PDA

View Full Version : Chance Mock

Flagstaffsooner
2/24/2009, 11:23 AM
Still playing the fool! (http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2009/02/23/chance-mock-has-terrible-timing/):D

badger
2/24/2009, 11:44 AM
If you don't feel like giving traffic to EDSBS...
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jMwSdqvMsbM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jMwSdqvMsbM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

It is apparent from this video that had Chance Mock been invited to the Combine, he would have had a lower Wonderlic score than Vince Young.

With a name like "Mock," why, oh why, did you decide to name that thing "The Mock Plan?" Do people want to get mocked? Is this plan to make a mockery of a fortune?

Oy.

sooner518
2/24/2009, 01:35 PM
dayum he looks old!

I guess "The Mock Plan" is a better name for a financial plan than "The Chance Plan"!

Boomer_Sooner_sax
2/24/2009, 01:53 PM
"Don't mock his chance!"

Salt City Sooner
2/24/2009, 02:00 PM
Who's Chain Smoke?

fadada1
2/24/2009, 04:41 PM
who in the hell is chance mock???

badger
2/24/2009, 04:56 PM
who in the hell is chance mock???

Chance Mock was visible, indisputable proof of Mack Brown coddling his players no matter what was best for his team.

Chance Mock, in his junior season following the departure of Sooner fan favorite Chrissy Simms, was named the starter at the beginning of the season that produced this endearing image:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/Carofranky76/YoungCry.jpg

But wait! If Mock is the starter, how did we get this wonderful shot of VY in the RRS?

Despite Mack likely promising the patient in-waiting-behind-Mack-lovers-Applewhite-and-Simms Mock the starting job... Mack caved to fan pressure and put in VY.

Dumb as a stump but a supurb Fumbles McScrambles, VY would go on to defeat USC in the Rose Bowl... but not before losing to OU in his debut as the starter.

However, because Mack coddles his QBs and other players, Mock could not just be set aside. He continued to play Mock despite VY obviously being the better player.

But hey, we just got through seeing Mack play Simms over Applewhite, so we as Sooner fans were not that surprised. The fact that he caved to fans and made the switch at all was the surprise.

soonerinabilene
2/24/2009, 05:24 PM
he got old and fat REAL quick.

Flagstaffsooner
2/24/2009, 05:42 PM
Didn't he originally commit to OU?

fadada1
2/24/2009, 05:43 PM
badger, i know who chance mock is;)

but thanks for the info:D

badger
2/24/2009, 06:33 PM
badger, i know who chance mock is;)

but thanks for the info:D

I bet you enjoyed being reminded. Here, let me remind you again:

:D

bri
2/24/2009, 06:48 PM
Me Chan C*ck?

BOOMERBRADLEY
2/25/2009, 07:31 AM
Seeing him fat reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvzI2RmPi1c

TopDawg
2/25/2009, 09:25 AM
Calling that "The Mock Plan" is like me saying "Wanna lose weight? Try The TopDawg Plan: Eat better and exercise more."

colleyvillesooner
2/25/2009, 10:03 AM
Chance Mock was visible, indisputable proof of Mack Brown coddling his players no matter what was best for his team.

Chance Mock, in his junior season following the departure of Sooner fan favorite Chrissy Simms, was named the starter at the beginning of the season that produced this endearing image:

But wait! If Mock is the starter, how did we get this wonderful shot of VY in the RRS?

Despite Mack likely promising the patient in-waiting-behind-Mack-lovers-Applewhite-and-Simms Mock the starting job... Mack caved to fan pressure and put in VY.

Dumb as a stump but a supurb Fumbles McScrambles, VY would go on to defeat USC in the Rose Bowl... but not before losing to OU in his debut as the starter.

However, because Mack coddles his QBs and other players, Mock could not just be set aside. He continued to play Mock despite VY obviously being the better player.

But hey, we just got through seeing Mack play Simms over Applewhite, so we as Sooner fans were not that surprised. The fact that he caved to fans and made the switch at all was the surprise.
Great recap but, Mock started that game :O

stoopified
2/25/2009, 10:10 AM
chance Mock? The name brings memories and laughter .

sooneron
2/25/2009, 10:11 AM
HE should be selling used cars - c h e e s y!!!

badger
2/25/2009, 10:37 AM
Great recap but, Mock started that game :O

are you sure? records show that ou was vy's very first start :confused:

:D the important part is we won, i guess :D

badger
2/25/2009, 10:41 AM
Ok, korekshun in order - the OU game was the first game VY received significant playing time because Mock started the game but got benched.

:P so anyways, I retract the statement that VY started against OU. However, I do not retract anything else, like him being Fumbles McScrambles, Mack coddling his players, or that "The Mock Plan" is absolutely the worst name he could give to this gimmick.

Here's a new Mock Plan: Don't get so big that you can't scramble like VY, or you'll lose your job in the biggest game of your life!

SoonerJLB
2/25/2009, 10:25 PM
Well..Chance looks like he is 40 years old (but can't be more 30 or so) and has been eating quite well. But I will not mock Chance...texans don't seem to age well.

Crucifax Autumn
2/25/2009, 10:46 PM
What a retard.

47straight
2/26/2009, 12:03 AM
I don't ever, ever, ever want to hear from some whorn again any taunt along the lines of "Well, what's Jason White doing nowadays, har har har har."

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/26/2009, 12:48 AM
I don't ever, ever, ever want to hear from some whorn again any taunt along the lines of "Well, what's Jason White doing nowadays, har har har har."You might not want to hear those whorntards spewing that orange bilge, but as long as these message boards exist, one or more will post here, and say things lots more as*-kickworthy than that.

badger
2/26/2009, 08:36 AM
I don't ever, ever, ever want to hear from some whorn again any taunt along the lines of "Well, what's Jason White doing nowadays, har har har har."

Jason White is already on his way to establishing his little business empire through several successful stores.

Chance Mock is just a har har har 'nother chance to mock Texas if he is telling us we can save money by spending less and should be investing in low-risk investments to have less risks.

fadada1
2/26/2009, 04:19 PM
i pretty much failed every business class i ever took - thankfully i was bright enough to change majors on my second attempt at OU. BUT, i think i could've written that pathetic attempt at a business plan. if that's the "model" for financial success that is taught at texas, i fear for the future of their business school. if nothing else, at least he showed up for the first day of every business class he took - not sure about the rest of the semester.

sooner94
2/26/2009, 04:32 PM
Didn't he throw a pick 4 seconds into the 2003 OU/TX game? I think he threw an out route that we got at the sideline.

bri
2/26/2009, 06:45 PM
Yeah, he threw an oskie to Derrick Strait on Texas' first series that opened the floodgates in that ritual beating.

Twas a glorious day to be a Sooner in the Cotton Bowl, let me tell you. :D