PDA

View Full Version : Questions about attending game in KC

OKC-SLC
3/17/2009, 10:26 PM
I live in KC and I'm planning on walking up to the Sprint Center Thursday night and seeing if any Michigan fans are leaving and looking to sell their session tickets to Sooner fans.

Does this seem like a reasonable strategery? I've never been to a tournament/'session' type setup before.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/17/2009, 11:57 PM
I live in KC and I'm planning on walking up to the Sprint Center Thursday night and seeing if any Michigan fans are leaving and looking to sell their session tickets to Sooner fans.

Does this seem like a reasonable strategery? I've never been to a tournament/'session' type setup before.

Not if you are trying to get into the Thurs night game because all the Michigan fans at the game are inside the Sprint Center. That might work for Sat tickets.

sooner59
3/18/2009, 12:28 AM
Yeah, I don't know if I would bank on getting tickets that way, but it might work. You will probably be able to get them at the Sprint Center, but it sounds like you are trying to save some dough, so I guess you could try. I wish I had the money to go up to KC and attend the games. But I only have $7.00 to my name right now and all that will get me is a spot on my couch and a beer in my hand. Good seats though.

John Kochtoston
3/19/2009, 12:34 AM
I'm in KC now. There will be PLENTY of tix for Thursday night. I wouldn't pay much above face, if that. Go to Sprint Center about 9-10 a.m. and hit up Memphis fans (they're in the early session, so many of their fans won't have much interest in the night session).

bri
3/19/2009, 12:48 AM
But...but...Memphis fans are students of the game! They're knowledgeable!

Oh, sorry, I had C-USA title game flashbacks.

OKC-SLC
3/20/2009, 12:39 AM
We actually went up just before the Clem/UM game and tons of people selling them far less than face value. Got some tickets, ate dinner, then watched the second half of the Clem/UM before OU.