PDA

View Full Version : Mike invites Missouri to **** right off.

Frozen Sooner
3/5/2009, 12:16 AM
That is all.

Crucifax Autumn
3/5/2009, 12:30 AM
They are definitely on my bass turds list right now.

Boomer.....
3/5/2009, 08:24 AM
I concur.

King Crimson
3/5/2009, 08:28 AM
as a lifelong follower of the Big 8, I'm about to begin thinking that MU fans are among the most bandwagon, schizo, tacky, mean-spirited fans in the conference. It's probably *still* CU fans, but it's been so long since they were good in anything that mattered it's easy to forget while reading MU's boards or the last two football seasons keep Tigerfan in mind.

sooneron
3/5/2009, 10:09 AM
I would be miserable in misery as well.

sooneron
3/5/2009, 10:10 AM
Oh, and what did I miss? The game wasn't on up here.

JohnnyMack
3/5/2009, 10:14 AM
Oh, and what did I miss? The game wasn't on up here.

Sooners stood around and waited for BG (who had 16 and 21) to do something. Lazy effort. IMHO.

sooneron
3/5/2009, 10:19 AM
That my be the case, but the misery asshat fandom must have done something to get Froze so riled up. Or not, he's touchy it seems...

John Kochtoston
3/5/2009, 10:19 AM
Sooners stood around and waited for BG (who had 16 and 21) to do something. Lazy effort. IMHO.

Yep. And, frankly, it could have been a ton worse. Mizzou didn't play well on the offensive end, either.

I miss the Austin Johnson we had in January.

KC//CRIMSON
3/5/2009, 10:40 AM
Sooners stood around and watched Missouri rain in treys all night. Lazy effort. IMHO.

+1

SoonerJack
3/5/2009, 02:20 PM
Yep, I watched too many MU 3-pointers go up un-freakin-contested. Some of our guys played well and the rest watched the game from the court.

Frozen Sooner
3/5/2009, 02:51 PM
That my be the case, but the misery asshat fandom must have done something to get Froze so riled up. Or not, he's touchy it seems...

Touchy? Touchy? **** YOU! :D

Nah, it was just a parody thread, that's all. I mean, Missouri CAN **** right off, but they didn't do anything more annoying than win last night.

Penguin
3/5/2009, 03:13 PM
Missouri, the state? Well, I'm not a big fan of St. Louis. I once accidentally got off the freeway there and wound up in a bad part of town, a la Vacation. I'm guessing that this part of the movie was based on somebody doing the same thing? It was way too easy to accidentally exit. But, on the bright side, I did find a crack whore with no teeth.