PDA

View Full Version : Young Women Are Stupid

SteelClip49
2/5/2009, 03:49 PM
Age range from 17 to 28 I will say. Go to clubs almost everynight, have low paying jobs, divorced, messed around and got preggy by some ignorant low-life and the woman buys into the whole love quandry and it's going to be happily ever after, blah blah blah. They have kids yet they act as if they don't have any responsibilities and think their parents or relatives or other friends can watch them. I rarely go to clubs but when I do and meet, what I think is normal, women end up as carpet munchers....looking for some thrill.

Seriously... stay home, raise your kid(s), do something with your life in the process, have fun when you have time and not 24/7...seriously. When will these women think for themselves and not get brainwashed by the idiot men who mess with their minds?

Does it really take getting pregnant and being more responsible at an early stage to realize what a f**k up they put themselves in?

One day, one day I hope for these braindead women and even men for that matter will realize its not hormones that do the thinking, it's their brains.

Sorry for my random rant but seriously.... wake the F up!!!:mad:

soonerboomer93
2/5/2009, 04:00 PM
if every "normal" woman you met is a "carpet muncher"

then it's not them, it's you that's the problem

soonerbrat
2/5/2009, 04:00 PM
BITTER, party of one....

frankensooner
2/5/2009, 04:06 PM
What happened to the nice Baptist girl? Did I miss that day?

I Am Right
2/5/2009, 04:12 PM
Age range from 17 to 28 I will say. Go to clubs almost everynight, have low paying jobs, divorced, messed around and got preggy by some ignorant low-life and the woman buys into the whole love quandry and it's going to be happily ever after, blah blah blah. They have kids yet they act as if they don't have any responsibilities and think their parents or relatives or other friends can watch them. I rarely go to clubs but when I do and meet, what I think is normal, women end up as carpet munchers....looking for some thrill.

Seriously... stay home, raise your kid(s), do something with your life in the process, have fun when you have time and not 24/7...seriously. When will these women think for themselves and not get brainwashed by the idiot men who mess with their minds?

Does it really take getting pregnant and being more responsible at an early stage to realize what a f**k up they put themselves in?

One day, one day I hope for these braindead women and even men for that matter will realize its not hormones that do the thinking, it's their brains.

It is not the mans fault. This is what results in todays narcissistic soceity

OUMallen
2/5/2009, 04:26 PM
BITTER, party of one....

That's what I was thinking. Someone seems a bit jaded...

OUHOMER
2/5/2009, 04:33 PM
It is not the mans fault. This is what results in todays narcissistic society

UMm, this could get interesting. Are you saying, Just say no to sex? Are you saying if the women are going to play they should use protection?

But, the guy promised, he would be there forever.

Yep, this could be an interesting thread

Collier11
2/5/2009, 04:36 PM
The only thing I would agree with is alot of girls tainted view of life and how it cant be fulfilled without marriage. Why not live life, enjoy yourself, make a little money, travel around, and then settle down.

Atleast thats what I ask my gf, she doesnt agree :(

Viking Kitten
2/5/2009, 04:41 PM
Maybe the type of girl you're looking for is NOT hanging out in clubs every night? Possibly you're not looking in the right place? Because I know a lot of really cool, smart women in the age range you are talking about. It's possible something you are doing is attracting the losers.

OUMallen
2/5/2009, 04:41 PM

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/n/U/moran.jpg

Boomer_Sooner_sax
2/5/2009, 05:08 PM
Wow, you meet normal girls that are carpet munchers? Where is this club at exactly? You know, for a friend...

1890MilesToNorman
2/5/2009, 05:20 PM
Human beings under age 25 are usually stupid! both sexes and all races. Invincible! Not all but most.

royalfan5
2/5/2009, 05:31 PM
Maybe you should do something other than go to clubs if you don't like the people you meet in clubs? Expand the Venn diagram of your life, and perhaps you will meet a wider variety of people?

SteelClip49
2/5/2009, 05:36 PM
I don't go to clubs to pick up women....just go there to mingle when I go with friends. No way in hell will I ever pick up a girl from a bar. That would be like walking barefoot into the bathroom at Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.

Oh, and Franken....that Baptist woman said I was too nice and that supporting OU would not be a good thing.

My last relationship was interesting and I met her at Catholic Night at St. Thomas More. She turned out to be sex-crazed psychotic knife happy lunatic but it was good while it lasted.

All I am saying is, why is it these women have kids and act like they don't and party as if they have no responsibilities?

Now i will never eat Cheetos again.

Frozen Sooner
2/5/2009, 05:41 PM
You got a kid? And you're out at the club? On a Thursday?

Is it your birthday? Did you get a promotion?

Curly Bill
2/5/2009, 07:52 PM
Human beings under age 25 are usually stupid! both sexes and all races. Invincible! Not all but most.

This.

Half a Hundred
2/5/2009, 07:59 PM
Think about the average person. Now realize that half of all people are to some extent dumber than that person.

This really explains a lot.

tommieharris91
2/5/2009, 10:34 PM

This is why men shouldn't date carpetmunchers.

Okla-homey
2/5/2009, 10:43 PM
I blame Cosmopolitan, secular humanism, Oprah and soaps. Not necessarily in that order.

LilSooner
2/5/2009, 11:05 PM
Wow. I don't know if I should be completely offended or feel pitty for this pathetic guy.

But you know VK is right. You can't find a girl in a club.

Curly Bill
2/5/2009, 11:30 PM
Can you find a girl with a club? :D

soonerboomer93
2/5/2009, 11:43 PM
Wow. I don't know if I should be completely offended or feel pitty for this pathetic guy.

But you know VK is right. You can't find a girl in a club.

but you can find them at a Bar on Bingo night

VeeJay
2/5/2009, 11:58 PM
This thread reminds me of a club called "Studebakers" in 1983.

soonerscuba
2/6/2009, 12:40 AM
I will say that while I wouldn't bring one home to mom, these exact same women you are talking about made my time at OU much, much more enjoyable. God bless'em.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/6/2009, 01:26 AM
My last relationship was interesting and I met her at Catholic Night at St. Thomas More. She turned out to be sex-crazed psychotic knife happy lunatic but it was good while it lasted.

That is quotable material, right there! May I?

soonerboy_odanorth
2/6/2009, 01:30 AM

I love you FrmAthblahblahblah... but Drunkytown called and wants you to quit bein' a beyotch! Really, are you looking to help out said damsels in dumbtress... or are you just bemoaning your lack of quality time with said distracted barely post-teens?

Seriously.

If you think "clubbin'" represents any person's, male or female, persona, then you are a very deluded n00b. (Not that you really are... just sayin') Yes, that includes these Girlies Gone Wild. They want attention... positive or negative, they don't care. They are broken that way. Maybe you should not contribute to that.

Really... relax. Go to private (friends and acquaintences) parties. Go to work happy hours. Go clubbin' on the very rare occasion. Go to the grocery store. Go to a beach. Go to the park. Go hang out with friends at a restaurant for appetizers where alcohol isn't the focus. Hell, *oops*, HECK!, go to church... Go to places where you feel comfortable and not like you have to put on a front.

And if that isn't working, freakin' get away from that BS and get a second job and start sockin' away loads of cash. Some of these little bubble-brains really like the cash... so maybe that will help you.

Or don't if any of these places is somewhere you don't feel comfortable or you can't be yourself. Above all.... just BE with no expectations. Don't go out for a night on the town expecting to get laid by the love of your life. i.e. just freakin' be patient. If you can't be patient, relationships may not be for you.

And in case of fire: Consult the Craig's List *ahem* "Personals". If you're a swingin' dude or dudette that can't get no satisfaction from the run-o-the mill guy or gal, and you have to give a "call"... well then maybe a single life IS best for you.

But guaranteed, the second you quit worrying about it, is when some little thing will slide up next to ya and ask you if ya want to give it a go. So find yourself, your comfort zone, and being confident and happy about who you are, not to mention happy to say "no" to the wrong type of match, before you go prowlin' for that little somethin'-somethin'.

And maybe you know all this already (I know you do) and were just sounding off and not looking for my stupidity.

But why are you bothered about it at all, then?

If I have helped.. then no thanks necessary. If I haven't, neg away... most of my friends do. ;)

proud gonzo
2/6/2009, 03:01 AM
Maybe the NON-stupid young women stay away from you because you think they're all stupid.

King Crimson
2/6/2009, 03:16 AM
I blame Cosmopolitan, secular humanism, Oprah and soaps. Not necessarily in that order.

secular humanism, figures. that whole Enlightenment project was a mistake....giving us terrible things like free market capitalism, egalitarianism, science and democratic forms of governance versus syncretic forms of aristocracy.

lobsterback.

edit: while humorous or not, what we have here is a typical "otherness" effect....and "magic bullet theory" of media. it's the mass media's fault, like Cosmo, for direct media influence or effects. However, it also demonstrates one of unexamined contradictions so often articulated by the author....that the consumer model of media gives us what we want....yet, we can "blame" it for making us "morally" worse while objectifying society as "lesser" than "we" (the holy ones, last of the free thinkers)....but all the while endorsing a model of the free market and at the same time blaming it for degrading us "culturally".

Okla-homey
2/6/2009, 06:43 AM
secular humanism, figures. that whole Enlightenment project was a mistake....giving us terrible things like free market capitalism, egalitarianism, science and democratic forms of governance versus syncretic forms of aristocracy.

lobsterback.

edit: while humorous or not, what we have here is a typical "otherness" effect....and "magic bullet theory" of media. it's the mass media's fault, like Cosmo, for direct media influence or effects. However, it also demonstrates one of unexamined contradictions so often articulated by the author....that the consumer model of media gives us what we want....yet, we can "blame" it for making us "morally" worse while objectifying society as "lesser" than "we" (the holy ones, last of the free thinkers)....but all the while endorsing a model of the free market and at the same time blaming it for degrading us "culturally".

Is there really any denying the pervasive and destructive underlying message is a womans goal is to have multiple orgasms with multiple partners, morality bedamned, and if a child is conceived as a result of such behavior, either have it sucked out or bear it to term, whereupon it can be raised by child care providers, while in either case, mother's career and lifestyle remain relatively unaffected?

I respectfully suggest you need to take a stroll outside the academy and observe how this "enlightened" approach to living
affects and destroys real people in the real world and is costing us all untold billions in terms of broken lives and the creation of human offal.

Scott D
2/6/2009, 07:58 AM

Either you're the world's biggest idiot, or you were dropped on your head at birth.

SteelClip49
2/6/2009, 09:23 AM
Nah, I am freakin amazing and say whatever the hell I want to say. Bill-O says what he wants to and the only difference between he and I is that he has won 2 Emmy's.

I am not hooking up with any of them...never have. I just make conversation with them when i am with friends. I find out stuff and that is why I started this thread. Scott, hell, if you are all for irresponsible behavior, teenage to young adult (if you want to refer to them as that) pregnancies and they act like it's no big deal, then whatever floats your boat.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/6/2009, 10:43 AM
Nah, I am freakin amazing and say whatever the hell I want to say. Bill-O says what he wants to and the only difference between he and I is that he has won 2 Emmy's.

I am not hooking up with any of them...never have. I just make conversation with them when i am with friends. I find out stuff and that is why I started this thread. Scott, hell, if you are all for irresponsible behavior, teenage to young adult (if you want to refer to them as that) pregnancies and they act like it's no big deal, then whatever floats your boat.I'll take that as a "yes".

Oldnslo
2/6/2009, 11:00 AM
I hate it when all of the really pithy insightful comments have already been taken.

so I'll go with:

d00d! you didn't get any! eat sossage!

frankensooner
2/6/2009, 11:04 AM
I hate it when all of the really pithy insightful comments have already been taken.

so I'll go with:

d00d! you didn't get any! eat sossage!

Is that kosher? ;)

1890MilesToNorman
2/6/2009, 11:33 AM
Theres a lot of words in this thread. I cain't read so someone put some pictures in here?

8timechamps
2/6/2009, 11:38 AM
I would submit that young men in that age range share equal stupidity (see SicEms "The Husband" post).

Not all, but most.

TUSooner
2/6/2009, 11:58 AM
Maybe the type of girl you're looking for is NOT hanging out in clubs every night? Possibly you're not looking in the right place? Because I know a lot of really cool, smart women in the age range you are talking about. It's possible something you are doing is attracting the losers.

She's right, but I don't like the dancing cat avvie. :)

King Crimson
2/6/2009, 12:02 PM
Is there really any denying the pervasive and destructive underlying message is a womans goal is to have multiple orgasms with multiple partners, morality bedamned, and if a child is conceived as a result of such behavior, either have it sucked out or bear it to term, whereupon it can be raised by child care providers, while in either case, mother's career and lifestyle remain relatively unaffected?

I respectfully suggest you need to take a stroll outside the academy and observe how this "enlightened" approach to living
affects and destroys real people in the real world and is costing us all untold billions in terms of broken lives and the creation of human offal.

the "academy" shot is interesting but none of this has anything to do with what i'm saying.

yermom
2/6/2009, 12:57 PM

I am not hooking up with any of them...never have. I just make conversation with them when i am with friends. I find out stuff and that is why I started this thread. Scott, hell, if you are all for irresponsible behavior, teenage to young adult (if you want to refer to them as that) pregnancies and they act like it's no big deal, then whatever floats your boat.

perhaps if you qualify your statements you would do better

something like "young women that will talk to me are stupid"

soonervegas
2/6/2009, 02:58 PM
Why the buzz kill on 17-28 yr old women with low morals and a general lack of self esteem?

Sounds like Christmas in February to me...

P.S. Your putting the P on a pedastool.

sooner_born_1960
2/6/2009, 03:05 PM
Young People Are Stupid fixed.

frankensooner
2/6/2009, 03:30 PM
MOST people are stupid.

Fixed more.

SteelClip49
2/6/2009, 03:47 PM
perhaps if you qualify your statements you would do better

something like "young women that will talk to me are stupid"

Which perhaps proves why I still have a lot to learn, especially on how I should word things. Or if I had put "SOME" before "Young" then maybe I would have gotten better results. You are a person of many posts and you are wise as I take these wise comments from you and I bow to greatness that is you!!!

Okla-homey
2/6/2009, 10:06 PM
the "academy" shot is interesting but none of this has anything to do with what i'm saying.

It has everything to do with it actually. The theoretical crashing headlong into the practical. And the theoretical burning up into a smoldering cinder. That's why it's better for folks who buy into the whole secular humanist ideal to stay safe, warm and well-insulated from reality on campus while chortling at us unenlightened neanderthals who cling to the belief that monogamy and marriage to a person of the opposite sex before procreation and/or adoption is the greatest guarantor of healthy, happy children with a decent shot at success in life.

yermom
2/7/2009, 02:35 AM
there is a balance Homey. you can't just put your head in the sand and pretend that abstinence and "til death do us part" is going to solve everything

at least if you accept human nature and teach them about sex, young kids might be responsible and wrap it up when they are sneaking off to make the beast with two backs

Fraggle145
2/7/2009, 03:30 AM
MOST people are stupid.Fixed more.

This.

And I always liked those chicks in college...

Okla-homey
2/7/2009, 08:59 AM
there is a balance Homey. you can't just put your head in the sand and pretend that abstinence and "til death do us part" is going to solve everything

at least if you accept human nature and teach them about sex, young kids might be responsible and wrap it up when they are sneaking off to make the beast with two backs

You are of course correct. There have always been unwed moms. But this social acceptance of single motherhood is a fairly recent phenomenon, encouraged and abetted by immoral and destructive humanist attitudes in the media.

According to the CDC, nearly half (45%) of the 6.4 million pregnancies in 2004 occurred among unmarried women, so the typical "unwed mother" is no longer a teen but, in fact, an older woman.

The unescapable fact is, and although its certainly politically incorrect to say so, human children require a mommy and a daddy involved in committed and loving relationship for their best chance to thrive. Further, experts universally agree, there is no stronger predictor of future poverty, poor academic performance and criminal behavior than being born to an unwed woman. And its no party for the moms either. In fact, its damned hard and robs them of their full potential too.

Of course there are exceptions, but in the vast majority of cases, illegitimate birth equals life membership in the Fail Club.

Scott D
2/7/2009, 09:43 AM

Going to night clubs and quizzing women via conversation expecting intelligent discourse is akin to going to a titty bar and expecting philosophical discourse on par with a daily meeting with Socrates and his ilk.

Why in the name of god would you think that you'd find anything but irresponsible behavior from anyone in the setting in which you've used as your sample pool? What's your next avenue of questioning? Lamaze classes?

C&CDean
2/7/2009, 11:20 AM
I have 4 sons right now in the age group you describe. Every single one of them is a dip**** that has so very much yet to learn about life. Two of them have babies, and they do not leave them somewhere to go clubbing, but they still make asinine decisions on an almost daily basis. It ain't just the chicks.

So, I defer to the "pretty much every young person - and many "older" persons are ****ing idiots point of view.

yermom
2/7/2009, 03:40 PM
You are of course correct. There have always been unwed moms. But this social acceptance of single motherhood is a fairly recent phenomenon, encouraged and abetted by immoral and destructive humanist attitudes in the media.

According to the CDC, nearly half (45%) of the 6.4 million pregnancies in 2004 occurred among unmarried women, so the typical "unwed mother" is no longer a teen but, in fact, an older woman.

The unescapable fact is, and although its certainly politically incorrect to say so, human children require a mommy and a daddy involved in committed and loving relationship for their best chance to thrive. Further, experts universally agree, there is no stronger predictor of future poverty, poor academic performance and criminal behavior than being born to an unwed woman. And its no party for the moms either. In fact, its damned hard and robs them of their full potential too.

Of course there are exceptions, but in the vast majority of cases, illegitimate birth equals life membership in the Fail Club.

unwed mothers and divorced parents aren't that much different. i was raised by a single mom, i turned out okay, for the most part. i had pretty special circumstances though. how many families have a parent that doesn't have to work and can take care of the kids anyway?

i'm sure it's not the unwed mother that is the problem, it's the non-existent father. that's where the social stigma should be. if you knock up some skank you should feel obligated to be a father and i'm not just talking about having your check docked.

Okla-homey
2/8/2009, 07:38 AM
i'm sure it's not the unwed mother that is the problem, it's the non-existent father. that's where the social stigma should be. if you knock up some skank you should feel obligated to be a father and i'm not just talking about having your check docked.

Agreed, although there are data that indicate pretty conclusively that its generally better for a child to have two parents who live together in a committed relationship. If that's not in the cards, children need a positive role model of each gender involved in their rearing in order to imprint on their psyche and provide them a subconscious reference as to how they should conduct themselves when they become adults. In my case, that was my mom, and my maternal grandfather who lived next door.

76soonergrad
2/8/2009, 06:42 PM
..............May you all be blessed with several daughters!

SoonerStormchaser
2/8/2009, 06:51 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. I just skipped the women in their 20's thing... ;)