PDA

View Full Version : Is it a bad thing....

MikeInNorman
3/13/2009, 03:34 PM
that I would like to see Missouri smoke Aggy by 50? A good old fashioned Tubbs-style beat down? Recrimination and finger pointing on the Aggy bench while the Missouri starters are eating hotdogs and signing autographs? With 10 minutes to go?

I hate Aggy.

Pricetag
3/13/2009, 03:46 PM
The only bad thing is that you haven't thought out of the box enough. What I would like to see is for them get by Mizzou and win this tourney now that the field is so full of mediocre teams, thus causing them to get a higher seeding in the NCAAs than they should. Then, they get knocked off in the first round by a mid-major or the eighth team from the Big 10 or something. The anguish of Poke fans, having forgotten how mediocre they really were most of the year, would be delicious.

MikeInNorman
3/13/2009, 03:52 PM
The anguish of Poke fans, having forgotten how mediocre they really were most of the year, would be delicious.

Ah yes. Schadenfreude is a dish best served by exuberant Aggy yahoos.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/13/2009, 05:27 PM
that I would like to see Missouri smoke Aggy by 50? A good old fashioned Tubbs-style beat down? Recrimination and finger pointing on the Aggy bench while the Missouri starters are eating hotdogs and signing autographs? With 10 minutes to go?

I hate Aggy.

Living in Mo I'd rather have Aggy win.

OSU might run out of gas playing 3 games in 3 days but I wouldn't be suprised at all to see them beat MU.

bri
3/13/2009, 06:18 PM
Why are you people capitalizing aggy? I thought Texas A&M was already out of the tourney? :confused:

SoonerShark
3/13/2009, 06:34 PM
I am pulling for Baylor, now. Bear down, Bears! Mountain oysters for everyone. I dislike Baylor fans less since there are only seven. OSU fans' jealousy makes them unbearable. UT fans egos makes them unbearable, but they are better than OSU's. Missouri fans just come out of their holes once every few years and are of little consequence generally, so they are my second Big XII championship choice.

SoonerShark
3/13/2009, 09:11 PM
Go Bears!

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/13/2009, 09:17 PM
Well we had to play without Blake for a couple games. Let's see how OSU can do without Eaton.