PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the......

BoomerJack
2/19/2009, 05:44 PM
..... over/under will be for "45-35" signs at the Ervin Center this Saturday nite.

I'm going with 25.

okienole3
2/19/2009, 07:42 PM
Take the over, by a longshot.

Salt City Sooner
2/19/2009, 07:59 PM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t206/SamBronkowitz/austindewsh.jpg

King Crimson
2/19/2009, 08:23 PM
Texas beat a team that was 1-2 against ranked teams in the last seconds of the game....and act like that proved they were unbeatable.

Sooner_75
2/19/2009, 08:33 PM
You know Dickie V will have some dim witted comment about the football game as well. He will then go on and on about how football should follow b-ball's lead and play it off like the do in b-ball. Not that I have a problem with a playoff just pissed in advance about listening to this *** clown.

IronHorseSooner
2/20/2009, 12:49 PM
As much as this game looks like a trap, I have a feeling that it won't be that close. UTerus' bigs have come to be quite average this season, James has been horribly underachieving, and they are breaking in a PG in midseason who has yet to hit a three and is shooting under 40% at the line. Slown down Abrams (and with our bigger guards, they will), and UTerus folds like a deck of cards. Uterus is playing with NO confidence right now, and they are heading on the fast track to the bubble. They still have to go to Lawrence; therefore, a 9-7 or 8-8 record seems to be a reality for them.

josh09
2/20/2009, 01:15 PM
If Blake has an average day, it wont be close.

But id say waaaay over on the signs.

King Crimson
2/20/2009, 01:18 PM
i'll take a 1 point win right now, no questions asked.

badger
2/20/2009, 01:49 PM
If there ever were a factory school of manufactured fan support, it would be in Austin...

Texas fan: Which of our many ranked teams do we support today?

Texas athletic department overlord: Today, longhorns, you are <lower pitched voice> BASKETBALL </voice> fans! Get ready to be loud and proud for your longhorn <lower pitched voice> BASKETBALL </voice> team!

Texas fan: Woohoo! Go BASKETBALL! Who's the opponent!

Texas athletic department overlord: Today, our longhorn <lower pitched voice> BASKETBALL </voice> team will take on our <lower pitched voice> IN-CONFERENCE </voice> opponent and <lower pitched voice> HATED </voice> rival, the <lower pitched voice> OKLAHOMA </voice> <even lower pitched voice> SOONERS </voice>.

Texas fan: <brainwashed voice> I hate the rival Oklahoma Sooners... I will donate more money to the athletic department... I will hoook 'em horns...

Texas athletic department overlord: You will also come early to the game and stay late and absolutely not leave early.

Texas fan: I always miss the last part of that announcement... what'd he say? Aww, eff it.

Sooner04
2/20/2009, 01:55 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/KingpinPadre/worffrustration.gif

picasso
2/20/2009, 02:32 PM
Big 12 champs bitch!