PDA

View Full Version : Want a good Conspiracy Theory?

MR2-Sooner86
3/20/2009, 03:11 PM
NOTE: I do not, repeat, do not support, back, or believe these films but do believe they raise points and get people to at least think. I enjoy watching conspiracy theory videos and sharing them so I figured I'd share this one. Don't like? Don't watch.

Remember Loose Change 9/11 the online documentary and others like it saying the government was really behind the terrorist attacks? That Bush had planned it and was using it to invade Iraq, Patriot Act, wiretapping, and all that good stuff to scare America into a false threat?

Well the guy, Alex Jones, who has a force behind the "9/11 Truth Movement" has another one but this time aimed at Obama. This deals with the Federal Reserve and how world bankers are really in control.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195&hl=en

Anyway, in case you don't have two hours to kill I'll sum it up for you.

All presidents are puppets.
The last real president we had was JFK.
JFK wanted to take away the federal reserve and take power from the banks.
The central bankers killed JFK.
This sent a message, don't do what you're told and we'll kill you.
Lincoln wanted to do the same.
The bankers probably killed Lincoln.
The central bank of England tried to assassinate Andrew Jackson who was against a central bank and a federal reserve.
The central banks control the media, the presidency, and the political system.
This is a reason you can't trust the mainstream media because they lie because they're owned by the central bankers.
These central bankers and "higher up" are in the Bilderberg Group.
The Bilderberg Group represents the true power of the world making up many bankers of the biggest banks in the entire world.
The group picked Obama to be president.
The bailout, the cabinet, and Obama are pro-Wall Street.
The Federal Reserve is no more federal than Federal Express.
The Federal Reserve is above the law and the central bankers, big bankers, Bilderberg, etc make up the Federal Reserve.
In 1933 the United States went bankrupt and to make it up to the Federal Reserve the United States implemented Social Security so generation after generation can pay the Federal Reserve the debt owed. (Ron Paul's brother tells this)
The Federal Reserve is a front for all the European and world bankers which is used to buy up U.S. politics and corporations like Fortune 500 ones.
These bankers and Federal Reserve want to form the New World Order.
To for this New World Order to get kick started the banks needed to make this "economic meltdown" and since they own the corporations CNBC, CNNmoney, etc they made it easy to inflate then deflate to create this.
The bailout of 2008 was a way for the Federal Reserve to have a "blank check" and instead of 700 billion it has made seven trillion disappear.
Obama's Stimulus Package was a way to "pay back" the bankers.
The bankers are using this money to buy up what they can and grow.
Now with this economic meltdown the banks caused they want this New World Order.
The New World Order will be a World Bank.
Thomas Jefferson is then quoted in saying a federal bank is worse than a standing army.
The World Bank will control America's and other countries' currencies and interest rates.
The bankers picked Obama to help sell the American people to give up and support this World Bank.
When the World Bank has control 1,000s of new taxes will be put onto us.
Carbon Credits and taxes will be put on plastics, farm animals, cars, gases, heaters, energy, and anything that is to help "cure Global Warming" which is a lie.
To help sell this Obama must "disarm" America.
This is when gun control is brought in.
If there's gun control and no guns, Americans can't resist and revolt.
Then the Fairness Doctrine is coming in so talk radio or any other form of media can't speak the truth.
Also, with nationalized healthcare the bankers can control who gets what care and nobody no longer has a choice.
There will also be U.S. bases around Russia and China, mainly in Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Pakistan, Europe, etc to help "keep them in line", threaten them with nuclear weapons, and keep resources out of their hands.
Russia and China need to be kicked out of Africa so all the resources can belong to the European and American governments who are really ruled by, again, the banks.
Once the government gets their police state in place, the rich ruling class, bankers/Bilderberg Group will rule the world.
Obama is the one used to help sell this to America.
Obama supports are sheep and must wake up.
America must wake up.
Obama is then linked to Hitler, Stalin, Lennin, and Mao Zedong where the public is "brainwashed" to give up their rights where "CHANGE" is promised.

:pop:

Frozen Sooner
3/20/2009, 03:13 PM
Generally, anytime you hear people blathering about the "Bilderberg Group" if you scratch them you'll find a holocaust denier.

SicEmBaylor
3/20/2009, 03:28 PM
Generally, anytime you hear people blathering about the "Bilderberg Group" if you scratch them you'll find a holocaust denier.

My JBS chapter has talked about its concerns with the Bilderberg Group on more than one occasion. I love the JBS for their legitimate concerns and ideology, but when they start going off on the conspiracy **** I try to tune them out.

Frozen Sooner
3/20/2009, 03:31 PM
Perhaps I was a bit too harsh in that assessment. I kind of tune out when I hear someoen ranting and the words "Bilderberg" "Trilateral" or the like come up.

KC//CRIMSON
3/20/2009, 03:35 PM
Good grief.

You should rename this thread Want a good Crock of Shizt?

NYC Poke
3/20/2009, 03:43 PM
He left out the part about the shape-shifting reptilian humanoids.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_29.htm

Curly Bill
3/20/2009, 03:45 PM

No, it talked about Obama.

StoopTroup
3/20/2009, 03:47 PM

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_29.htm

I'll kill any of those I see at the drop of a hat. They are worst than a Rush Limbaugh impersonator. :D

1890MilesToNorman
3/20/2009, 03:54 PM
Bird flu is going to kill all of ya! unless yer a Billdaburger or a double cheese burger from Wendy's'.

Alex Jones is a hoot! Get them noodles going and see if you can keep up.

SicEmBaylor
3/20/2009, 03:55 PM
I'll kill any of those I see at the drop of a hat. They are worst than a Rush Limbaugh impersonator. :D

Rush himself is in with the Aliens. Everyone knows that.

http://tommcmahon.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/22/limbaughwwn3.jpg

Okla-homey
3/20/2009, 05:33 PM
IMHO, St. Paul started all this about 1950 years ago with his writings about the Anti-Christ.;)

Ever since, lots of folks have been looking at every popular politician through that lens.

StoopTroup
3/20/2009, 08:46 PM
Nostradamus did it in the ballroom with a lead pipe.

reevie
3/20/2009, 10:44 PM
What happened to George H.W. Bush's new world order? Was that not the sanctioned new world order?

IB4OU
3/21/2009, 03:44 AM
I watched the entire show and I'll admit that I'm a bit intrigued. I'll refuse to believe that our government is behind 911, but other than that, most of what he says seems plausible to me. Can any of you, much smarter than me, prove him wrong?

Crucifax Autumn
3/21/2009, 04:28 AM
of course not or it wouldn't count as a conspiracy!

KC//CRIMSON
3/21/2009, 10:25 AM
Rush himself is in with the Aliens. Everyone knows that.

http://tommcmahon.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/22/limbaughwwn3.jpg

Rush is an alien. Jabba the Hutt ring a bell? Everyone knows that.

StoopTroup
4/5/2009, 12:45 AM
Conservatives kneel before the almighty Rush Limbaugh to beg forgiveness!

omSqEwaO_X0&feature=haxa_popt00us10

Crucifax Autumn
4/5/2009, 01:01 AM
in the still he looks like he's taking a massive, need to do birthing breathing, crap!