PDA

View Full Version : This Ambien is good stuff

Jerk
2/9/2009, 10:33 PM
It's da shiznit. I was going to write a long paragraph bu..fk it I'm foing to bed.

Whet
2/9/2009, 10:44 PM
You ain't sleep typing - are you?

fadada1
2/9/2009, 11:04 PM
thought about trying something like this. my brian doesn't seem to shut off at night.

let us know how long until you're hooked.

Curly Bill
2/9/2009, 11:08 PM
thought about trying something like this. my brian doesn't seem to shut off at night.

let us know how long until you're hooked.

Freudian slip? ;) :D

fadada1
2/9/2009, 11:18 PM
Freudian slip? ;) :D

heh.

see, it's sh*t like this that keeps me up at night. now i'll be thinking about monty python until 4am. DAMN YOU BRIAN... I MEAN BRAIN!!!!!

SteelCitySooner
2/9/2009, 11:51 PM
Ambien rocks!.. Been using it off and on for a few years.. Just be careful about waking up and finding yourself over at the next door neighbor's place trying to get teh wild and kinky seks on with the 70 year old wife... not that I would know anything about that..juss sayin..

Crucifax Autumn
2/10/2009, 02:51 AM
Enjoy your naked trip to the gas station and the ensuing humiliating video on youtube. also enjoy waking up to find you already ate your breakfast at 3.

Beer...weed...friggin xanax...

They all have less side-effects! lol

Frozen Sooner
2/10/2009, 03:40 AM
Tried it for a while. I was getting awesome sleep the nights I was using it, but the nights I didn't I was up all night. It's supposedly not habit-forming, but I don't know what the difference between "Unable to sleep without it at all" and "habit-forming" is.

Never sleep walked with it or anything to my knowledge.

swardboy
2/10/2009, 01:11 PM
fk it I'm foing to bed.

Is this a new recreational thing?

soonerbrat
2/10/2009, 01:13 PM
don't take it and stay awake for any length of time and for goodness sake, don't drive when you're taking it....even though you might not realize you're driving...i know people that have gotten DUI's while on Ambien and have no recollection of ever getting in the car. Just take it and go to sleep. And for real don't call anyone, text anyone or send any emails. Seriously.

Viking Kitten
2/10/2009, 01:23 PM
Ambien is good. I had some trouble sleeping after my dad died, took Ambien for a couple weeks, fixed me right up. No habits formed or any wierd behavior to report. Just slept really well.