PDA

View Full Version : As if we needed another reason to point and laugh at OSU...

tommieharris91
2/25/2009, 10:41 PM
Is Colorado a trap game?

Sort of. Colorado’s a tricky game for a couple of reasons: The altitude (or "humidity,” as Byron Eaton accidentally called it Saturday) can be a factor, especially for a team such as OSU, which has clearly shown in the last couple weeks that it’s a better team the more it presses. Also, the Buffs want to slow things way down, so OSU will have to be ready to be disciplined in half-court offense and defense.

http://www.newsok.com/four-questions-about-osu-basketball/article/3347898?custom_click=headlines_widget

bri
2/25/2009, 10:46 PM
Also laughable? The Cowboy Sports Network, which looks worse than a public access high school game broadcast. :D

badger
2/25/2009, 10:49 PM
Travesty Ford and Co. really need some wins or they won't even make the NIT for the annual one-and-done loss.

Mixer!
2/25/2009, 10:55 PM
But, he's a better coach than little Sutton, because Holder says so. :rolleyes:

Hey, look! Point & laugh opportunity #2! (http://newsok.com/osu-students-can-get-in-last-two-mens-basketball-games-for-10/article/3348440?custom_click=headlines_widget)

tommieharris91
2/25/2009, 11:16 PM
Travesty Ford and Co. really need some wins or they won't even make the NIT for the annual one-and-done loss.

Jerry Palm had them IN in his last bracket. Then again, he also said he didn't like the last one he made, so it should be taken with a large grain of salt...

JLEW1818
2/25/2009, 11:21 PM
well i put money on them, so hopefully they cover me up

badger
2/26/2009, 08:19 AM
They have a better chance than last year of making the Big Dance, that's for sure, but I still foresee them missing out on the NCAA's and if the meltdown is epic enough, the NIT. Do they even want the NIT anymore after the way it's gone the past few seasons? Maybe this year is the year they say "No thanks" and let Eaton go have his Little Debbies.

stoopified
2/27/2009, 01:25 PM
They have a better chance than last year of making the Big Dance, that's for sure, but I still foresee them missing out on the NCAA's and if the meltdown is epic enough, the NIT. Do they even want the NIT anymore after the way it's gone the past few seasons? Maybe this year is the year they say "No thanks" and let Eaton go have his Little Debbies.I think Eaton eats Humongous Debbies. :D