PDA

View Full Version : Thank you KU & UT

w0lfe
2/24/2009, 10:53 AM
You just fueled our fire

cjames317
2/24/2009, 01:12 PM
I hope I hope I hope you're right. It'll be interesting to see Capel exact vengeance.

Hey farker talents! Howzabout a photo of Capel as Jules from the Pulp Fiction poster?

IGotNoTiming
2/24/2009, 02:52 PM
Agreed...

It was evident watching Blake on the sidelines that concussion or not he wanted in there. Watching our offense execute I think Fraschilla hit it right on the head... Our guard play is dictate by Blake being double teamed and him kicking it out to an open man. That being said my hat goes off to the guys for hitting the amount of treys they did last night, but without that widedbody scoring and dishing we are seriously lacking a strong game in the paint.

We will come back huge from this. We reeled off 12 straight to start the season, we then took 13 straight, the way I see it is one more 12 game win streak would be perfect!

w0lfe
2/26/2009, 03:27 PM
Im telling ya, more good will come out of this than anything. People such as Cade and Omar will gain a huge confidence boost from these games. It only makes Blake more hungry when he comes back. Also something that I was concerned about was come tourny time and Blake got in foul trouble. Well I think this answers the question, our guys now have the confidence to play without Blake.

IronHorseSooner
2/26/2009, 04:21 PM
I tend to see this a positive, as well. Look, our guys just a bunch of PT against two tourney teams, and, if we hit our FTs, beat both of them. Ironically, I run with a KU and UTerus grads, and both of them agree the outcomes would have been different if Blake would have played. They both applauded OUr guys' effort. This team is going to come out angry and with something to prove. If Willie and Blake both are clicking, they are impossible to defend.

the_ouskull
2/26/2009, 09:32 PM
Our guard play is dictate by Blake being double teamed...

Sincerely, Borat?

IronHorseSooner
2/28/2009, 09:24 AM
I think those two teams just signed the death warrant for the rest of the conference. If Blake plays them again, it will be like Kill Bill.

King Crimson
2/28/2009, 09:42 AM
I'll be impressed if we win at missouri.

but, it's time to get the "we got something to prove" angst up and working.

IronHorseSooner
2/28/2009, 10:25 AM
I'll be impressed if we win at missouri.

but, it's time to get the "we got something to prove" angst up and working.

If we break Mizzou's press, then it will be a dunk and 3-point fest. Plus this team is going to be out for blood.

King Crimson
2/28/2009, 10:31 AM
the MU-KU game will be interesting tomorrow.

we don't handle the ball that well....so, i'm concerned about breaking MU's pressure. look at the way we've stunk at the end of games when teams pressure us....@KSU and CU come to mind. safe, double digits leads that melt into thin air because we can't take care of the basketball. and we don't beat people at the FT line so fouling us is a decent gamble.