StoopTroup
3/14/2009, 11:51 PM
Guest Performer tonight on SNL.

Dear Kelly...

You might want to cut back a little.

http://blog.miss-yoko-usa.com/public/ben-and-jerrys-chunky-monkey-23052.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
3/15/2009, 12:05 AM
She might want to look into the concept of not having the dumbest lyrics ever too.

StoopTroup
3/15/2009, 12:07 AM
I couldn't get past the State Fair Turkey Legs.

Crucifax Autumn
3/15/2009, 12:15 AM
True enough...If yer gonna suck that bad at music then you better keep yourself fit!

bri
3/15/2009, 12:18 AM
Heh. (http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=20131)

Crucifax Autumn
3/15/2009, 12:21 AM
wow...that's great!

StoopTroup
3/15/2009, 05:04 AM
Heh. (http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=20131)

I told my wife that she looked heavy and the Wife said...."She's probably just a size 12...she's not that big".

I told her she was wrong and evidently I'm to judgmental. :rolleyes:

Thanks Bri...I knew I wasn't seeing things wrong. Wow!

OhU1
3/15/2009, 11:37 AM
Don't care for the music. She does have some meat on dem bones. Let's see, yep, I'd still hit it!

StoopTroup
3/15/2009, 01:13 PM
Judge for yourself...

Kelly on SNL Last Night (http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/kelly-clarkson-i-do-not-hook-up/1061564/)

StoopTroup
3/15/2009, 01:16 PM
Now look at her abs in this video...

QlvYivspHpk

bri
3/15/2009, 02:28 PM
CGI, dude. They Gump'd in some Jar-Jar abs over her rolls. :D

Crucifax Autumn
3/15/2009, 04:02 PM
That kinda crap is one of the many reasons I hate image driven pop drivel.

Collier11
3/15/2009, 04:58 PM
says a bunch of old fat guys ;)

olevetonahill
3/15/2009, 05:37 PM
says a bunch of old fat guys ;)

Bro us Fat dudes dont Got to look at US we got to look at the Fat chick :P

Collier11
3/15/2009, 05:45 PM
you got that right

Crucifax Autumn
3/15/2009, 06:14 PM
I don't really give a crap that she's a little heavy...It bugs me that she's so fake and her music blows.

bri
3/15/2009, 06:22 PM
Well, what can you expect? She's straight off the assembly line, and all of America watched the process.

badger
3/15/2009, 06:32 PM
Speaking of fake, CGI and sucky lyrics, here is the album cover...
http://rieng84.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/kc.jpg

bri
3/15/2009, 06:57 PM
THAT'S what I did wrong! I just posted a link that everyone can click on instead of a picture.

Man, internets are hard.

olevetonahill
3/15/2009, 07:12 PM
THAT'S what I did wrong! I just posted a link that everyone can click on instead of a picture.

Man, internets are hard.

The Badg just
http://api.ning.com/files/ufAk6dvEkyCip-oBnR8*X5eMz5NgiGEQoBw*jn3ujiE0nUTQSznQQ211ZUyBBJMk OsKLjf56ULixrxJprjBhPJHX-BzkJQ6P/42525711_pwned.jpg
you :D

olevetonahill
3/15/2009, 07:14 PM
The Badg just
http://api.ning.com/files/ufAk6dvEkyCip-oBnR8*X5eMz5NgiGEQoBw*jn3ujiE0nUTQSznQQ211ZUyBBJMk OsKLjf56ULixrxJprjBhPJHX-BzkJQ6P/42525711_pwned.jpg
you :D

Well **** I suck at the innerwebs to :O

bri
3/15/2009, 07:27 PM
That's God's way of telling you that extraneous picture posting is pointless and annoying. ;)

Crucifax Autumn
3/15/2009, 07:28 PM
But it's a neccessity to those of us that can't read!

Hot Rod
3/15/2009, 07:41 PM
Most of us are visual learners.

olevetonahill
3/15/2009, 07:50 PM
That's God's way of telling you that extraneous picture posting is pointless and annoying. ;)

So its Ok that we Both suck at the innerwebs ?

bri
3/15/2009, 07:56 PM
So its Ok that we Both suck at the innerwebs ?

Yep. Reassuring, even.

Lott's Bandana
3/15/2009, 11:10 PM
Judge for yourself...

Kelly on SNL Last Night (http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/kelly-clarkson-i-do-not-hook-up/1061564/)

Why'd ya have to do that G?

I kinda pull for this chick because she isn't a pukin' praying mantis constructed clone. At least not right now.

However, I cannot think of the proper thermonuclear negative adjective to describe the utter rankness of that noise linky.

OU4LIFE
3/16/2009, 07:51 AM
Don't care for the music, if that's what you call it, but IMO, she looks ok to me.

the whole idea that you have to be under a size 'insert whatever size here' to be attractive is just beyond me.

shallow people suck.

badger
3/16/2009, 08:00 AM

Man, internets are hard.

You always assume the worst in me, don't you? Your link didn't work when I clicked on it. Thus, "heh" could have been Kelly back when she had black hair, for all I know.

Whatev. Poor Kelly Clarkson has had weight problems before. That's a cute pic, olevet.

oumartin
3/16/2009, 10:04 AM
Her music is no worse than any other pop singer out there. Her lyrics are the same as all the rest.
I think she is cute though a little thick. When she trimmed down she was freakin' hot!

Crucifax Autumn
3/16/2009, 10:18 AM
Don't care for the music, if that's what you call it, but IMO, she looks ok to me.

the whole idea that you have to be under a size 'insert whatever size here' to be attractive is just beyond me.

shallow people suck.

Seems to me based on all the photoshopping and CGI that she's just as shallow if not more so than anyone that posted in this thread.

You never see that guy from Blues Traveller photoshopped to look like a fit athlete!

OhU1
3/16/2009, 10:24 AM
Let's put it this way; Kelly can shed 20 - 40 pounds and re-gain her cuteness/hotness. Oprah lost 80 pounds and what we discovered was there was an ugly women hiding underneath. I'm thinking weight loss would not help Rosie or Kristen Alley (Cheers) much either. Kelly Clarkson is like 5'0 tall and inclined to a full figure so once past the lips forever on the hips (literally in Kelly's case).

badger
3/16/2009, 10:36 AM
Seems to me based on all the photoshopping and CGI that she's just as shallow if not more so than anyone that posted in this thread.

Well, photoshop me getting run over by a Schooner, Crux! ;) Do you really think Kelly had creative control over how her face would be perfectly airbrushed on the final cover of her single? Do you think she even saw it before it hit store shelves?

I think her label acted independently of Clarkson on that cover, as most labels do when deciding how to market their talent. I don't care how much she weighs... but I'm not going to buy her songs regardless.

Getem
3/16/2009, 10:46 AM
Clarkson tried to break away from the pop machine with her 3rd album, and it didn't go so well. She is back under their control with this album, but her continued weight gain could just be her way of saying she refuses to be the manufactured pop idol they want. Plus, ice cream and hot dogs are awesome...

sitzpinkler
3/16/2009, 10:48 AM
She looks just fine to me. I like women her size. She has a nice booty.

I don't like her music, but I don't blame her for making it. If I got paid millions to make ****ty pop music I'd have no problem doing it. Life is too short; clinging to artistic integrity when you have the option of making millions is just ludicrous.

oumartin
3/16/2009, 10:59 AM
well you aren't a cool artist on the S.O. unless only 2 people have heard of you.

StoopTroup
3/16/2009, 11:17 AM
The real reason I posted anything about her weight was that the last time I saw her she had transformed herself into a Marketable Singer/Star. She seemed to take what she had learned along the way and use it to improve her image. She wore the Rockstar type clothes and she went from rising star to Superstar overnight. What I see on SNL is someone who lost track of that.

Shallow?

I guess a little but hey...if she wants to chunk up and put on 100 more lbs...she's free to do so. I bet it won't be to good for her career as she's not really selling Opera.

Also...I was shocked she chose such an ugly outfit to wear on National TV. Dresses like that were what girls wore in the 80's.

SouthFortySooner
3/16/2009, 11:19 AM
I like her and her music. But, I'm entertained by the stuff on the back of a Kotex box. :O

Lott's Bandana
3/16/2009, 11:51 AM
I like her and her music. But, I'm entertained by the stuff on the back of a Kotex box. :O

Wash, rinse, repeat?

Oh wait, that's shampoo.

SteelClip49
3/16/2009, 01:13 PM
Kelly Clarkson isn't trash. She is clean, classy and actually has great music. Sometimes I like what she does and other times I wonder but I think she underachieves. I thought she was the best Idol all along but now I will put her #3 behind Sparks and Underwood.

Beef
3/16/2009, 01:34 PM
I'd **** the **** out of her. Several times.

StoopTroup
3/16/2009, 01:48 PM
Kelly Clarkson isn't trash. She is clean, classy and actually has great music. Sometimes I like what she does and other times I wonder but I think she underachieves. I thought she was the best Idol all along but now I will put her #3 behind Sparks and Underwood.

This kind of touches on where I'm heading with this Idol stuff. You have a dream...you go after the Dream...people even vote for you so you can attain that dream. Then you not only win Idol but you get a Contract that by Simon Cowell standards will make you a Superstar and within less than 5 years...you lose you edge.

What happened to the Dream?

I think she's capable of more.

badger
3/16/2009, 01:50 PM
This kind of touches on where I'm heading with this Idol stuff. You have a dream...you go after the Dream...people even vote for you so you can attain that dream. Then you not only win Idol but you get a Contract that by Simon Cowell standards will make you a Superstar and within less than 5 years...you lose you edge.

What happened to the Dream?

I think she's capable of more.

You could have replaced your post with the lyrics to Clarkson's first single "A moment like this." ;)

KC//CRIMSON
3/16/2009, 04:01 PM
Kelly Clarkson and Metalskool

h4sJMcgeDe0

and 99% of you clowns would hit that photo shopped or not.....

Crucifax Autumn
3/16/2009, 09:36 PM
Ok...so she can hang with the modern day version on a Vegas lounge act that is cnsidered a total joke here.

and secondly:

My Life Would Suck Without You lyrics

Guess this means you're sorry
You're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
All you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again

(Chorus)
Cuz we belong together now, yea
Forever united here somehow, yea
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Maybe I was stupid
For telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong
For tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way I found out I'm nothing without you

(Chorus)

Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you,
But I can't let you go,
Oh yeah

{ music break}

Cuz we belong together now, yea yea
You got a piece of me
And honestly

Cuz we belong (yeah) together now (together now), (yeah)
You got a piece of Me And honestly

Yeah...that^ :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
3/16/2009, 09:37 PM
To paraphrase Sam Jackson....Say yeah again mother****er!