PDA

View Full Version : 2009 OU Football Schedule

KingDavid
3/15/2009, 06:40 PM
Just "cut and paste" right into your outlook or PDA. This has all 14 games. For some reason, most schedules omit the last game.

2009 OU Football Schedule

09/05/09 vs. BYU
09/12/09 vs. Idaho State
09/19/09 vs. Tulsa
10/03/09 at Miami
10/10/09 vs. Baylor
10/17/09 vs. Texas
10/24/09 at Kansas
10/31/09 vs. Kansas State
11/07/09 at Nebraska
11/14/09 vs. Texas A&M
11/21/09 at Texas Tech
11/28/09 vs. Oklahoma State
12/05/09 Big 12 Champ
01/07/10 BCS National Championship

JLEW1818
3/15/2009, 06:53 PM
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W

swardboy
3/16/2009, 09:38 AM
I love the smell of national championship in the morning......

StoopTroup
3/16/2009, 11:42 AM
We start our Season off in Texas on a neutral field.

Lot of time to make some banners.

JLEW1818
3/16/2009, 12:18 PM
man last year was so fun, waiting for the BCS rankings to come out after the end of the regular season.

oudivesherpa
3/16/2009, 05:14 PM
We start our Season off in Texas on a neutral field.

Lot of time to make some banners.

Yes, but playing Texas in Dallas is as much of a neutral field as playing Notre Dame in Rome.

yermom
3/16/2009, 08:24 PM
has anyone heard about tickets for the BYU game?

i didn't see anything about them on the application for season tix

JLEW1818
3/17/2009, 01:05 AM

I emailed OU about a month ago. It's still undecided how they are going to go about selling tickets for the game. I'm sure Jerry has something to do with it.

flopshotjoe99
3/17/2009, 09:05 AM

I haven't seen the actual packet, but my dad said he got a mailer yesterday from OU, $80ish to $150

badger
3/17/2009, 09:43 AM
I haven't seen the actual packet, but my dad said he got a mailer yesterday from OU, $80ish to $150

Buy 'em up now, guys. eBay and stubhub have them going for a lot higher than that... and I'm sure the illegal scalpers outside the stadium will also have them for a lot.

JLEW1818
3/17/2009, 11:39 AM

any estimate on when they will be available?

C&CDean
3/17/2009, 03:18 PM
The order form came with the season tix renewal. I sent it in yesterday. 3 tickets in the $100 section.

fadada1
3/17/2009, 05:05 PM
Yes, but playing Texas in Dallas is as much of a neutral field as playing Notre Dame in Rome.

good lord. don't give the domers any ideas.

;)

Sabanball
3/17/2009, 10:10 PM
All I can say about your OOC schedule is....pathetic. But I think, at the same time, it virtually guarantees you guys a spot in the BCS title game again. You'll be 5-0 walking down the ramp in Dallas, but will you be 6-0 when the game's over? That is the only question mark I see on your schedule with Sam coming back.

fadada1
3/17/2009, 10:15 PM
florida international
north texas
tenn-chatanooga

thankfully bama has va tech on the schedule or they'd be accused of hiring bill snyder.

JLEW1818
3/17/2009, 11:52 PM
All I can say about your OOC schedule is....pathetic. But I think, at the same time, it virtually guarantees you guys a spot in the BCS title game again. You'll be 5-0 walking down the ramp in Dallas, but will you be 6-0 when the game's over? That is the only question mark I see on your schedule with Sam coming back.

Your exactly right. Going to tech does not scare me this year as much, as long as Sam plays 4 quarters, or as long as we don't give up a first down, which was short by 2 yards. Or a goal line TD short by a yard. ..... :D

SbOrOiNaEnR
3/18/2009, 10:32 AM

How are BYU, Tulsa, and Miami as OOC opponents pathetic? I'll give you Idaho State, sure, but it's not the other 3 were any kind of slouch when we scheduled them. Furthermore, BYU was a legitimate BCS contender for most of last year, Tulsa usually gives us a good game, and Miami was a program on the rise until Marve decided to put his head so far up his own @$$ that he could lick the back of his teeth.

boomersoonr7xchamps
3/18/2009, 12:13 PM

So, the Mormon tix will not be included in the season tix package, and you will have to buy them separately? Am I understanding that right?

soonerfan28
3/18/2009, 12:55 PM
How are BYU, Tulsa, and Miami as OOC opponents pathetic? I'll give you Idaho State, sure, but it's not the other 3 were any kind of slouch when we scheduled them. Furthermore, BYU was a legitimate BCS contender for most of last year, Tulsa usually gives us a good game, and Miami was a program on the rise until Marve decided to put his head so far up his own @$$ that he could lick the back of his teeth.

He was talking about Bama.

Sabanball
3/18/2009, 09:45 PM

This is not your father's typical Miami program that you guys could never beat in the '80s. Hell, we beat BYU back in our season opener in '98 when Dumbose was coaching us and don't even go there with Tulsa. They are a respectable program but one that you guys have always dominated.

Your first litmus test is when you go to Dallas. We will have a good idea on our team after our opener against Va Tech...

tm250
3/18/2009, 09:58 PM
W
W
W
W
W
W texas sucks
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/caddoalan/COLT.jpg

batonrougesooner
3/19/2009, 06:26 AM
This is not your father's typical Miami program that you guys could never beat in the '80s. Hell, we beat BYU back in our season opener in '98 when Dumbose was coaching us and don't even go there with Tulsa. They are a respectable program but one that you guys have always dominated.

Your first litmus test is when you go to Dallas. We will have a good idea on our team after our opener against Va Tech...

They aren't the Utes ;) but I think BYU is a legitimate test to open the season.

KingDavid
3/19/2009, 10:32 AM
. . . until Marve decided to put his head so far up his own @$$ that he could lick the back of his teeth.

That's a very circular line of reason.:D

KingDavid
3/19/2009, 10:40 AM
All I can say about your OOC schedule is....pathetic. But I think, at the same time, it virtually guarantees you guys a spot in the BCS title game again.

In other words, "Your OOC is really bad; but, at the same time, it's also really, really good."

This a good example of an oxymoron.

And Sabanball is a good example of a moron.

Salt City Sooner
3/19/2009, 12:48 PM

Agree about Miami being down right now (although I do think they'll bounce back this year as the recruiting classes Shannon's pulling in are very impressive), but I have no idea what relevance the BYU/Bama '98 reference has. One 5 loss team beat another 5 loss team by 7 points in Tuscaloosa. So what?

MojoRisen
3/19/2009, 02:54 PM
Playing Miami in Miami should be a tough game... the new QB will be up to speed by then... They are a pretty dangerous team. BYU is a 10 Win Caliber team who is also dangerous. Tulsa won 10 games

This is a good out of conference schedule - this one looks pretty tough to me.

soonerfan28
3/19/2009, 03:31 PM
Playing Miami in Miami should be a tough game... the new QB will be up to speed by then... They are a pretty dangerous team. BYU is a 10 Win Caliber team who is also dangerous. Tulsa won 10 games

This is a good out of conference schedule - this one looks pretty tough to me.

I think BYU is a 10 win caliber team but they won't even come close to getting one of those against OU. It is going to much easier for us to replace o-lineman then it will be for a team like BYU. Also with our entire front-seven returning on defense they will have no chance of slowing our pass rush down. We'll probably have better depth at the front seven then we did last year with guys like RJ Washington, Stacy McGee, Mcfarland and maybe even Chaisson. We'll for sure have better depth at LB then last year.