PDA

View Full Version : traditional or tribal tattoos?

Chuck Bao
2/7/2009, 10:24 AM
I have four tattoos: one on both upper arms, one on my wrist and one on my…never mind. But, my tattoos are not what I want to talk about because they are pretty crass.

So, Toom comes over today. I had asked him to fix the two flat tires on my motorbike. Yes, I have been driving on two flat tires and I do know how to fix them, but only if it involves inserting more air and I didn't even manage that.

I’m watching TV and not paying much attention to Toom and he starts undressing. I’m so afraid that he is going to show me his penis again. He didn’t. Okay, he did but that was secondary to what he was showing me. We are not going to tell Nope about any of this.

Toom had some new tattoos, some really impressive tattoos.

These are not tattoo gun tattoos. These are traditional tattoos with ink on the tip of a needle being patted in.

This is the result. I want the dragon leg and the arm tattoos are also pretty cool, in my opinion.

My question is whether the traditional tattoos allow you in the tribe or whether a white guy can pull this off

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/legdragoonresized.jpg

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/leftarmresized.jpg

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/rightarmresized.jpg

C&CDean
2/7/2009, 10:34 AM
1. TMI about dude's ****.

2. I'm gonna tell Nope.

3. Those tats look gay:texan:

Chuck Bao
2/7/2009, 10:43 AM
4. You are a meanie head.

soonerboomer93
2/7/2009, 03:55 PM
no, white people can't really pull off the traditional tats to let them into the tribe

Chuck Bao
2/7/2009, 04:54 PM
no, white people can't really pull off the traditional tats to let them into the tribe

Drats.

Not even a token white guy special invitation only exclusion?

How about if I can say a few curse words in the native tongue?

olevetonahill
2/7/2009, 05:02 PM
Drats.

Not even a token white guy special invitation only exclusion?

How about if I can say a few curse words in the native tongue?

Now that , the Tats , and drinking 2 cases of the Local version of natty might just do it .:D

Chuck Bao
2/7/2009, 05:58 PM
Now that , the Tats , and drinking 2 cases of the Local version of natty might just do it .:D

That's a given for my next tattoo. Toom and I finished off one bottle of Johnnie. Don't tell Nope and don't tell Dean who is a tattletail.

You would not believe some of my stories of partying with my tattoo artist friend, Kom, who did sex shows on the side. He gave me my ink, some of it I actually remember. I don't know what happened to him. Last I heard someone was trying to kill him. I visited his home once and met his family. So, I'm going to have to go back there to get him to retouch his work.

VeeJay
2/7/2009, 06:24 PM
Not to worry. I doubt anyone here has Nope's e-mail or cell number.

Chuck Bao
2/7/2009, 07:36 PM
Not to worry. I doubt anyone here has Nope's e-mail or cell number.

And, I'm going to do my best to make sure it stays that way. He already knows I'm a bad apple. He doesn't need the proof.

Okla-homey
2/8/2009, 08:19 AM
This entire thread is decidedly Sic'em-esque and I want no more of it.;)

Rogue
2/8/2009, 11:08 AM
Chuck may be > SicEm