PDA

View Full Version : Shut GitMo down NOW

olevetonahill
3/10/2009, 02:12 AM
Hells Bells peeps we dont want any more Innocents being hurt :mad:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090310/us_nm/us_guantanamo_document

C&CDean
3/10/2009, 10:30 AM
By "shut gitmo down" don't you mean "put a bullet into these ****ing POS's brains.?"

yermom
3/10/2009, 10:31 AM
yeah, those guys aren't the issue.

those guys should be hanged on TV

olevetonahill
3/10/2009, 10:32 AM
By "shut gitmo down" don't you mean "put a bullet into these ****ing POS's brains.?"

Every dayum one of em .

batonrougesooner
3/10/2009, 10:36 AM
I thought the same thing when I read about this.

I guess that little summer camp had a few bad guys after all.

yermom
3/10/2009, 10:46 AM
no one ever said it didn't

batonrougesooner
3/10/2009, 10:57 AM

sure about that?

jkjsooner
3/10/2009, 12:01 PM

I agree with yermom. I haven't heard anyone (except crazy conspiracy idiots) who have stated or implied that these weren't very bad guys.

The argument is about the fact that there is no due process and the few who may be innocent have no means to defend themselves.

Don't worry about these guys from this article. They'll never taste freedom.

Harry Beanbag
3/10/2009, 12:21 PM
So they are really bad guys that either deserve due process or a bullet in the head?

olevetonahill
3/10/2009, 12:25 PM
So they are really bad guys that either deserve due process or a bullet in the head?

Bullet in the Head .

StoopTroup
3/10/2009, 12:30 PM
I've seen a thread like this somewhere...

olevetonahill
3/10/2009, 12:57 PM
I've seen a thread like this somewhere...

:confused: :confused: :confused: :P :D

yermom
3/10/2009, 01:10 PM

allegedly bad guys...

then there is that whole torture thing

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/10/2009, 01:15 PM
allegedly bad guys...

then there is that whole torture thingMaybe move Gitmo to Chicago, or DC, where if the alleged bad guys escape, they can quickly find suitable targets.

C&CDean
3/10/2009, 01:20 PM

Dude, some people deserve torture.

KABOOKIE
3/10/2009, 01:35 PM
allegedly bad guys...

So they get a little water poured on their face. Boo ****ing hoo. :D

OUMallen
3/10/2009, 02:03 PM

Nah, that's what they want. Make them finish out their miserable existence on earth in the worst jail we can legally impose with not even a shred of hope of release, then let them find out there ain't no virgins waiting in hell afterward...

C&CDean
3/10/2009, 02:06 PM
Nah, that's what they want. Make them finish out their miserable existence on earth in jail, then let them find out there ain't no virgins waiting in hell afterward...

Well can we at least shoot them in the face with a pellet gun every other day or so?

OUMallen
3/10/2009, 02:11 PM
Well can we at least shoot them in the face with a pellet gun every other day or so?

You bet yer ***. :texan:

OklahomaTuba
3/10/2009, 02:23 PM
That should quiet the shathead drooling retards who keep saying 9/11 was an inside job!!

nm

LosAngelesSooner
3/10/2009, 03:31 PM
So they are really bad guys that either deserve due process or a bullet in the head?How about both?

We give them a fair trial, then a fair hanging on national tv.

They've already admitted their guilt, premeditation and lack of remorse. Should be easy peasy.

olevetonahill
3/10/2009, 03:47 PM
Just shoot the Focktards and toss their carcasses To the Hogs .
You dont keep a rabid dog penned up do you ?

C&CDean
3/10/2009, 03:58 PM
How about both?

We give them a fair trial, then a fair hanging on national tv.

They've already admitted their guilt, premeditation and lack of remorse. Should be easy peasy.

Nope. We are not legally bound to give them a fair trial.

The TV hanging I could go for though. Although I'd rather shoot them in the face with the pellet gun every time they mutter "allah, koran, or death to the infidels." Forever.

LosAngelesSooner
3/10/2009, 04:16 PM
Nope. We are not legally bound to give them a fair trial. "Legally obligated," maybe not.
"Morally obligated," yes we are. That's what makes us better than them. People seem to have forgotten this fact. This is what makes us the "city on the hill."

Now, they're still guilty as sin, so it's not like they WOULDN'T be found guilty, but we'd sure look better to the rest of the world if we put on a good show for them.

One of the lessons we should have learned from Dubya is that PR is VERY important. Obama's got that one figured out already, if nothing else.

The TV hanging I could go for though. Although I'd rather shoot them in the face with the pellet gun every time they mutter "allah, koran, or death to the infidels." Forever.I like that punishment.

Can we make them wear silly hats while we do it? I like to add humor to any scenario. :D

starclassic tama
3/11/2009, 01:31 AM
yay religion!

SicEmBaylor
3/11/2009, 01:38 AM

This is exactly what ought to be done.

Crucifax Autumn
3/11/2009, 01:50 AM
I agree with ya sicem, but at the same time I think...

Why not give 'em a fair trial and make everyone on both sides shut the **** up? They'd be found guilty and they'd get life or death. No jury is gonna let 'em go and like was said earlier they'f be in Tim's shoes and dead.

Friggin; kill 'em, but let's do it in a way that doesn't turn us into them.

yermom
3/11/2009, 02:02 AM
to be clear, the *******s claiming responsibility for 9/11?

yeah, eff them. that trial should be easy enough though.

but there are more than 5 guys in Gitmo. and no one knows who is all in there or why

SicEmBaylor
3/11/2009, 02:05 AM
I agree with ya sicem, but at the same time I think...

Why not give 'em a fair trial and make everyone on both sides shut the **** up? They'd be found guilty and they'd get life or death. No jury is gonna let 'em go and like was said earlier they'f be in Tim's shoes and dead.

Friggin; kill 'em, but let's do it in a way that doesn't turn us into them.

Because it's impossible to give them a trial. Are you going to expect our military to collect evidence while on the battlefield? Do they have to read the Miranda Rights to terrorists? You can't just throw them a traditional court trial.

Now...I don't have an issue with military tribunals since I'm pretty sure they don't require the same degree of evidence.

SicEmBaylor
3/11/2009, 02:05 AM
The ONLY time I favor putting a terrorist through civilian US courts is when A)They're an American citizen or B)They're caught on US soil.

Crucifax Autumn
3/11/2009, 02:12 AM
Good points and I have to give you that.

What I was saying is evidence or not all the prosecutor in this case has to say is 9/11 and they'g be convicted, evidense or not...

StoopTroup
3/12/2009, 12:23 PM
One of the lessons we should have learned from Dubya is that PR is VERY important.

Could you provide a list of the things we learned from Dubya?

I'm not exactly sure what I learned. I do know I learned about some things we shouldn't do. Matter of fact...I'm rock solid on those so I'll just need a list of things we should always do.

TIA

ST

MojoRisen
3/12/2009, 01:14 PM
What are the cost of these trials and further incarceration? I think each one caught should have to have it own country pay for it's defense and if they loose that country pay for the prosecution.