PDA

View Full Version : Latest on Tyrece Gaines?

soonerfan28
3/2/2009, 01:56 PM
Does anybody have anymore info on the situation? Is this becoming the David Sims mess all over again and not that it matters to OU nation but what's up with David Oku and Bryce Brown? Mainly, I'm just bored and thought I would ask.

Collier11
3/2/2009, 04:31 PM
Oku has transferred HS's to a school in Nebraska where he says the school is better, thats the only reason I saw that he gave. He has said he doesnt understand why everyone is giving him such a hard time, he just wants to make the right decision. We will see if that is why he is doing all of this?

Brown I havent heard much other than he is apparently still talking to Miami after they had initially dropped him.

Gaines I havent heard anything

soonerfan28
3/2/2009, 04:42 PM
I heard an interview that Oku did on rivals radio and he said that he moved because he wasn't going to be able to get into college because he could only take 4 classes at Carl Albert. He also shot down the girlfriend rumors.

ousooners182
3/3/2009, 01:27 AM
yeah oku said his girlfriend wasnt pregnant but his girlfriend does live there..

i heard from some ppl at carl albert he was failing one of his classes and something about if he switched mid semester some how he could pass..something like that

i still havent seen anything from gaines..hope we get him tho

soonerfan28
3/3/2009, 09:54 AM
Was there not a school in OK or the surrounding states that he could've went to so he could pass. It seems nuts to go that far away.

ousooners182
3/4/2009, 07:17 AM
yeah thats why i think that it has alot to do with his girlfriend..i mean i konw he said she isnt pregnant but his girlfriend does live there and he prob wants to be there...yeah cause the school thing makes absolutely no sense to move 2 states north for a class lol

Collier11
3/4/2009, 09:50 AM
he met his gf on a recruiting trip if im not mistaken...weve all done crazy things for some tail im sure

OUster
3/4/2009, 01:25 PM
he met his gf on a recruiting trip if im not mistaken...weve all done crazy things for some tail im sure

There haven't been truer words written on this board. I went so far as to actually apologize once...and I didn't even know what for. Bats*** crazy!

ousooners182
3/4/2009, 04:15 PM
lmao thats great