PDA

View Full Version : LET'S GET IT STARTED!

SicEmBaylor
2/11/2009, 05:49 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

SIC 'EM BEARS!!!!

tommieharris91
2/11/2009, 05:53 PM
I thought you hated basketball.

SicEmBaylor
2/11/2009, 06:08 PM
I thought you hated basketball.

I do, but I don't hate Baylor. Nonetheless, I'll be watching the game tonight.

oumartin
2/11/2009, 06:15 PM
you hate basketball?

And you call yourself an American!

fur shame!!

Mixer!
2/11/2009, 06:21 PM
...sicem's a furry? :eek:

sooneron
2/11/2009, 11:00 PM
I now want to throat punch sicem.

SbOrOiNaEnR
2/11/2009, 11:34 PM
Anyone wonder what SicEm is like on the Baylor boards? Link perhaps?

King Crimson
2/11/2009, 11:42 PM
Anyone wonder what SicEm is like on the Baylor boards? Link perhaps?

there's only one that i know of, baylorfans.com. it sucks, there are ads in between the individuals posts and when pages re-load you have to scroll down through the banner ads and board logo and crap at the top....each friggin time. and there's popups.

all they do is complain about how bad/cursed they are with occasional fits of schizo self-aggrandizement. a little like a poor-man's Missouri fan but less obnoxious.

SicEmBaylor
2/12/2009, 01:31 AM
there's only one that i know of, baylorfans.com. it sucks, there are ads in between the individuals posts and when pages re-load you have to scroll down through the banner ads and board logo and crap at the top....each friggin time. and there's popups.

all they do is complain about how bad/cursed they are with occasional fits of schizo self-aggrandizement. a little like a poor-man's Missouri fan but less obnoxious.

http://www.greengoldreport.com/forum/ is much better than baylorfans, but I never post there.

I rarely post at Baylorfans for the aforementioned reasons -- they're a bunch of cannibals. Whereas TexAgs suffers from group think -- we're the opposite. If you have a Baylor fan claim the sky is blue, you'll have just as many calling you an idiot.

In any case, I go by FrostyBear over on baylorfans.