PDA

View Full Version : Only in Virginia well maybe california and a few other places.

85Sooner
2/20/2009, 07:24 PM
George Mason University has just announced that their home coming Queen is a little more of a queen than in the past. His name is Ryan and he is a Drag Queen. Just when you thought you'd seen it all.:O

Curly Bill
2/20/2009, 07:30 PM
Hell, next thing ya know we'll elect a minority President. ;) :D

Frozen Sooner
2/20/2009, 07:32 PM
Hm. George Mason's a pretty conservative place. Walter Williams was chair of their Economics department for several years.

SicEmBaylor
2/20/2009, 07:33 PM
Hm. George Mason's a pretty conservative place. Walter Williams was chair of their Economics department for several years.

Walter Williams is a great great man.

Frozen Sooner
2/20/2009, 07:34 PM
I don't know about great, but he's one of the conservative columnists I make it a point to read. I don't always agree with him, but he's usually got something informative to say.

SicEmBaylor
2/20/2009, 07:37 PM
I don't know about great, but he's one of the conservative columnists I make it a point to read. I don't always agree with him, but he's usually got something informative to say.

His politics make him great. Have you ever read or heard him talk about his marriage though? Why his wife sticks with him, I'll never understand.

Back when I listed to talk radio, he would fill in for Rush every now and then. I heard him one day saying that every day he makes a list of chores for his wife, and when he gets home she sometimes asks permission to go meet with some friends or do some shopping. He always asks her, "Did you finish the chores on your list?" If she says yes he said, "Well, I always pull out a backup list with more chores for her to do so she's NEVER finished." A guy called in one time and asked what he should get his wife for their anniversary and he said, "A new vacuum cleaner."

85Sooner
2/20/2009, 07:49 PM
His politics make him great. Have you ever read or heard him talk about his marriage though? Why his wife sticks with him, I'll never understand.

Back when I listed to talk radio, he would fill in for Rush every now and then. I heard him one day saying that every day he makes a list of chores for his wife, and when he gets home she sometimes asks permission to go meet with some friends or do some shopping. He always asks her, "Did you finish the chores on your list?" If she says yes he said, "Well, I always pull out a backup list with more chores for her to do so she's NEVER finished." A guy called in one time and asked what he should get his wife for their anniversary and he said, "A new vacuum cleaner."

That was his schtik.

SicEmBaylor
2/20/2009, 08:05 PM
That was his schtik.

I wish I had his balls when it came to dealing with women. Anytime a woman asks anything of me, I fold like a cheap lawn chair.

tommieharris91
2/21/2009, 12:40 AM
I wish I had his balls when it came to dealing with women. Anytime a woman asks anything of me, I fold like a cheap lawn chair.

This might be why you have trouble with women.

Flagstaffsooner
2/21/2009, 01:43 AM
I wish I had balls
Fixed
You and Bevo.;)