3/5/2009, 10:11 AM
http://www.emqb.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/roy-williams-cowboys_nc.jpg
TRRW approves of this roster move.

colleyvillesooner
3/5/2009, 10:11 AM
http://www.nbcdfw.com/sports/football/Cowboys-Cut-Safety-Roy-Williams.html

ouleaf
3/5/2009, 10:44 AM
Unfortunately for our beloved TRRW, this has been a long time coming. The media down here in DFW all pretty much hate him. His only hope of staying on this roster was to switch it up to an LB, but the Cowboys are pretty well set at all those LB positions so they'd just be wasting their money if he rides the bench.

I'm sure he'll catch on somewhere real soon. Not sure if it'll be at Safety though. He's always been better up close to the line anyways. Hope he is able to make it work elsewhere. He will be missed.

yermom
3/5/2009, 11:31 AM
:mad:

tulsaoilerfan
3/5/2009, 07:21 PM
Now who will the Cowboys fans blame for all the long TD passes they will continue to give up? They should send Terrence Newman and his over rated *** down the road also; to supposedly be such an elite corner he doesn't make any plays and gets burned all the time

85sooners
3/8/2009, 01:00 PM
:gary:

stonecoldsoonerfan
3/9/2009, 07:26 AM
i have no idea why they didn't just move him to lb in the first place and then spend the $ on some other position. he has a great nose for the football. he just gets beat deep too much in the nfl. he would have made a good lb for them. just dont' understand this one.

Scott D
3/9/2009, 12:11 PM
You know things are bad when you are a Pro-Bowler offered to the Detroit Lions in a trade for Jon Kitna, and the Lions say "No Thanks."

flopshotjoe99
3/9/2009, 02:14 PM
Now who will the Cowboys fans blame for all the long TD passes they will continue to give up? They should send Terrence Newman and his over rated *** down the road also; to supposedly be such an elite corner he doesn't make any plays and gets burned all the time

my problem wasn't Roy getting burnt, he shouldn't have been back there in the first place. My problem was that he forgot how to wrap a guy up instead he just looked for the bone crushing hit.