PDA

View Full Version : so, what would you do if your child's elementary principal

Soonrboy
3/7/2009, 09:46 AM
had told him/her to sit his/her happy *** over there and to get away from me?

I said that yesterday. When the phone call comes, I'll apologize. My first real cussing slip.

Flagstaffsooner
3/7/2009, 09:49 AM
Hire the OV Posse. We leave no evidence on our jobs.

Okla-homey
3/7/2009, 09:51 AM
had told him/her to sit his/her happy *** over there and to get away from me?

I said that yesterday. When the phone call comes, I'll apologize. My first real cussing slip.

Depending on the child and how his/her mother speaks to him/her, he/she may not have been shocked by your outburst and thus, you may hear nothing further.*

The important question is, WTF was the kid trying to prompt such a response? Kancho?;)

*I hate universal gender speech. It reads ridiculously and awkwardly. Bite me feminists. Let's just agree "he" includes "she" and get on with our lives.

Soonrboy
3/7/2009, 09:57 AM

I like this.

How much do you charge to take out a disrespectful 10 year old who calls his teacher a biotch then denies it?

sooner_born_1960
3/7/2009, 10:09 AM
I'd buy the principal a beer.

Flagstaffsooner
3/7/2009, 10:25 AM
I like this.

How much do you charge to take out a disrespectful 10 year old who calls his teacher a biotch then denies it?Is that what he did? Seems like I did something like that at that age. I got a taste of my dad's Phi Kappa Sigma paddle on that one. Worked wonders for me, I pledged Sigma Chi.:D

Flagstaffsooner
3/7/2009, 10:30 AM
Is that what he did? Seems like I did something like that at that age. I got a taste of my dad's Phi Kappa Sigma paddle on that one. Worked wonders for me, I pledged Sigma Chi.:D

In other words, punishiment is in order. But don't be to hard on the Beaver, Ward. Soap in mouth?

LoyalFan
3/7/2009, 10:53 AM
The crucial question is: Was the brat's *** really happy or just pretending?

LF

yermom
3/7/2009, 11:01 AM
Depending on the child and how his/her mother speaks to him/her, he/she may not have been shocked by your outburst and thus, you may hear nothing further.*

The important question is, WTF was the kid trying to prompt such a response? Kancho?;)

*I hate universal gender speech. It reads ridiculously and awkwardly. Bite me feminists. Let's just agree "he" includes "she" and get on with our lives.

well, because of the feminists it seems like the umbrella term is "she"

i like he/she better than picking one. then you get into the "s/he" and "hir" business too though

JohnnyMack
3/7/2009, 11:44 AM
I'm dumb. Your kid said that to his school Principal?

yermom
3/7/2009, 12:26 PM
he is the principal :D

i wish my principal cussed at me

all i got was swats.

Ron Bradshaw probably wouldn't enjoy meeting me in a dark alley

Cam
3/7/2009, 02:06 PM
I'm with yermom. I'd rather have had the cussing out than swats. I kind of got both for a while since my Dad taught at the school I attended for a few years.

Frozen Sooner
3/7/2009, 02:08 PM
Buy him a beer.

Jacie
3/7/2009, 02:38 PM
Mention getting swats or as we called em at John Marshall, licks, today and kids trot out the overused but misunderstood, "I'd sue."

Crucifax Autumn
3/9/2009, 01:37 AM

hell yeah! We have something akin to Harvey "The Wolf" Keitel to clean up the mess!

8timechamps
3/9/2009, 12:56 PM
I wish that's all my principal did. When I was in 4th grade, I got swatted for throwing crabapples on the play ground. And it wasn't a paddle, it was this little rubber hose thing.

Can you imagine if they did that today?