PDA

View Full Version : The US 3 hours away from martial law and complete economic/political collapse

MR2-Sooner86
2/23/2009, 12:39 PM
"We're not any geniuses in the financial or economic sector, we're just representatives of the people."

_NMu1mFao3w

OklahomaTuba
2/23/2009, 12:43 PM
Crazy.

Makes you wonder about who was doing all that.

badger
2/23/2009, 02:55 PM
You posted that at 11:39, so it looks like we are just under an hour away from the end of the United States.

Well, South Oval and the rest of the Sooner Nation, it's been nice knowing all of you. I am quite confident that Oklahoma will stand tall as an independent entity from the rest of the U.S., but I don't want any non-Sooner Texas transplants crawling back when Texas merges with Mexico, m'kay??? ;)

Also, to all of you who have already immigrated here from Texas, please keep in mind that HB 1804 will no longer be subject to U.S. laws and therefore cannot be declared "unconstitutional." So, it looks like it's farewell in 45 minutes.

Good afternoon, and good luck, future non-fellow Americans... or as we say here in the great country of Oklahoma Territory... "See y'all later!"

...or not.

:D

mikeelikee
2/23/2009, 04:06 PM
I don't think we're about to fold as a nation, but I do wonder how much lower the markets are going to sink, while Barry Obama talks about "fiscal responsibility". What a freakin' joke!

LosAngelesSooner
2/23/2009, 04:29 PM
It IS a joke! I mean...like he's gonna be able to undo all the damage that the Bush Administration did over the past 8 years in only a month and a half!

Har-dee-har-har-har...

Penguin
2/23/2009, 05:50 PM
My ex's new boyfriend is a doomsday "economist." (He's a cell phone salesman with an economics degree)

He claims that the U.S. Congress has already secretly declared martial law weeks ago. He tried to explain to me that economics-doomsday-martial law is different from tank-on-every-street-corner-martial law. Pretty much he explained it that we can't pay back the Fed and we will not pay off the national debt. Then, he started to explain that the Fed is completely separate from the U.S. Government. That's about when my brain went to "blue screen of death" and I hung up on him.

Oldnslo
2/23/2009, 05:50 PM
What slays me is how Republicans are now pretending to be fiscally responsible and such. It is to laugh.

OklahomaTuba
2/23/2009, 05:57 PM
Obama just outspent Dubya's whole 8 years in one month.

And the market is still in free fall.

At least I have my $13.00 a week tax cut.

Harry Beanbag
2/23/2009, 06:06 PM
What slays me is how Republicans are now pretending to be fiscally responsible and such. It is to laugh.

That's all Washington is, dark comedy.

LosAngelesSooner
2/23/2009, 06:18 PM
Obama just outspent Dubya's whole 8 years in one month.

And the market is still in free fall.

At least I have my $13.00 a week tax cut.Uhm...you DO realize that this is factually incorrect to a RIDICULOUS degree, don't you?

Wait..wait...wait...I almost forgot.

Facts don't matter with you and RLIMC.

Sooner Eclipse
2/24/2009, 01:20 AM
Yeah, you're right. He took a 400B deficit and turned it into a 1.4 Trillion in one month. That won't hurt at all. It will take at least 2 months. Give Bush more credit than that, Tuba.

I'm gonna attend a fiscal responsibility summit so's I can learn to do that too.

Hey, at least I finally found someone who can outspend my wife. :)

Crucifax Autumn
2/24/2009, 02:13 AM
I knew I shoulda invested in that titanium umbrella....

85Sooner
2/24/2009, 08:20 AM

IN the pasy two elections alot of the "fiscally irresponsible" pubs have been chucked out. There are still a few left that need to be purged.

85Sooner
2/24/2009, 08:22 AM
Uhm...you DO realize that this is factually incorrect to a RIDICULOUS degree, don't you?

Wait..wait...wait...I almost forgot.

Facts don't matter with you and RLIMC.

Maybe but I would remind you that the economic situtaion really stared its downfall in the last 24 months of Bushs second term. While I disagree with Bush on alot of stuff. It really didn't get the move on until the Congress was taken over by Reid , pelosi and crew. You know, the congress with even worse ratings than bush? Now its just being elevated.

OUDoc
2/24/2009, 08:52 AM
This whole place is like the movie Groundhog Day.

It's gotten sad.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/24/2009, 11:49 AM
Yeah, you're right. He took a 400B deficit and turned it into a 1.4 Trillion in one month. That won't hurt at all. It will take at least 2 months. Give Bush more credit than that, Tuba.

I'm gonna attend a fiscal responsibility summit so's I can learn to do that too.

Hey, at least I finally found someone who can outspend my wife. :)Take my wife...please!

Scott D
2/24/2009, 02:19 PM
This whole place is like the movie Groundhog Day.

It's gotten sad.

You mean this isn't Politics.com?

olevetonahill
2/24/2009, 02:54 PM
You mean this isn't Politics.com?

Should be Politics anonymous . get some of these peeps off this crap .:rolleyes: