PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request please...

TheHumanAlphabet
2/12/2009, 09:47 AM
Update: My Father-in-Law passed peacefully in his sleep Sunday morning. My wife says she was grateful to be able to spend the last 2 weeks taking care of him and easing his journey. I'm heading home from Tokyo Tuesday and will be in OKC sometime thereafter. God Bless you Will.

...My Father in Law has begun his last journey on this earth. He is home resting comfortably, but clearly his journey is in its last stages. Mrs. THA and her brother are with him, taking care of his needs and supporting hospice as they help comfort and ease my FIL's journey. We believe my FIL is comfortable with his choice and has receives prayer with the hospice chaplain. We are comfortable and everyone seems strong at this time.

In addition, my MIL is once again in the hospital - this time with double pneumonia and due to her COPD is currently intubated. She is quite weak and my wife is jockeying between the home in Yukon and the hospital in OKC.

Please pray for my wife and her brother that they are comforted and strengthened in their activities as they ease my FIL on his journey and help my MIL recuperate in the hospital.

Its tough for me as I am currently in Tokyo and getting information at a distance. At this time, the house is a buzz of a lot of activity, but hope to get back to the U.S. and up to OKC soon to help my wife.

Thanks.

Boomer.....
2/12/2009, 09:48 AM
Sorry. :(

In.

TUSooner
2/12/2009, 11:31 AM
DONE!

Flagstaffsooner
2/12/2009, 11:44 AM
Prayers for all of you.

olevetonahill
2/12/2009, 04:13 PM
In Bro

OUHOMER
2/12/2009, 04:18 PM
In for sure.

AlbqSooner
2/12/2009, 08:49 PM
Prayers coming your way.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/16/2009, 08:04 AM
ttt

85Sooner
2/16/2009, 12:25 PM
In sorry for your loss. Glad it was peaceful

Chuck Bao
2/16/2009, 01:18 PM
May God be with you and your family at this difficult time.