PDA

View Full Version : Sooner fans arcade

Ace
2/9/2009, 08:32 PM
1000 posts to play....aww man. Good thing, cause I'd be tearing it up in there. What's a noob to do? 1000 posts will take me ten years. Maybe management can bump me up.

Partial Qualifier
2/9/2009, 09:16 PM
you'd be tearing up LAST friggin' PLACE, BuDDY!! ;)

Curly Bill
2/9/2009, 09:25 PM
You could become a sponsor.

Ace
2/9/2009, 09:52 PM
A sponsor, Great idea. Or I could just bust out the dusty Coleco-vision. Decisions, decisions.

Viking Kitten
2/9/2009, 11:37 PM
Looks like somebody better get busy in the WAYLT thread.

Crucifax Autumn
2/10/2009, 02:53 AM
heh...posse's free and all...

just sayin'

frankensooner
2/10/2009, 10:17 AM
heh...posse's free and all...

just sayin'

Only problem with that is it takes vet about six weeks to approve you. I bet my Tax Refund gets here before I get approved! ;)

OUDoc
2/10/2009, 10:22 AM
you'd be tearing up LAST friggin' PLACE, BuDDY!! ;)

Watch out for PQ, the resident arcade bully. He'll take your quarters (and my high scores).

:D

Boomer.....
2/10/2009, 10:28 AM
No doubt! You think you have a high score and then PQ comes along and breaks you.

frankensooner
2/10/2009, 10:40 AM
Unless it is James Bomb 2. :D

soonerboomer93
2/10/2009, 10:49 AM
Watch out for PQ, the resident arcade bully. He'll take your quarters (and my high scores).

:D

PQ just like to score

Viking Kitten
2/10/2009, 11:07 AM
I'd mention how I am still the reigning Great Mah Jongg Time Attack champion... but I'm pretty sure that would make Oldnslo mad.

Partial Qualifier
2/10/2009, 11:16 AM
Tetris: any of 'em. I suck at tetris! Lord knows I've tried. :( Bejeweled: same thing. Freaks! Let's see.. VK's stranglehold on the Mah Jongg Time Attack. Blue's invincible 10-Minute Pool score. etc. etc. Countless others....

IMO, the most impressive high score is LTZ's Pinch Hitter score, it's just insane. There's nothing flukey about that game, no chance occurences or luck involved. LTZ's mental reflexes are ridiculous. To get that many home runs in a row and then successfully bunt her way out.. sick.

Bike Mania, same damn thing. I've spent more time chasing her high scores, especially Prison Throw..... time I'll never get back. :O

TopDawg was the best overall champion. Going back & forth with Boomer..... was good times. :) Stoops the Eternal Pimp's got some wack high scores too.

So many of these games have a built-in bug or quirk or can otherwise be exploited for a higher score: MahJongg Solitaires, Cryptogram, Contra, Desert Dash, Hexxagon, PacMan Turbo, Plupon, Parking Battle, etc.

badger
2/10/2009, 11:24 AM
"Ace," eh? You know, you ace-types might be fooled... "deceived," if you would. You think you're good at sports... or at least talking sports, so you think you'll win little arcade games too, no?

http://i41.tinypic.com/iefskj.jpg

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I just posted a picture of Michael Jordan (UNC days) playing Pac-Man :D

If Jordan cannot make the transition to Pac-Man, what makes you think, Sir Ace, that you can make the transition to the South Oval arcade?

Viking Kitten
2/10/2009, 11:38 AM
I happen to know that the name "Ace" does not refer to anything sports related...