PDA

View Full Version : KU-Mizzou

Paperclip
2/9/2009, 10:03 PM
Someone please tell me you saw the shot of Pinkel picking his nose.

soonerfan28
2/9/2009, 10:09 PM
I was going to ask the same question. At least Chase taught him something.

Paperclip
2/9/2009, 10:13 PM
I predict a clever montage will be on YouTube soon.

OU1988
2/9/2009, 10:41 PM
Yes, I saw that. Apparently, picking your nose is a team sport at Mizzou.

Soonerus
2/9/2009, 10:45 PM
Missouri Pickers...

cheezyq
2/9/2009, 11:00 PM
Is anyone else watching this, thinking, "Good lord, this is sloppy basketball"?

If these teams play like this against us, they're going to get slaughtered.

Sooner98
2/9/2009, 11:08 PM
In case anyone was wondering, ARod admitted to steroid use today.

colleyvillesooner
2/9/2009, 11:14 PM
Mizzou takes the lead! A Mizzou win would be great for us...

colleyvillesooner
2/9/2009, 11:16 PM
Mizzou gets the last shot tied at 60

colleyvillesooner
2/9/2009, 11:19 PM
Mizzou wins. and they rush the court. College BBall fans have no idea...

Just win baby.

Rhino
2/9/2009, 11:19 PM
Sweeeeet.

sooner518
2/9/2009, 11:24 PM
dangit! I changed it right when KU scored to go up like 54-44. oh well, this helps us out!

sooner2b09
2/9/2009, 11:27 PM
Wow great game... at the end at least.

Kansas with something like 27 turnovers. eww

the_ouskull
2/9/2009, 11:27 PM
I don't care how many points Taylor scored, or when he scored them... If you watched the last four minutes of that game - starting with his turnover - and think that somebody OTHER than Tiller is the Player of the Game, then you, sir or ma'am, are a tinklehead.

the_ouskull

Collier11
2/10/2009, 12:36 AM
Im afraid of Tiller gaurding AJ, he will eat him alive

Hot Rod
2/10/2009, 08:12 AM
Is anyone else watching this, thinking, "Good lord, this is sloppy basketball"?

If these teams play like this against us, they're going to get slaughtered.

Didn't it take both teams like 5 minutes to score a basket? Yeah, it was very sloppy out there.

badger
2/10/2009, 10:51 AM
From that big ol' fooseball game a few years ago when the teams were 1-2, I received my rivalry history 101 lesson to make the following statement:

Missouri burned Lawrence about 100 years ago and the hurt just keeps coming back at the worst possible times.

Come ON, Kansas! You're BETTER than those d@mn tigers. You have the national basketball championships and even the BCS football trophy to show for it recently. Why is it that Mizzou seems to get the better of you when you least need a loss?

Granted, I know you beat them in football this year, but it would have been a lot better had it happened the season before. Granted, I know you won the championship in basketball last year... but the Big 12 title is on the line THIS year, whereas it was not really in question last year.

Now, I am not complaining. I loved beating Roid Rage Chase Daniel while he poo pooed on a Gatorade tub on the sideline. I love winning the Big 12 over you guys in bball (btw, why has your women's program never been strong?)

I just had to point this out as a point of information. Mizzou pwns you again.

oumartin
2/10/2009, 11:28 AM
Um, for those of you that think OU will destroy Mizzou let me say this.
That pressure will definately have an affect. It may not in the first half but just like it affected KU as the game got tight it will affect any team that plays them.

That game concerns me!

Collier11
2/10/2009, 11:48 AM
Griffin will be a major weapon against that press bringing the ball up, AJ not so much...that is what im worried about, he is too slow

badger
2/10/2009, 11:49 AM
Um, for those of you that think OU will destroy Mizzou let me say this.
That pressure will definately have an affect. It may not in the first half but just like it affected KU as the game got tight it will affect any team that plays them.

That game concerns me!

They didn't "destroy" colorado, the arguably worst team in big 12, so of course we aren't going to "destroy" mizzou.

After all, the No. 2 team in the country (which I will argue for No. 1 on a later date) has a huge target on its back. Nobody plays OU soft from here on out. Everyone brings their best when they come to Norman... or Norman comes to them.

:P Unless, of course, you are OSU. Then, you just have your coach curse at your on national television and hope Little Country Keiton Page can keep you in the game by shooting threes.

Soonerus
2/10/2009, 12:23 PM
KU has a bunch of young players who are affected more by such pressure...not OU, we will handle it well and break it...