PDA

View Full Version : Bomar Keeping it Real...

OUWxGuesser
3/17/2009, 04:33 PM
http://frontburner.dmagazine.com/2009/03/16/caption-contest-former-ou-qb-rhett-bomar-at-st-patricks-day-parade/

badger
3/17/2009, 04:41 PM
Instead of labeling him "Former OU quarterback" perhaps the site could say "Former SHSU quarterback" or "NFL hopeful quarterback" or "Future Detroit Lions quarterback."

SoonerObsession
3/17/2009, 04:53 PM
What's the big deal? I'm not a Bomar fan, but I am a guy who occasionally takes an outside pee. It's not like he's whipping it out for everyone to see.

OUWxGuesser
3/17/2009, 05:20 PM
Not a big deal, just thought it was worth a laugh!

sooner n houston
3/17/2009, 06:07 PM
My favorite comment: Looks like the guy can **** more than a career away.

:D

oudivesherpa
3/17/2009, 07:26 PM
Maybe Brett is using the Lance Rentzel defense. Years ago, a Dallas Cowboy wide receiver (Lance Rentzel) was about to be traded to the Chargers when he was arrested for indecent exposure---Lance retort was I was just trying to stick it out in Dallas.

AlbqSooner
3/17/2009, 08:17 PM
Maybe Brett is using the Lance Rentzel defense. Years ago, a Dallas Cowboy wide receiver (Lance Rentzel) was about to be traded to the Chargers when he was arrested for indecent exposure---Lance retort was I was just trying to stick it out in Dallas.

Actually, Lance was about to be traded to the Rams AFTER the weinie waving. Married to Joey Heatherton at the time. She did some amazing commercials back in the day - almost made me go blind.:D

sooner59
3/17/2009, 10:40 PM
Eh, not that big of a deal really. Blake Griffin did it on Campus Corner. I did it there before Blake. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go. Just make sure you find at least a slightly secluded spot.

boomermagic
3/18/2009, 09:15 AM
Actually, Lance was about to be traded to the Rams AFTER the weinie waving. Married to Joey Heatherton at the time. She did some amazing commercials back in the day - almost made me go blind.:D

The Perfect Sleeper commercials.. YES !:)

TopDawg
3/18/2009, 10:17 AM
Instead of labeling him "Former OU quarterback" perhaps the site could say "Former SHSU quarterback" or "NFL hopeful quarterback" or "Future Detroit Lions quarterback."

Because "Former OU quarterback" is more prestigious than any of those others.

OUAlumni1990
3/19/2009, 12:53 PM
Hey, even drunk football players gotta pee too!!

stoopified
3/20/2009, 10:51 PM
She did some amazing commercials back in the day - almost made me go blind.:DApparently I lacked your self control,I AM legally blind. :D
She was a big part of my youthful Spank Bank.

illinisooner
3/21/2009, 02:57 PM
Someone is guilty of being in college!

Jacie
3/22/2009, 02:50 PM
Eh, not that big of a deal really. Blake Griffin did it on Campus Corner. I did it there before Blake. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go. Just make sure you find at least a slightly secluded spot.

Me too, outside of O'Connell's, the back side, on St. Patrick's Day . . . too much green beer. I was about through and looked up in time to see a Norman police officer looking right at me as he drove by. I quickly jumped back into the bar to start on my next go round . . .

A-M
3/23/2009, 03:31 PM

Hey you guys. Sometime we gals gotta go too, but we manage to find an indoor toilet. Why can't you? Oh, I forgot, we gals think about the consequences of what we do before we do stupid things, unlike some of you guys.

unbiasedtruth
3/25/2009, 04:18 AM
from rick gosselin's blog..... 1st 2 paragraphs tell me all I need to know about Rhett and how his parents raised him.... he a waste of clean air and water if you ask me...

In a league placing an increasing premium on character, Sam Houston quarterback Rhett Bomar knew he'd have some explaining to do to NFL teams. He was kicked off the Oklahoma football team in 2006 for accepting payment far beyond the hours he worked at a Norman auto dealership.

"I don't think it's as big a deal as some people may make it out to be," Bomar said. "When I've met with NFL teams, they ask me about it. I'm up front and honest with them. We discuss it, then we get to move on to more important things, which is football. I don't think it's going to affect my future with the NFL."

http://nflblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/03/the-maturing-of-sam-houston-qb.html

76soonergrad
3/25/2009, 09:26 AM
Take another look The pictures.

Look at the ball caps the guy is wearing. Different colors?

StoopTroup
3/25/2009, 12:18 PM
You guys sure he wasn't just taking a break between washing cars down at the lot?