfully petitioned Syracuse to change their team color from orange to red.

XingTheRubicon
3/27/2009, 11:53 AM
Did Providence have a clue what was coming?

Or Cleveland State?

You seem to have difficulty answering this particular question Cuse fans.

You guys remind me of Arkansas fans. All they do is talk up their conference, because at best, all Arkansas will ever be is middle of the road SEC trash. The Big East is a great conference, but Syracuse, this year, is nothing more than an afterthought.

Frozen Sooner
3/27/2009, 11:59 AM
I'll be back here to follow up after the Syracuse win

Survey says "No, you won't. At least not under this user name."

Frozen Sooner
3/27/2009, 12:00 PM
tee hee, i turned him red :D

tee hee, I turned him banned.

CincySooner
3/27/2009, 12:38 PM
Do you think Syracuse won't be playing ball denial

I for one will be shocked (SHOCKED, I say!!) if Syracuse denies anyone their balls tonight.

theresonly1OU
3/27/2009, 12:40 PM
I for one will be shocked (SHOCKED, I say!!) if Syracuse denies anyone their balls tonight.

I don't know cincy.

They look like they LOVE balls.

badger
3/27/2009, 01:08 PM
Frozo, you have no patience for visitors today, eh? At least wait to bane them till AFTER we beat em :D

Oh and as for Eric Devendorf...

... printed "Marathon Men" shirts for meaningless non-championship games just because they went into a few extra overtimes.

... suggseted the mascot name "Men" to replace "Orangemen."

Frozen Sooner
3/27/2009, 01:18 PM
"Oklahomo" is pretty much an auto-ban.

theresonly1OU
3/27/2009, 01:18 PM
...will be recieving his next 5 tattoos tonight around 6:30 CST, live on CBS.

badger
3/27/2009, 01:22 PM
...will be recieving his next 5 tattoos tonight around 6:30 CST, live on CBS.

They shall be nicknamed Leonard Washington, Ameer Ali, Luka Drca, Malcolm Kirkland and Marshall Moses.

Jello Biafra
3/27/2009, 01:28 PM

listen, take the skin flute out of your man pleaser and take a breath. many many people have been in here telling what they are going to do and schtuff like that...it reminds me of when peterson was here and people were sayiung they would hold him to 100 yards or some stupid shiite like that.....

there. take that.....you're lucky we're not talking football. i would come at you like a spider monkey or something...

SoonerTroll
3/27/2009, 01:33 PM
... did not know Andy Dufrane got raped in Shawshank.

badger
3/27/2009, 01:41 PM
... has absolutely no interesting personal story for ESPN or CBS to feature during the tournament. Zzzzzzz

theresonly1OU
3/27/2009, 01:49 PM
...will foul out tonight.

Sooner98
3/27/2009, 02:03 PM

Bless your heart.

OUNC06
3/27/2009, 02:07 PM
listen, take the skin flute out of your man pleaser and take a breath. many many people have been in here telling what they are going to do and schtuff like that...it reminds me of when peterson was here and people were sayiung they would hold him to 100 yards or some stupid shiite like that.....

there. take that.....you're lucky we're not talking football. i would come at you like a spider monkey or something...

Syracuse is so bad in football John Blake beat them when they were at their best with Donovan Mcnabb.

badger
3/27/2009, 02:17 PM
... cried when Bambi's mom got shot.

SoonerTroll
3/27/2009, 02:39 PM
...likes watching dumb and dumber 2 "dumb and dumberer"

cjames317
3/27/2009, 02:55 PM
... will sob "But we're from the Big East" into his pillow tonight.

badger
3/27/2009, 03:05 PM
... will retort as OU leaves the court victorious "Yeah? Well OUR school had the first black Heisman winner about 50 years ago!"

Jello Biafra
3/27/2009, 04:02 PM
Syracuse is so bad in football John Blake beat them when they were at their best with Donovan Mcnabb.

and 1...

8timechamps
3/27/2009, 04:02 PM
tee hee, I turned him banned.

Damn Frozone! I couldn't even get my pistol out.

NCSooner18
3/27/2009, 04:12 PM
What is "Cuse"? Some kind of bad food?

Short for exCuse

badger
3/27/2009, 04:19 PM
... opens his mouth after big plays to rid himself of the rabies.

Jello Biafra
3/27/2009, 08:30 PM

WAITING.......any questions?

Frozen Sooner
3/27/2009, 08:31 PM
Man, now I kind of feel bad for banning him.

Nah, not really.

Sooner98
3/27/2009, 08:31 PM

Bumped for these posts (purely for comic relief). BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Sooner98
3/27/2009, 08:33 PM
Man, now I kind of feel bad for banning him.

Nah, not really.

Oh well, it's not like he was ever coming back again, anyway.

C&CDean
3/27/2009, 08:34 PM
.....is Crocker's bitch. Period. End. Of. Story.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/27/2009, 08:34 PM
is officially Crocker's bitch.

Boomer

BoonesFarmSooner
3/27/2009, 08:47 PM
Can someone get a memo to Vanilla Icendorf and inform him that HE'S WHITE!!!

sooner518
3/27/2009, 08:52 PM
please un-bane him! omg what an absolute asskicking that was!

Bosley
3/27/2009, 08:59 PM
Just like all the *****s from the Least coast.

All talk. They talk big while backing up, it's hilarious.

I've never heard so much **** talk in my life then when I spent a long weekend in New York last year.

Bosley
3/27/2009, 09:01 PM
...is in the fetal position in the shower crying in a Memphis hotel.

sooneron
3/27/2009, 09:08 PM

I miss the POS cuse fans already. suck it tards that live in the part of the state that NO ONE cares about!

A Sooner in Texas
3/27/2009, 09:39 PM
Just in case any other Cuse trolls are being read to tonight, here's a little joke for all Sooner fans...

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Orange.

Orange who?

Orange you glad you're not a Syracuse fan?!??!?

soonerfan28
3/27/2009, 09:41 PM
Wanasucu and Jackson were really good tonight. They sure put the fear in the Griffins.

sooneron
3/27/2009, 10:32 PM
Just think, our football team's 05 season is like a dream for their fans. bwhahahahahahahahaha!!