PDA

View Full Version : Bands that everyone but you seem to have been into

Frozen Sooner
3/6/2009, 05:15 PM
Anyone else have a bunch of bands that everyone was into but you just never were?

I mean, I've got a pretty broad taste in music and like to think that I've been exposed to a pretty good cross-section, but there's a couple of bands that apparently everyone was listening to that I just missed.

Example: The Smiths. Apparently everyone who likes music that I like was listening to The Smiths back in the 80s. Up until a few weeks ago, I couldn't name any of their songs other than "How Soon is Now?"

sitzpinkler
3/6/2009, 05:17 PM
Do you mean bands that you were never that aware of or bands that you just never liked or both?

Frozen Sooner
3/6/2009, 05:19 PM
Both work. Particularly if you didn't like the band at the height of their popularity but like them now.

Like, say, if you didn't like Nirvana back in the 90s but now can't believe how you didn't buy all of their albums immediately, that'd count.

Or if you'd never heard of Souixie and the Banshees and just came across "Peekaboo" for the first time and now it's your ringtone. That'd work as well.

sooner2b09
3/6/2009, 05:21 PM
For me right now its Modest Mouse, all my friends love them and listening to them but I really can't stand them at all.

stoops the eternal pimp
3/6/2009, 05:28 PM
Cross Canadian Ragweed

colleyvillesooner
3/6/2009, 05:36 PM
U2...just don't get it.

Band I love now I wish I would have paid more attention to when they where around.

Beastie Boys
Pantera

SoonersEnFuego
3/6/2009, 05:38 PM
Every Country band or singer.

soonerboy_odanorth
3/6/2009, 05:40 PM
Heh. Radiohead. :D

SoonerProphet
3/6/2009, 07:30 PM
When Depeche Mode was big in 87/88 or so I wasn't really down with the sound. It took a good tens years or so for me to dig it. Then I think it was Veruca Salt's cover of Master and Servant where I got turned on...no pun intended.

King Crimson
3/6/2009, 07:48 PM
Heh. Radiohead. :D

Radiohead, for me.

they just didn't do it for me in the 90's. but, i wasn't listening to much rock in the 90's either. but, after my cousin became this weird RH zealot and i turned him on to a lot of bands....he insisted i go back and he was right.

teh first real teaching job i ever had is all about memories of OK computer on the express bus to Denver.

KC//CRIMSON
3/6/2009, 07:52 PM
Early alt country stuff.....love it.

Harry Beanbag
3/6/2009, 09:22 PM
Radiohead
Dave Matthews
Nickelback

But I haven't had a revelation or anything, I still think they suck.

Osce0la
3/6/2009, 09:56 PM
For me right now its Modest Mouse, all my friends love them and listening to them but I really can't stand them at all.

ditto

Crucifax Autumn
3/6/2009, 10:00 PM
Nickelback for me too. Some high school whining about some girl dumping the guy seems to be WAY to common a theme!

SouthFortySooner
3/6/2009, 10:05 PM
I missed everything about the band, "The Band".

royalfan5
3/6/2009, 10:09 PM
Count me in for Radiohead as well. I just can't make myself care about them. Kings of Leon too.

Frozen Sooner
3/6/2009, 10:34 PM
Radiohead's weird for me. There's a couple of songs (Creep, Karma Police, Fake Plastic Trees) that I really like, but I find the rest of it inaccessible.

I have a feeling I really should like Kings of Leon, but can't find any songs that I'd bother to listen to again.

Wilco.

SFS, Richard Manuel is Dead.

Lott's Bandana
3/6/2009, 10:57 PM
I didn't get The Grateful Dead.

I didn't get into Wilco.

I've never been a fan of.......how do I say this,

The Beatles.

I've never liked Pop. What can I say?

A Sooner in Texas
3/6/2009, 11:44 PM
I've never been a fan of.......how do I say this,

The Beatles.
BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Crucifax Autumn
3/6/2009, 11:50 PM
Rob Thomas/matchbox 20

Never has moved me at all with his wavering all over the place voice.

KC//CRIMSON
3/6/2009, 11:56 PM
Radiohead's weird for me. There's a couple of songs (Creep, Karma Police, Fake Plastic Trees) that I really like, but I find the rest of it inaccessible.

So you've heard Pablo Honey, The Bends, and OK Computer all the way through? I just find it weird you only like the radio hits. All three of those cds are very accessible imho.

Jacie
3/7/2009, 09:04 AM
For a time in the late 70's/early 80's it seemed everyone thought Fleetwood Mac was the best band ever. I didn't get into that movement.

Ditto the Grateful Dead thought they were never truly accepted by the mainstream. I guess it was the Deadheads I didn't understand, a legion of fans (in the truest sense of the word i.e. fanatic) who go anywhere, anytime and to any length to hear them live.

U2 overall is good but I thought their self proclamation of being the best band around when they had only a modest body of work was premature.

Okla-homey
3/7/2009, 09:31 AM
DMB
The Who
Bob Dylan
The Grateful Dead

Flagstaffsooner
3/7/2009, 09:53 AM
Peter Frampton. Jeez

SanJoaquinSooner
3/7/2009, 10:30 AM
1980-2009

DoubleDown
3/7/2009, 10:38 AM
Springsteen.

Spray
3/7/2009, 10:50 AM
U2
Rolling Stones (although I find myself appreciating them more as I get older- weird)
Springsteen
Most rap and r&b.

soonerinabilene
3/7/2009, 10:56 AM
I just dont get The Beatles. I havent been able to see what was so great about them. Add to that the Stones, Pink Floyd, The Who, Rush, Springsteen, u2, and the most recent, and most annoying imo, Coldplay.

Rogue
3/7/2009, 12:03 PM
The Beatles. I've tried to go through a Beatles phase but I couldn't do it; I just don't like 'em.
I must be missing something in Radiohead too. And it bugs me because I think I'll eventually get it.

I was a late bloomer on Pixies and Breeders, but I'm a total convert.
Same with Jane's Addiction, I was a couple years late on them. Like 1993.
As much as I love my hair bands, I still think all of Iron Maiden's songs sound the same and not in a good way. And the bands from 1989-ish are all awful. Damn Yankees, Winger, Warrant...I hate them and blame them for killing hair metal.

I was there in when Nirvana and Pearl Jam came on the scene.
And I still think PJ was > Nirvana. Before Cobain died, I didn't even think there was any doubt in the general collective opinion on this. Somehow when Cobain died, it was like the roles were reversed and everybody seemed to believe that Nirvana was always better.

For some reason my favorite classic rock station loves to play lots of the bands I don't get like: BTO, Moody Blues, and ELO.

For those of you that don't get Dave Matthews Band, I can't tell you how glad I am to hear that. I'm an unapologetic fan and glad to know you won't be buying tickets to shows I can't get. Same for U2. It took me awhile to dig U2...in fact it took seeing them live and then I was sold.

Rogue
3/7/2009, 12:08 PM
Heh. People mention The Grateful Dead. This reminds me of a guy I knew in the Army. He was married with a couple of kids. We got in trouble and ended up buffing floors together. He tells me his life's ambition was to buy a VW bus and follow the Dead around. At the time I was amazed at his lack of imagination and thought he was some kind of loser. I didn't get it them. Now I think I get it. It's as much about the culture as it is the music, the surprises, interpolations, improvs, and jams. Those once-in-a-lifetime shows. The underground taper trading. Sorry dude, I wish you'd gotten to do it for a few years.

tommieharris91
3/7/2009, 12:14 PM
U2
DMB, although they're OK
Elton John

The Rolling Stones kinda grew on me. I didn't like them at first, but I do now.

85Sooner
3/7/2009, 12:38 PM
metalica, seemed like Iron Maiden wannabes

KC//CRIMSON
3/7/2009, 01:14 PM
I'm thinking some of these choices have to do with age and exposure. For example, how many people on here who said U2 saw them on MTV when the network first came on the air? I remember seeing I Will Follow before I was a teenager and was immediately hooked.

If you came in on some of their newer stuff I could maybe see why. However, that being said, their first five or six albums are killer.

Cam
3/7/2009, 02:03 PM
Any red dirt music.

For the folks on here, it's got to be Flaming Lips. Just don't get it at all.

DoubleDown
3/7/2009, 03:47 PM
Any red dirt music.

Good call.

I've tried for a long time to force myself into liking The Flaming Lips being that they're a local band who made it big and most of my friends like them. But I just can't do it. When I listen to them all I hear is sloppy music with novel lyrics.

soonerboomer93
3/8/2009, 12:37 PM
U2...just don't get it.

Band I love now I wish I would have paid more attention to when they where around.

Beastie Boys
Pantera

Beasties are still kind of around

and I agree on U2

they have some stuff I kind of like, and want to like but i just can't get fully into them.

Lott's Bandana
3/8/2009, 12:54 PM
The Beatles. I've tried to go through a Beatles phase but I couldn't do it; I just don't like 'em.
I must be missing something in Radiohead too. And it bugs me because I think I'll eventually get it.

I was a late bloomer on Pixies and Breeders, but I'm a total convert.
Same with Jane's Addiction, I was a couple years late on them. Like 1993.
As much as I love my hair bands, I still think all of Iron Maiden's songs sound the same and not in a good way. And the bands from 1989-ish are all awful. Damn Yankees, Winger, Warrant...I hate them and blame them for killing hair metal.

I was there in when Nirvana and Pearl Jam came on the scene.
And I still think PJ was > Nirvana. Before Cobain died, I didn't even think there was any doubt in the general collective opinion on this. Somehow when Cobain died, it was like the roles were reversed and everybody seemed to believe that Nirvana was always better.

For some reason my favorite classic rock station loves to play lots of the bands I don't get like: BTO, Moody Blues, and ELO.

For those of you that don't get Dave Matthews Band, I can't tell you how glad I am to hear that. I'm an unapologetic fan and glad to know you won't be buying tickets to shows I can't get. Same for U2. It took me awhile to dig U2...in fact it took seeing them live and then I was sold.

Seems like a good time to plug what is now one of my fav times each year. The 2009 Sasquatch Music Festival lineup is out and I have my tickets purchased already.

Last year was incredible and this year Jane's Addiction, Nine Inch Nails, Kings of Leon are some of the headliners.

www.sasquatchfestival.com (http://www.sasquatchmusicfestival.com)

The Gorge is in incredible venue.

The premier camping is the way to go and I reserved my RV yesterday. I'm flying my daughter up from Long Beach for the 3-day event. Can't wait.

Think I'll do a thread in the next few days...

soonerboomer93
3/8/2009, 01:20 PM
1980-2009

DISCO LOVER

Curly Bill
3/8/2009, 01:40 PM
Radiohead
Dave Matthews
Nickelback

But I haven't had a revelation or anything, I still think they suck.

Dave Matthews is for sure suckitude. I don't get him at all.

Curly Bill
3/8/2009, 01:42 PM
The Who
Springsteen
The Grateful Dead
Steely Dan

The above range from plain suck, to I just don't get it.

RacerX
3/8/2009, 09:40 PM
Sonic Youth - still don't and
Neil Young - I don't get it
ditto with the boss and numerous others like
Pearl Jam, Rolling Stones, The Grateful Dead.

There's plenty more. I finally dig the lips starting about 5 years ago.

Frozen Sooner
3/8/2009, 10:48 PM
So you've heard Pablo Honey, The Bends, and OK Computer all the way through? I just find it weird you only like the radio hits. All three of those cds are very accessible imho.

Yes, I have. In fact, I own all three discs through one avenue or another. It's entirely possible that those three particular songs were played enough in my presence that they grew on me and I just need to listen to all three discs enough for them to grow on me.

Sooner98
3/8/2009, 11:22 PM
Back in '96/'97, the mere thought of Oasis angered me.

RacerX
3/9/2009, 04:20 PM
Yes, I have. In fact, I own all three discs through one avenue or another. It's entirely possible that those three particular songs were played enough in my presence that they grew on me and I just need to listen to all three discs enough for them to grow on me.

sounds like too much work.

RacerX
3/9/2009, 04:21 PM
I don't get Sirius. I hate most all the stations they overlayed onto the XM lineup. Too much ****ing DJ talk.

Frozen Sooner
3/9/2009, 04:22 PM
Maybe. I'm making a conscious effort to listen to Radiohead for the next few days to see if this is the case. I have Hail to the Thief playing right now.

KC//CRIMSON
3/9/2009, 04:32 PM
Maybe. I'm making a conscious effort to listen to Radiohead for the next few days to see if this is the case. I have Hail to the Thief playing right now.

If you can, listen to them in the order they came out. There really is a progression....

colleyvillesooner
3/9/2009, 04:51 PM
I'm going to do this. I think I'll like them better if I do it that way...

47straight
3/9/2009, 04:53 PM
I've always thought that I didn't fit into the typical Okie's preference for all the stuff on the KATT. Crue, Posion, Warrant, etc.

Lott's Bandana
3/9/2009, 05:25 PM
The KATT and KXXY used to be so incredible.

During the days of AOR, it was not unusual at all for some d00d on KXXY to throw on Dark Side of the Moon and play the entire thing nonstop.

King Biscuit Flower Hour on Sunday nights.

Dire Straits "B" sides.

I miss independent radio.

Frozen Sooner
3/9/2009, 06:19 PM
OK, I have Pablo Honey going, and it's doing OK for me.

OUstud
3/9/2009, 07:01 PM
Coldplay (surprised that hasn't been mentioned), DMB, and (not really a band) Lil Wayne.

Pogue Mahone
3/9/2009, 07:17 PM
I don't get Sirius. I hate most all the stations they overlayed onto the XM lineup. Too much ****ing DJ talk.

As a Sirius subscriber, I thought the XM people were responsible for all that chatter. I got satellite to get away from exactly that.

On the topic:

Pink Floyd. I'd rather hear someone read my obituary than play "Dark Side of the Moon."
Led Zeppelin. When I was a kid, I was in four car crashes (all as a passenger) with Led Zeppelin playing on a car stereo.

I never met anyone who liked Nickelback.

RacerX
3/9/2009, 09:52 PM
As a Sirius subscriber, I thought the XM people were responsible for all that chatter. I got satellite to get away from exactly that.

All I know is that the XM stations I liked got replaced with inanely chattering DJs on sirius channels.

Fred, Ethel, Lucy...gone.

Curly Bill
3/9/2009, 09:55 PM
I wanna add Rush to the list of bands that I don't get.

TMcGee86
3/10/2009, 05:33 PM
presently it's "Bright Eyes" although I am willing to admit that I haven't listened very much, but what little I have heard, I cannot understand why so many feel so passionately about him.

And I was the same way with the Dead and DMB. I could not understand the hype, espeically with the dead. I had friends who traded tapes and listening to the music literally gave me a headache. The poor sound quality of the taped shows just bugged the carp out of me. But after a while I figured out the songs, got a little more of the history, and could block out the hiss of hte live shows. Then I was hooked. Not big time like some, but definitely enough to enjoy listening to the songs.

Same way with DMB. I liked some of the radio stuff, but I couldn't understand why some felt like he was awesome. Then I went to a concert and heard all the songs that had never been put on the albums. It was awesome. I was full on hooked for a while. Then he started recording all the old stuff and my infatuation died down. Still love his stuff but dont go to shows or really listen to him that much anymore.

soonerboomer93
3/10/2009, 08:58 PM

yeah, and since when the **** is fallout boy new alt music

atleast they didn't **** up lithium

and well, honestly i listen to stern

Crucifax Autumn
3/10/2009, 09:11 PM
Every single one of my daughter's dumazz emo bands.

swardboy
3/10/2009, 09:40 PM
1980-2009

I'm with ya man...

Crucifax Autumn
3/10/2009, 09:47 PM
So you guys dig disco?

Collier11
3/10/2009, 09:59 PM
Radiohead
Cross Canadian Ragweed
The Beatles
Metallica

OklaPony
3/10/2009, 10:35 PM
Any red dirt music.

Good call.

I've tried for a long time to force myself into liking The Flaming Lips being that they're a local band who made it big and most of my friends like them. But I just can't do it. When I listen to them all I hear is sloppy music with novel lyrics.
Yeah, the Lips are kind of an acquired taste. I sometimes find myself having to listen to them at arm's length and often while holding my nose. The real charm of them to me is the way they did what they did and also the fact that I saw 'em evolve from ground zero. The first time I saw them was in about '83 playing for a birthday party in a friend of mine's living room. I got to run sound for them a few times from about '84 through '90 or so, each time getting a firsthand look at the progression of the band. As it turns out I'm pretty much 180 degrees out of phase with Wayne from a political standpoint but I've got to hand it to the guy; he (and collectively, they) did things absolutely their way with no compromises or apologies and made it work out.

proud gonzo
3/10/2009, 11:55 PM
the Flaming Lips

def_lazer_fc
3/11/2009, 01:06 AM
SFS, Richard Manuel is Dead.

r.i.p.

Crucifax Autumn
3/11/2009, 01:08 AM
I never understood how Madonna ever sols a record...

I never understood why anyone who was ever on American Idol ever sold a CD...

I never understood pop...and dance...

texas bandman
3/11/2009, 03:52 PM
When I first heard the Red Hot Chili Peppers I thought they were awful.

I've reformed.

Collier11
3/11/2009, 03:58 PM
Britney Spears...she has very little talent other than being an average singer, an average dancer, and flashing her goods around town...and quite honestly as someone who saw the pic, her goods were kinda gross

Dio
3/11/2009, 04:05 PM
REM
DMB

never did get the hype for either one

SoonerTroll
3/11/2009, 04:27 PM
Right now MGMT, not digging it. Also vampire weekend..

I was really obsessed with Belle and Sebastian (still am not as bad though) and my friends never really were that into it, but thats cause i am cooler than they ;)

soonermix
3/11/2009, 04:37 PM
nine inch nails
the beatles

King Crimson
3/11/2009, 04:50 PM
the Lips are weird case for me. i'm a big fan of theirs, i grew up with their early stuff and early shows around OKC and Norman.

but, i haven't listened to an LP of theirs start to finish in at least a decade (except for the EP, OMG, and hear it is, maybe Preist). and haven't bought anything they've put out since Soft Bulletin. they kind of lost me with Hit to Death but I still respect those guys--and they helped turned me on to a lot of bands back in the day like Scratch Acid and even the Surfers to a degree.

the crooning, white suit evangelical thing isn't as fun to me as the sloppy noise acid rock of the early days. but, i owe those guys a lot. I wrote Wayne a letter once after they canceled a Denver show opening for (gag) the commercial jingle waiting to happen Soup Dragons...and he responded. 2 page hand written letter. with some Diane Arbus photos and a stick of gum. they freaked the hell out of the San Fran scene back in the mid 80's when they re-located there.

i knew people in the proto-"grunge" scene back then (real players at the I-Beam in SF and Sub-pop) and they thought the Lips were the weirdest dudes on earth.

King Crimson
3/11/2009, 04:58 PM
i'd also like to say i've given myself every intellectually honest reason to re-consider Coldplay not sucking.....and they do suck.

unlike radiohead where my snobbery and jazz history revisited of the 90's cost me a decade of listening to "rock"...and i came to buy in later, coldplay just isn't my thing.

also U2 after Joshua Tree which i think is a "really good album", but not the greatest record EVAR like some people will tell you.

i like Boy, October, the incredibly pompous unforgettable fire i liked, even rattle and hum....achtung is kind of OK. after that, Yawn.

KC//CRIMSON
3/11/2009, 08:51 PM
i like Boy, October, the incredibly pompous unforgettable fire i liked, even rattle and hum....achtung is kind of OK. after that, Yawn.

Don't forgot War. ;)

King Crimson
3/11/2009, 09:25 PM
Don't forgot War. ;)

i meant to include that....but, you are right, side 2 is great. with seconds and say good bye, say goodbye..

two hearts is a great tune.

edit: seconds is not on side two....but i like 40 and surrender.....like a song is a good one from side 1.

KC//CRIMSON
3/11/2009, 09:31 PM
Two Hearts might be all time favorite U2 song......

King Crimson
3/11/2009, 09:40 PM
Two Hearts might be all time favorite U2 song......

bass is great on that. as is another of my sleeper U2 faves: Wire, from the UF.

King Crimson
3/11/2009, 09:46 PM
uIuAFBRyjj4

King Crimson
3/11/2009, 09:52 PM
the edge before all the Brian Eno delay tricks....

King Crimson
3/11/2009, 09:59 PM
I used to work with a couple dudes at a record store in who saw U2 at Kelly's in Norman, the story goes, on the Boy tour. and U2 plays "I will follow" like 3 times since they just don't have any other songs to play.

OklaPony
3/11/2009, 10:50 PM
I used to work with a couple dudes at a record store in who saw U2 at Kelly's in Norman, the story goes, on the Boy tour. and U2 plays "I will follow" like 3 times since they just don't have any other songs to play.
U2 at Kelly's? They did play a dive in the OKC area back in the pre MegaSuperStar days but I'm pretty sure it was in OKC... might've been Jag's.

King Crimson
3/11/2009, 11:46 PM
U2 at Kelly's? They did play a dive in the OKC area back in the pre MegaSuperStar days but I'm pretty sure it was in OKC... might've been Jag's.

U2 played Kelley's on the Boy Tour....i'm pretty sure. i know you have old school cred, pony. I knew some old school record heads (older than me) who saw them at Kelly's.

and those guys aren't liars.

tell you that.

Crucifax Autumn
3/11/2009, 11:59 PM
Yes, but were they tripping real hard while listening to their LP collection? :P

Ike
3/12/2009, 12:06 AM
Rush, U2, REM, Smashing Pumpkins...thats just for starters.

Crucifax Autumn
3/12/2009, 12:08 AM
What do you listen to Ike? Just curious based on the variety of the ones you don't get.

Crucifax Autumn
3/12/2009, 12:09 AM
I'll prolly catch hell, bur I never...EVER understood the appeal of the B-52s

Ike
3/12/2009, 12:16 AM
What do you listen to Ike? Just curious based on the variety of the ones you don't get.

I listen to plenty of things...I can't really say I have favorite bands, but there are several bands I enjoy...just not any of the ones I just mentioned...

Just to look quickly at some of the artists in my top 25 most played on itunes:

Johnny Cash
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Aretha Franklin
Buddy Guy
Ike Reilly
Buddaheads
Dropkick Murphys
John Mellencamp
Talking Heads
Peter Gabriel
Chris Isaak

Thats not necessarily a list of my favorite artists, but those are the ones I've listened to the most in the past 3 months or so.

def_lazer_fc
3/12/2009, 12:18 AM
i too, never got rush. seemed way to pretentious, and i like pretentious sometimes. and i know ill catch heat for it, but i just do not like pink floyd. deal with it. same with u2. i guess im with ike on this one.

never a fan of the lips either. yeah, its cool that some band from here made it somewhat big for a band that definitely followed the beat of their own drum. i give them props for that. and their originality. but i always thought their music got lost in the mix, which to me, was kinda ho hum. and they butchered some Who tunes on vh1 although i give em props for not going with "safe ones".

Ike
3/12/2009, 12:24 AM

And those ones I don't get, except for U2, it all pretty much boils down to the lead singer.

Rush: Let out the helium before you sing
REM: Stop whining, start singing
Smashing Pumpkins: Replace lead singer altogether.

def_lazer_fc
3/12/2009, 12:24 AM
and to follow ike here:

a list of bands i dig

the band
led zepp
the who
broken social scene
primal scream
spiritualized
shellac
bowie
talking heads
murder city devils
dead meadow
queens of the stone age
refused
beach boys
black mountain
and on and on and on

OklaPony
3/12/2009, 10:11 AM
U2 played Kelley's on the Boy Tour....i'm pretty sure. i know you have old school cred, pony. I knew some old school record heads (older than me) who saw them at Kelly's.

and those guys aren't liars.

tell you that.
Far be it from me to call them liars, it must've been before I started living... errr... hanging out, at Kelly's.

Yes, but were they tripping real hard while listening to their LP collection? :P
Now that right there is funny. :D

Crucifax Autumn
3/12/2009, 10:42 PM
Another one I'll never understand the popularity of hit me at work when they played the crap on the radio....

Huey Lewis and the News

Curly Bill
3/12/2009, 10:44 PM
Another one I'll never understand the popularity of hit me at work when they played the crap on the radio....

Huey Lewis and the News

Damn straight -- major suckage!

Crucifax Autumn
3/12/2009, 10:59 PM
The absolute most vanilla, risk free, lame old white guy trying to be relevant to "the kids" ever.

IronHorseSooner
3/14/2009, 10:33 AM
Every single one of my daughter's dumazz emo bands.

Here, here to that one. Even though they change every week.

OklaPony
3/19/2009, 10:55 PM

Good call.

the Flaming Lips
Those that do like them seem to be fiercely loyal. Some of them are going downright bonkers for this old t-shirt of mine:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=160321844099

Crucifax Autumn
3/19/2009, 11:27 PM
Hell, I'm gonna start posting my old socks over there!

proud gonzo
3/20/2009, 08:26 PM
Rush

colleyvillesooner
3/20/2009, 08:48 PM
yep

SoonerStormchaser
3/20/2009, 08:50 PM
Dave Matthews Band

I don't see the hype...I personally think they suck. But what do I know? I love Journey.

colinreturn
3/22/2009, 03:09 AM
Dave Matthews.
u2.
Creed
Nickelback
Metallica
Nirvana
Guns and Roses

Crucifax Autumn
3/22/2009, 03:16 AM
Handel! lol