Sooner13
3/24/2009, 02:37 PM
Ghey.

soonerfan28
3/24/2009, 02:44 PM
Why do we keep talkin about this guy?

swardboy
3/24/2009, 03:13 PM
One season falling on their collective *** will cure this....

JLEW1818
3/24/2009, 03:24 PM
wow that is gay

oudivesherpa
3/24/2009, 04:48 PM
That will go down as one of the great quotes of all time, right along with
"I did not have sex with that woman."

starclassic tama
3/24/2009, 05:18 PM
that text doesn't capture the stuttering retard qualities that the original tape shows. YOU HAVE NEVER YOU WILL HAVE SEEN ANYBODY PUSH THIS TEAM HARDER THAN I WILL PUSH

IronSoonerMan
3/24/2009, 06:54 PM
Where are they going to put the "Statue of Timberty"? :confused:

madillsoonerfan5353
3/24/2009, 07:32 PM
Kinda aggish if you ask me! Espn out of Dallas was going on and on and on and on about today!!!! Who cares? :pop:

rainiersooner
3/24/2009, 08:09 PM
On the one hand, I am loathe to give this dude any more of my time; but I will break this rule for 30 seconds, shake my head, and quietly think - how ghey.

FroggyStyle22
3/24/2009, 08:51 PM
Rednecks with too much spare time.... nothing good ever comes of it.

BoulderSooner79
3/24/2009, 09:22 PM
Stop referring to this speech as gay - it's an insult to me and my domestic partner.

BoggyCreek Monster
3/25/2009, 01:23 AM
Like it or not, his speech will travel through the ages of sports. He pulled a Babe Ruth, called his shot and followed through with it.
Unfortunately, as Sooner fans we'll forever be chained to his triumphant finish.
A national championship this year would give us some fortitude when this topic arises in conversation 20 years from now.

unbiasedtruth
3/25/2009, 04:09 AM
ahhh the failure of not having an undefeated season at UF.....

try shooting for a winning streak that last more than part of 2 seasons Tim.... then come back and talk to me. As once you do talk to me you'll be a bigger and better person for it....

AlbqSooner
3/25/2009, 06:00 AM
ahhh the failure of not having an undefeated season at UF.....

try shooting for a winning streak that last more than part of 2 seasons Tim.... then come back and talk to me. As once you do talk to me you'll be a bigger and better person for it....

Not sure what your reference is to, but the Sooners had a win streak that began during the 53 season and ended during the 57 season - part of 5 seasons. Because freshmen were not eligible, the graduating class of '57 (56 football season) never lost a game during their varsity careers. I realize I am preaching to the choir here, but maybe someone will cut and paste this to the entrance of Heisman Park.;)

oupride
3/25/2009, 08:05 AM
It was the FL defense that won the NC, not Tim Tebow.

starclassic tama
3/25/2009, 09:51 AM
exactly. that D and percy harvin cashed the check that tebow's mouth wrote in the BCS game. most QB's we played against had a better day against us

KingDavid
3/25/2009, 10:06 AM
exactly. that D and percy harvin cashed the check that The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah's mouth wrote in the BCS game. most QB's we played against had a better day against us

:confused:

badger
3/25/2009, 10:10 AM
LSU Freek, in his genius, has immortalized a difference speech instead referring to last season's Gator (sic).

See the youtube video, my attempt at a transcript, the official transcript and the LSUFreek mockery here. (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130048)

KingDavid
3/25/2009, 10:11 AM
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090319/ARTICLES/903180896/0/NEWS05

You have got to be freakin kidding me!

Oh what I would give to have some skillz with photoshop. You could really have a lot of fun with that there picture:

"To the fans of Gator Nation. I'm Jesus. I'm extremely Jesus."

okienole3
3/25/2009, 08:31 PM
Looks like an article from The Onion.

meoveryouxinfinity
3/25/2009, 09:22 PM
What a joke. So aggy.

And I don't see any stone carving of "i'll take this team and play any sucker (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE_XhSybFNs)" in Stillwater.

SeattleOUstudent
3/25/2009, 11:03 PM
I hear they are going to get planes to write it in the sky for the home games....you know, to motivate.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/25/2009, 11:43 PM
Liberace Gay!

unbiasedtruth
3/26/2009, 01:10 AM
Not sure what your reference is to, but the Sooners had a win streak that began during the 53 season and ended during the 57 season - part of 5 seasons. Because freshmen were not eligible, the graduating class of '57 (56 football season) never lost a game during their varsity careers. I realize I am preaching to the choir here, but maybe someone will cut and paste this to the entrance of Heisman Park.;)

my reference was to the Messiah and his speech after losing to ol' miss. UF has never had an undefeated season in FB. Everybody is slobberknockin all over the dweeb and yet I seriously doubt he finishes his playiing days at UF with an undefeated season. The reference to come talk to me and you will be a better person was a slam towards the "Messiah" (Fox) network and the announcer from the game that made the quote, more slobberknockin, that basically if you have have a chance to spend 15 minutes with dweeb you will be a better person from it.

and I am very much aware of the Sooners record during the 50's under Bud. He was a family friend of my parents during the days in Norman.

starclassic tama
3/26/2009, 10:00 AM
:confused:

what's so hard to understand about that? florida's defense in combination with percy harvin taking the game over is what won them the national championship. individually statistically speaking these quarterbacks played better against us than tebow in '08: mccoy, reesing, freeman, harrell, robinson. not quite the majority, but my point was tebow talked smack before the game and his defense and percy harvin backed it up for him.

batonrougesooner
3/26/2009, 02:57 PM
This is gay. It isn't like he won on the last play of the game on a Statue of Liberty play. That would deserve a plaq.

OU_Sooners75
3/26/2009, 03:09 PM
That photo looks a little photshopped.

SoonerShark
3/29/2009, 08:51 AM
He ain't MLK, Jr. His oral delivery was more akin to something from a high school speech class in Gotebo than inspiring. It will be interesting to see him regenerate himself since no human is good enough to carry his seed and continue his genetic presence on this earth.

SoonerShark
3/29/2009, 08:53 AM
my point was The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah talked smack before the game and his defense and percy harvin backed it up for him.

He can go T-Bown himself.

SoonerShark
3/29/2009, 08:55 AM
my point was The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah talked smack before the game and his defense and percy harvin backed it up for him.

I was thinking a minute ago when reading this previous entry about a quote from ESPN announcers when asked if DeMarco Murray's or Percy Harvin's absence would matter more. Of course, they stated, DeMarco Murray's not playing would have no affect on the game. Taking arguably your most electrifying presence out of the mix generally has no affect ever.

BoulderSooner79
3/29/2009, 10:11 AM
I was thinking a minute ago when reading this previous entry about a quote from ESPN announcers when asked if DeMarco Murray's or Percy Harvin's absence would matter more. Of course, they stated, DeMarco Murray's not playing would have no affect on the game. Taking arguably your most electrifying presence out of the mix generally has no affect ever.

DM's absence was huge and not just because he is our most dangerous big play threat. He is the single biggest reason the no-huddle was so effective last season. The no-huddle can stop the defense from substituting players and packages and with DM on the field, that leaves instant mis-matches. If the D has their run package on the field, then DM flanks out and they can't cover him and he is instantly in the open field on a short pass. If they have a bunch of DBs out there, he had the power to break tackles at the line and drag people for 5 yards. CB is a very good back and an excellent change of pace back. But he is not nearly the receiving threat as DM, nor does he have the pure power. I'd guess our odds of winning the title game took a 20% hit when DM got hurt.

goingoneight
3/29/2009, 10:55 PM
DM took away the possibility of huge kickoff returns, safeties cheating up and the undescribable "difference" his electrifying abilities brought to the field. Still, turnovers did us in... not missing players, speed, coaching or anything else people keep crying about. You can't win an MNC game with five TOs in your opponents' backyard.

BoulderSooner79
3/29/2009, 11:54 PM
5 TOs (as in turn overs?). I remember 2 and they had 2.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/30/2009, 09:38 AM
Excepts from a new pron film Tim Tebone, Florida Gaytor:
"You will never see any player in the entire country who will pork men harder than I will pork the rest of the season. And you will not see someone push fudge in the rest of the team as hard as I will push fudge in everybody for the rest of the season, and you will never see a team's members harder than we will have the rest of the season."

Red October
3/30/2009, 01:49 PM
It doesnt matter anyway. They will tear it down once he is caught up in the scandal of one of his "mission" trips to Thialand. Surely he will be caught with some underage male prostitue with a bag of some uncontrolled substance.

Jason White's Third Knee
3/30/2009, 03:19 PM
It doesnt matter anyway. They will tear it down once he is caught up in the scandal of one of his "mission" trips to Thialand. Surely he will be caught with some underage male prostitue with a bag of some uncontrolled substance.

Ironically, the underage male prostitute will probably have been named Tim Te bow.

Jdog
4/3/2009, 04:26 PM
Like it or not, his speech will travel through the ages of sports. He pulled a Babe Ruth, called his shot and followed through with it.
Unfortunately, as Sooner fans we'll forever be chained to his triumphant finish.
A national championship this year would give us some fortitude when this topic arises in conversation 20 years from now.

It'll be kind of like how we're tied to the Domers for ending our streak in the 50s and only beating them once in our history, being zipped by Namath in the 63 Orange Bowl, Nebraska 71 in game of the century, Arkansas in the 78 Orange bowl, the 3 Miami loses in the 80's, bad coaches in the 90s, and USuC, LSwho, West Virginie, and Boise in the 00's.

I lost my intestinal fortitude a long time ago. Now its just about going to the games.