PDA

View Full Version : losing stuff

King Crimson
3/19/2009, 07:36 PM
i have a wireless, travel mouse i use sometimes....it's just gone. i'm not a genius but i keep things i need for my job together. it's just gone.

no idea where it is. i use it about 5 times a semester. it's just gone to that 1. never see it again place or 2. weird misplacement place....you couldn't ever look for with logic.

BudSooner
3/19/2009, 08:21 PM
Dude, it's under that ham sammich on the couch....I told ya to pick it up. :D

King Crimson
3/19/2009, 08:37 PM
Dude, it's under that ham sammich on the couch....I told ya to pick it up. :D

i wish it were that simple (though i'll eat a ham sammich no matter where). it's weird.

BudSooner
3/19/2009, 09:05 PM
You didn't put it in something that might do in teh dryer, 'cause ya know that thing doesn't give stuff up easily.
I don't know at this moment if I have a matching pair of socks due to that eating machine.
And then my wife moves stuff around all the time, and when I ask where she put the briefcase/printer paper/etc....she just shrugs her shoulders and says I should have put it away so she doesn't have to.

Crucifax Autumn
3/19/2009, 09:40 PM
I hate when that kinda stuff happens. Luckily my wife never puts anything away!

olevetonahill
3/19/2009, 09:44 PM
Ya keep loookin and I garendayumtee it will Be in the Last place ya looked fer it

King Crimson
3/19/2009, 09:48 PM
it's gonna show up when i ain't looking fo r it....but, heck, i've bamboozled all day.

im a real simple dude. this part of my house is for work stuff and student email and help. but, it aint' there.