PDA

View Full Version : I like the Bob Stoops cameo shots . . .

Jacie
3/8/2009, 08:54 AM
. . . at the Sooner men's home games. The announcers even noted that we've had three practices so far.

Have there been any Mack Brown sitings at whorn games?

goingoneight
3/8/2009, 11:30 AM
There's no time for basketball when you have meetings with the BCS committees, weight-lifting and questions to answer for your quarterbacks.

JLEW1818
3/8/2009, 11:56 AM
There's no time for basketball when you have meetings with the BCS committees, weight-lifting and questions to answer for your quarterbacks.

hahahaha

47straight
3/8/2009, 09:18 PM
I've always thought Stoops did a great job of supporting his fellow coaches. When he says that the program and school is bigger than any one person, including himself, I believe him.

nighttrain12
3/8/2009, 10:12 PM
Stoops was also at the Thunder game on Sunday night. He got a big round of applause when they showed him on the overhead scoreboard. A few Aggies booed but those guys were probably with their boyfriend so who cares.

humblesooner
3/9/2009, 04:22 PM
Stoops was also at the Thunder game on Sunday night. He got a big round of applause when they showed him on the overhead scoreboard. A few Aggies booed but those guys were probably with their boyfriend so who cares.

Since when have they started allowing livestock at NBA games?

badger
3/10/2009, 07:43 AM
To be fair, I did see Mack Brown and Colt McCoy shown on nationally televised UT bball games this season. Colt was at the OU-Texas game about a week or two ago :rolleeys:

To be fair to Stoops, he doesn't just go to men's games, and it isn't just him. Remember the nationally televised OU-Tennessee game in OKC where Pat Summitt DID NOT GET HER ONE MILLIONTH WIN THANKS TO OU, HAHAHAHAHA?!

You may recall that Stoops and family were sitting next to Jeff Capel and his wife and their daughter.

You can also see Sherri Coale attending men's basketball games... and football... and I've seen her at volleyball too.

If Tennessee had one thing going for it, all three of their major sport coaches seemed to get along (back when Fat Fulmer was in charge, at least).

I'm happy to say OU has the same thing going on. I hope these three stay for a long, long time.