PDA

View Full Version : Watts for governor?

badger
3/3/2009, 01:08 PM
Let the speculation begin... or continue. (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20090303_298_0_hrimgs18223)

I miss hearing J.C. at Republican conventions. I would welcome him as a gubernatorial candidate!

Thoughts?

badger
3/3/2009, 01:20 PM
Nobody? :(

Fiiiiiiiine, let's make this thread not-worthless :mad:

http://i42.tinypic.com/25ywriv.jpg

NOW can we discuss J.C.'s future governership?

picasso
3/3/2009, 01:23 PM
better than Gary Colonel Sanders Richardson.

badger
3/3/2009, 01:29 PM
OK. But only if he uses his full name.

I will turn in my Sooner card later, but for the time being, what DOES J.C. stand for?

EDIT: You take too long, so I looked it up myself and therefore, will be KEEPING my Sooner card, thank ya very much :P

PS: It stands for J.C. That's it.

Frozen Sooner
3/3/2009, 01:34 PM
Julius Caesar.

Hot Rod
3/3/2009, 02:39 PM
You mean we couldn't find a funny talking former pro-bodybuilder?

walkoffsooner
3/3/2009, 03:24 PM
I vote for the King. He would make a great Gov. if he could deal with the drop in power.

Condescending Sooner
3/3/2009, 05:20 PM
JC totally sold out for Obama.

Next.

mikeelikee
3/3/2009, 05:25 PM
In. J. C. beats our current Governor Gump hands-down.

OUMallen
3/3/2009, 06:17 PM

Besides Child Services/DHS, I'd say Oklahoma has had a pretty nice run with Brad Henry at the helm.

Okla-homey
3/3/2009, 06:46 PM
I'm thinking of throwing in for Jeri Askins.

It may sound wierd coming from me, but single party control is not generally a good thing. I like me some checks and balances.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/4/2009, 07:15 AM
Bold statement. Especially since Oklahoma has term limits.

sooner n houston
3/4/2009, 08:06 AM

Next.

What the hell does that mean?

OUDoc
3/4/2009, 08:49 AM
After the **** JC pulled at the airport a few years ago, he's lost any support I would have for him.

SoonerBorn68
3/4/2009, 08:54 AM
What the hell does that mean?

What it means is that after years of getting the spotlight for years for being an outspoken black conservative he jumped on the Obama bandwagon pretty quick.

Veritas
3/4/2009, 08:58 AM
It may sound wierd coming from me, but single party control is not generally a good thing. I like me some checks and balances.
My buddy Tim who is an Obama loving .edu guy, oddly enough, told me the same thing after the Dems took control of the country.

There is a need for both sides to balance each other out. It's really hard to remember that, but it's true. If it weren't for the left, we'd still be slaving away for the modern version of railroads or coal companies. If it weren't for the right, we'd be 1960's Russia.

badger
3/4/2009, 11:42 AM
After the **** JC pulled at the airport a few years ago, he's lost any support I would have for him.

dare I ask what you are referring to?

EDIT: nevermind I found the thing regarding the airport security ticket and his argument with the cop. Once again, I would welcome him as a candidate, but that wouldn't guarantee I'd vote for him.

OUDoc
3/4/2009, 12:35 PM
dare I ask what you are referring to?

EDIT: nevermind I found the thing regarding the airport security ticket and his argument with the cop. Once again, I would welcome him as a candidate, but that wouldn't guarantee I'd vote for him.

The cop is my uncle. JC was a major pr!ck to him and, despite what the papers say, he never did apologize to him. I listened to the voice mail he left, it was nothing like an apology.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/4/2009, 01:00 PM

Next.Sad, but true

badger
3/4/2009, 02:25 PM
Sad, but true

Hold up... didn't he endorse McCain/Palin :confused:

And I'm sorry to hear about uncle, Doc. People shouldn't be given hell just for doing their job. I doubt it was JC's job to park his car in a secure area.

sitzpinkler
3/4/2009, 04:16 PM
Sad, but true

Yeah, it's totally sad that there are differing viewpoints in this world. I'm so sorry that JC doesn't choose to goosestep with you, I truly am.

Okla-homey
3/4/2009, 08:29 PM
My buddy Tim who is an Obama loving .edu guy, oddly enough, told me the same thing after the Dems took control of the country.

There is a need for both sides to balance each other out. It's really hard to remember that, but it's true. If it weren't for the left, we'd still be slaving away for the modern version of railroads or coal companies. If it weren't for the right, we'd be 1960's Russia.

In a perfect world, the legislature would be equally split donk and elephant and the guv would be a moderate, like Our Boy Governor. That way, the legislature wouldn't be able to do anything rash or stupid, like this so-called lawsuit reform crap they're about to stick it to all of us with.