PDA

View Full Version : Demarco

CatfishSooner
2/20/2009, 09:49 PM
I heard on the radio today that he is recovering really fast and will be ready for summer workouts...if true thats great news!

Anyone have any info on this???

soonermagic14
2/21/2009, 08:48 AM
that is good news. with the injuries he's had the past couple of years I'm concerned how much it'll slow him down. Then again, he wasnt 100% all year long this past season and still rushed for over 1,000. Time will tell.

Anyways, we still have Chris Brown and I'm anxious about seeing Calhoun in action. After being red shirted you know the #1 RB in the nation out of HS is ready to strap it up.

OU-HSV
2/21/2009, 09:32 AM
Wow, I'd be surprised if this were true.
They've mostly been talking like it's questionable whether he'd be ready for the first kickoff.
Hope it's true as long as he's healthy. I'd hate for him to come back too quick and get hurt once again.

TahoeSOONER
2/21/2009, 12:14 PM
Believe Demarco.

NO MORE special teams please and maybe some more slot WR action, I can imagine a few reverses.

When he makes it back the backfield will be STACKED!

BOOOOMER!

ZZoot
2/21/2009, 03:11 PM
hopefully, he will be ready.

oupride
2/22/2009, 10:12 AM
Do not expect to see him in Spring practice tho.

soonerfan28
2/22/2009, 10:34 AM
No chance we see him in the spring. My guess is it turns into the Jermie Calhoun show.

BoulderSooner79
2/22/2009, 02:29 PM
Everyone is talking about Madu see more plays in the slot, but I'd like to see Demarco in the slot more. He's bigger and stronger than Madu and has proven skills getting open and catching the ball. Of course, I'm assuming than Calhoun turns out to be a real stud making it hard to keep him off the field :)

madillsoonerfan5353
2/23/2009, 09:11 AM
No chance we see him in the spring. My guess is it turns into the Jermie Calhoun show.

I think that people are looking past Chris Brown too much, he has been solid since he has been here! Brown has tons of PT, I would like to see him start!!

soonerfan28
2/23/2009, 11:11 AM
I think that people are looking past Chris Brown too much, he has been solid since he has been here! Brown has tons of PT, I would like to see him start!!

I don't know for sure but I think Brown had surgery that would keep him from playing in the spring. Even if he didn't I think the coaches have seen enough of Brown that they don't need to see him in the spring. I think Madu will get some time in the slot and we'll see JJ and Calhoun get some reps.