PDA

View Full Version : ? What happens to all

OUHOMER
2/22/2009, 07:29 PM
the money that is sent to SS, IRS and State from illegal workers from mexico. just wondering if we have millions of them paying into the system and unable to collect the benefits. I know a lot just get paid cash, but i know there are a lot that fake the documents just to wash dishs.

So where does the money go.....

royalfan5
2/22/2009, 07:36 PM
I'm going to guess it just gets pissed away.

Curly Bill
2/22/2009, 07:49 PM
I think Pelossi buys batteries with it.

olevetonahill
2/22/2009, 08:42 PM
The dudes what hire em , keep it in their Pocket ;)

walkoffsooner
2/22/2009, 10:54 PM
I know a legal alien that cooks meth. year around cash only. Got 7 grand in tax return. Say's he know exact number to turn in. To get money back on tax dedutions kids ect. I guess thats where the extra money goes.

OUstudent4life
2/22/2009, 11:03 PM
..and you've called the cops?

85Sooner
2/23/2009, 08:19 AM
Asked a (now retired) IRS attorney about that.

Money paid in usually goes to the fake SS numbered accounts that they used to get in the job. ............... and yes they have been able to establish that they have a right to receive funds from those accounts.

Harry Beanbag
2/23/2009, 05:40 PM
I know some people in the housing construction business down here. When they were actually building houses, they would hire these illegals to frame for cheap. Of course these guys all had stolen or fake SSN's. Funniest story was that one of them was working for a few weeks then all of sudden started getting his wages garnished for child support because he was using somebody else's SSN. :D

OUHOMER
2/23/2009, 05:49 PM
I know some people in the housing construction business down here. When they were actually building houses, they would hire these illegals to frame for cheap. Of course these guys all had stolen or fake SSN's. Funniest story was that one of them was working for a few weeks then all of sudden started getting his wages garnished for child support because he was using somebody else's SSN. :D

now that had to suck.

But it makes me think the government entity's have to know and look the other way. its got to be to much money coming in and they want to keep it.

I mean if an employer from Boston is sending in money to the IRS, SS etc for Bob Smith who makes let say $300,000 a year and Taco bell is sending in money from California under the same SS #. it should throw up some red flags.

Harry Beanbag
2/23/2009, 05:59 PM
now that had to suck.

But it makes me think the government entity's have to know and look the other way. its got to be to much money coming in and they want to keep it.

I mean if an employer from Boston is sending in money to the IRS, SS etc for Bob Smith who makes let say $300,000 a year and Taco bell is sending in money from California under the same SS #. it should throw up some red flags.

Yeah, this happened a few years ago before the spotlight was turned on the issue. It didn't happen very long though, the guy got new identification.