PDA

View Full Version : OU team chemistry ruined over a girl?

evergreen1310
3/16/2009, 02:34 PM
Please forgive me if this has already been discussed in other forums. I've noticed that the team chemistry is not good lately and we just don't look like the well oiled machine we were a month or so ago when we could basically decide to win the game in the last minute like a dad playing his son in a game of one-on-one. Point is, we could dominate because all the pieces were in place.

I've heard rumors for the past couple of weeks that there were some problems in the locker room. Today on the ticket (Dallas sports radio station), an OU booster called in off air and talked to one of the sports talk guys who's a sooner homer. He said the booster was a reliable source and it was off air (somebody he knew), so it could be complete BS, but it sounded legit. ---- He said there's a rift in the locker room because Austin Johnson and Willie Warren got into a fight over a girl and it's split the locker room quite a bit. Has anyone else heard this? I'm going to be ticked if we miss a legit chance for a championship over some chick that they won't care about 5 years from now.

I know there have been injuries to a few guys, but just from watching them play lately, I think there's something more going on. I wonder if this is it.

OU_Sooners75
3/16/2009, 02:35 PM
Do you believe everything spoken by a radio personality?

badger
3/16/2009, 02:41 PM
I hit it --> http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif

I hit it TWO times. :mad::mad:

oumartin
3/16/2009, 02:44 PM
you have spoken the unspoken on this board my friend. There is no doubt there is truth to this but many an admin and one girl you cannot **** off around here don't wanna hear it.

Frozen Sooner
3/16/2009, 02:48 PM
Capel has discussed this in public and denied the rumor.

Let it die.