View Full Version : Tomlin To Roethlisberger:

catsigater
2/6/2009, 12:34 AM
"You look like (you know who...)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg8lUgS7KY

:D

starclassic tama
2/6/2009, 03:20 AM
i don't understand the analogy, roethlisberger is playing quarterback in the NFL. oh and go away, this thread sucks.

badger
2/6/2009, 12:54 PM
SOMEbody doesn't pay attention to OU women's basketball :rolleyes:

Upon watching the video... ehhhhh. Even YOU have to be sick of that guy getting mentioned everywhere, right?

SteelClip49
2/6/2009, 03:58 PM
ermnfbgvalekhrbf.awkehrfb.wjkafvherfvhlv of all people, why mention Tebow? Damn it Tomlin!!!!!

swardboy
2/6/2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah, Roethlisberger didn't appreciate the cutdown....

starclassic tama
2/6/2009, 05:01 PM
yeah you can tell he's like wtf, who?

catsigater
2/6/2009, 06:10 PM
i don't understand the analogy, roethlisberger is playing quarterback in the NFL. oh and go away, this thread sucks.

U R a red specker. You go away. :P

deebo65
2/10/2009, 12:04 PM
I for one love it. I just don't understand why you guys in particular have such a hatred for the guy. One, he is clearly a great player. Not even you guys can say he isn't. Two, he is clearly a good person with good values and shows it not by words but by actions. Again even FSUcks fans who hate us more than you will admit that. It is simply not his fault that the media has a ridiculous man crush on TIM TEB0W! What, should he walk away and say no coment when photogs or reporters come near him. Kids see Tim and want to be like him, Just like they do Sam Bradford. They want to be the type of person Timmy is and that is a GOOD thing. The kid simply does a lot of good in missionary work and gives freely of his own time to preach to schools, churches, even youth offenders and in prisons. Not a dime does he get or ask for and does it because he believes he may reach someone and be a positive in thier life. Why hate on him. If Bradford would be getting the same amount of attention from the media you would not have one problem with it. If you beat us, you would laugh at all the atttention he gets and scoff at him because you beat him. Seriously I just don't understand the problem with it. There is nothing you nor I can do to change it. To sit here and whine everytime his name is mentioned is a little weak imo. However I think the whole changing his name to tebow is hysterical!

SoonerJack
2/10/2009, 12:15 PM
Deebo65, it's because during the MNC game one of the announcers says "you spend 15 minutes with Tim Tebow and you will be a better person for it."

Give me a break.

deebo65
2/10/2009, 01:21 PM
I agree Jack those two clowns were ridiculous. I just seems to me, and I apologize if I am wrong, that you guys hate and/or focus your hate on Tim not the media. Like I said if I'm wrong, my bad. honestly though I want to get a shirt that says "The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah" ...that chit cracks me up

Scott D
2/10/2009, 02:25 PM
I don't know a single kid that wants his lisp.

starclassic tama
2/10/2009, 03:30 PM
none of us like tebow. take the loss out of it, we didn't like him before the game because of his comments about big 12 defenses. the funny thing is, we were averaging 24.8 points against coming in, and held florida below our average. it was clear tebow hadn't seen a defense like OU's. he is into the self glorification that sooner fans don't like or respect, period. i don't care how much the guy loves jesus or how many mission trips he has been on, he lacks the class that top tier champions have.

deebo65
2/10/2009, 04:08 PM
we didn't like him before the game because of his comments about big 12 defenses

he is into the self glorification that sooner fans don't like or respect, period. i don't care how much the guy loves jesus or how many mission trips he has been on, he lacks the class that top tier champions have.

I am not quite sure how him saying Big12 defense was not as good as the SEC is self glorification. Nor do I understand how it is any different from the comment that your cornerback said that TT wasn't near the best QB in the country and would only be the 3rd or 4th best QB in the Big12. But hey thats your opinion.

the funny thing is, we were averaging 24.8 points against coming in, and held florida below our average. it was clear The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah hadn't seen a defense like OU's

Yes your D held us under your average. But your O was averaging like 60+ on the rest of the Big12 D's and our SEC Defense held you to 14pts. I'm not sayin... I'm just sayin

I wish the media would chill on him as well. I have to hear about it constantly from the asshats in tallacrappy That Timmy is on tv all the time it just gives ppl something to pick at him about. But if all they can pick on him about is the medias man crush, I guess thats not too bad.

btw,
"he lacks the class that top tier champions have" I believe several of your Sooner brothren will disagree with you on that. But as I said before your opinion and I will respect it.

starclassic tama
2/10/2009, 06:03 PM
your defense was why you won that game. that much should be obvious. nobody ever said florida didn't have a great defense, or that we would score 60. but we did hear about how great tebow was, and were underwhelmed. his comments before the game were not why i said he is into the self glorification. everytime the guy gets in the endzone he looks like he has never been there before. the guy is just all about self promotion, it's painfully obvious from every media interview he has done. not to mention ripping off your cast to announce you are coming back when he couldn't have went early if he wanted to at a florida basketball game that shouldn't be about him. that is why i don't like tebow. and for the record i like colt mccoy and texas beat us this year, even though he is a horn, so it doesn't really have to do with sour grapes. although i'd LOVE a rematch with florida