PDA

View Full Version : we'll be well rested

King Crimson
3/12/2009, 09:31 PM
no one likes losing to the Pokes....but according my Dad, Alex Brown (his buddy) says AJ's back is really bothering him and Patillo has some shoulder problems.

I would like to see something other than the "stand around and watch Blake" from out perimeter guys.

at the beginning of the year, i said i'd take the Sweet 16 no questions asked....and, after 3 months of getting greedy about it, I might still take it. We and Ku probably just gift-wrapped the KC bid to missouri...

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/12/2009, 10:46 PM
no one likes losing to the Pokes....but according my Dad, Alex Brown (his buddy) says AJ's back is really bothering him and Patillo has some shoulder problems.

I would like to see something other than the "stand around and watch Blake" from out perimeter guys.

at the beginning of the year, i said i'd take the Sweet 16 no questions asked....and, after 3 months of getting greedy about it, I might still take it. We and Ku probably just gift-wrapped the KC bid to missouri...

The big question is will a few days extra rest do AJ that much difference? Will he be at or near 100% by next Thursday?

If we had won the Big 12 regular season than losing in the conference tourney early wouldn't bother me as much. Now though despite one of our best all-around seasons ever we have no titles to show for it. So now anything less than a trip to the Final 4 is a pretty big letdown.

colleyvillesooner
3/12/2009, 10:56 PM
From the end of the last game, we had 5 days before tip off of this game.

Pokes had under 24 hrs.

Rest, schmest. ;)

King Crimson
3/12/2009, 11:13 PM
I'm not making excuses. in fact, i'm pretty sarcastic in my first post.

Travis Ford has just made his way with Pokey Doke fan and the Jim Trabor's of the world.