PDA

View Full Version : World's Biggest Hooters!

Okla-homey
2/5/2009, 07:07 AM
A gallon of silicone ladies and gentlemen.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/around_town/the_scene/Breast-Implants-Set-World-Record-.html

RacerX
2/5/2009, 07:46 AM
Nasty

Hot Rod
2/5/2009, 08:06 AM
She's just wanting attention :D

Okla-homey
2/5/2009, 08:28 AM
What's funny to me is when gals say they got boob work done; "not for men, but for me." Like having massive mammaries somehow makes a gal feel better and denying mens' fascination with same has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

No matter how you slice it, gals who have this done somehow feel personally inadequate and are undergoing the procedure to make themselves more attractive to potential romantic interests.* Which is kinda sad really, because no one is going to stay with a big pair of boobies if the brain they are attached to is not attractive.

I reckon, like Cousin Eddie says, they are a gift the whole family can enjoy, and the gift that keeps on giving all year long.;)

*With the exception of course for breast cancer survivors.

OU4LIFE
2/5/2009, 08:51 AM
i love boobs as much as anyone, but srsly, why would you....

Viking Kitten
2/5/2009, 09:08 AM
For one thing, she now has the potential to make a fortune as a traveling "feature" act at gentlemen's clubs, who can attract big crowds by advertising "come see the world's biggest boobs!"

I just love how she is billed as an actress/model. That's funny. She's an "actress." Yes, I hear she's being considered for the Broadway revival of "Long Day's Journey Into Night." And a "model." Because you know, Armani is doing a new spring collection for sideshow freaks.

Oh well. Whatever floats her boat. And those puppies could have kept the Titanic afloat.

OU4LIFE
2/5/2009, 09:14 AM
did I mention that I love boobs?

I just want to be clear there.

TUSooner
2/5/2009, 09:37 AM
For one thing, she now has the potential to make a fortune as a traveling "feature" act at gentlemen's clubs, who can attract big crowds by advertising "come see the world's biggest boobs!"

I just love how she is billed as an actress/model. That's funny. She's an "actress." Yes, I hear she's being considered for the Broadway revival of "Long Day's Journey Into Night." And a "model." Because you know, Armani is doing a new spring collection for sideshow freaks.

Oh well. Whatever floats her boat. And those puppies could have kept the Titanic afloat.

That post made me laugh.

bri
2/5/2009, 09:39 AM
Insert "everything's bigger in Texas" joke here.

BigRedJed
2/5/2009, 09:54 AM
...kinda sad really, because no one is going to stay with a big pair of boobies if the brain they are attached to is not attractive...
I disagree.

You apparently won't, and I definitely won't, but there are a TON of dudes in this world who would. I'll bet a bunch of them are on this board, in fact. Start an anonymous poll on here asking whether respondents would prefer a dullard with a stunning rack over a brainiac with A cups, and I'll bet you would be stunned by the results.

I mean, boobs are fantastic, wonderful, amazing, incredible, fun, tasty things, but I don't get some people's overwhelming fascination with huge ones.

Okla-homey
2/5/2009, 10:10 AM
I disagree.

You apparently won't, and I definitely won't, but there are a TON of dudes in this world who would. I'll bet a bunch of them are on this board, in fact. Start an anonymous poll on here asking whether respondents would prefer a dullard with a stunning rack over a brainiac with A cups, and I'll bet you would be stunned by the results.

I mean, boobs are fantastic, wonderful, amazing, incredible, fun, tasty things, but I don't get some people's overwhelming fascination with huge ones.

Haven't you heard that old chestnut (pardon the pun) that "No matter how smokin' hawt a single gal appears, somewhere, there is a d00d who finally got tired of her shiite.";)

OU4LIFE
2/5/2009, 10:13 AM
shut up Jed. ;)

I myself prefer both. why can't a chick with nice boobs be smart? You guys aren't being fair.

jkjsooner
2/5/2009, 10:14 AM
Gotta admit. I like big ones. The thing about really large ones like DD and larger is that I'm drawn to them but also slightly embarrassed by them as well.

Our fascination with breasts is something that is unexplainable to me. They're not very functional. There's really not much you can do with a D cup that you can't do with a B cup. It has to be some kind of hardwired thing....

BigRedJed
2/5/2009, 10:17 AM
shut up Jed. ;)

I myself prefer both. why can't a chick with nice boobs be smart? You guys aren't being fair.
Nice ones and big ones are most assuredly not the same thing. Some big ones are nice, some are hideous, and some small ones are nice too. Quality, not quantity.

And crap like that lady's throwing out: NOT nice.

OUDoc
2/5/2009, 10:20 AM
Start an anonymous poll on here asking whether respondents would prefer a dullard with a stunning rack over a brainiac with A cups, and I'll bet you would be stunned by the results.

You should do that. It would be interesting.

OU4LIFE
2/5/2009, 10:22 AM
Nice ones and big ones are most assuredly not the same thing. Some big ones are nice, some are hideous, and some small ones are nice too. Quality, not quantity.

And crap like that lady's throwing out: NOT nice.

Some large one are magnificent.

strangely, I can't ever remember doing a double take at a set of A cups. Not that they aren't wonderful in their own right, just sayin...

BigRedJed
2/5/2009, 10:24 AM
You should do that. It would be interesting.
That would require effort.

BigRedJed
2/5/2009, 10:26 AM
Besides, some of the subsequent posts in this thread have already proven the point I was making to Homey.

Oldnslo
2/5/2009, 10:26 AM
I don't think my back can curve backwards that much.

OU4LIFE
2/5/2009, 10:39 AM
That would require effort.

OUT

Pricetag
2/5/2009, 10:59 AM
Our fascination with breasts is something that is unexplainable to me. They're not very functional. There's really not much you can do with a D cup that you can't do with a B cup. It has to be some kind of hardwired thing....
Definitely hardwired. It's a primal sign of fertility. Propogation of the species, baby.

bri
2/5/2009, 11:00 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3337/3255222221_9e64ca61c5_o.jpg

soonerbrat
2/5/2009, 11:06 AM
shut up Jed. ;)

we can :)

BigRedJed
2/5/2009, 11:08 AM
Definitely hardwired. It's a primal sign of fertility. Propogation of the species, baby.
Actually, I remember reading or hearing that boob cleavage visually simulates butt cleavage, which sends a mating signal to the brain. No other mammalian species requires its females to have oversized glands to ensure species propagation. I can dig why butt imitation would help make something more attractive.

bri
2/5/2009, 11:11 AM
Apparently, even white boy does have to shout "baby got back".

BigRedJed
2/5/2009, 11:13 AM
I cannot lie.

Pricetag
2/5/2009, 11:15 AM
Actually, I remember reading or hearing that boob cleavage visually simulates butt cleavage, which sends a mating signal to the brain. No other mammalian species requires its females to have oversized glands to ensure species propagation. I can dig why butt imitation would help make something more attractive.
Yeah, that makes sense. After all, the way we do it most of the time is not necessarily the way we were designed to do it.

Okla-homey
2/5/2009, 12:20 PM

You are forgetting the inflammed and enlarged female baboon posterior when in estrus.

Me? I watched a lot of Wild Kingdom back in the day.;)

Pricetag
2/5/2009, 02:00 PM
You are forgetting the inflammed and enlarged female baboon posterior when in estrus.
Because baboon butts aren't nasty enough normally.

SoonersEnFuego
2/5/2009, 03:27 PM
She's just wanting attention :D
She's got mine!!!:eek: :D :pop:

8timechamps
2/5/2009, 03:49 PM
Actually, I remember reading or hearing that boob cleavage visually simulates butt cleavage, which sends a mating signal to the brain.

Soooooo, you're saying plumbers crack is good?!

Sah-weet!

soonermix
2/5/2009, 03:54 PM
I disagree.
Start an anonymous poll on here asking whether respondents would prefer a dullard with a stunning rack over a brainiac with A cups, and I'll bet you would be stunned by the results.

the result is inversely proportional to the amount of time spent with said subject.

(i really don't know if that is mathematically correct but go with me on this one ;) )

Frozen Sooner
2/5/2009, 03:55 PM
Like Georges St. Pierre on BJ Penn.

IB4OU2
2/5/2009, 04:04 PM
we can :)

I agree. Now if they can just master the simultaneous act of walking and chewing gum. ;)

picasso
2/6/2009, 03:15 PM
"it's bigger than my whole apartment!"

TheHumanAlphabet
2/6/2009, 03:44 PM
I don't get it...

I am a "natural" person. Never touched fakies, don't want to. Can't understand the fascination for large unnatural breasts. I can't believe they would be comfortable, hearing how some women have medical problems stemming from natural ones - back, shoulder problems, etc.

Got to be something personally missing in this person's life, or the business aspect sure could be a deal as well.

mxATVracer10
2/6/2009, 04:06 PM
Got to be something personally missing in this person's life

Lotsa dollar bills? :texan:

BigRedJed
2/7/2009, 07:30 PM
I think there are only two acceptable cosmetic alterations to boobs:

Reconstruction, for a woman who has had a mastectomy or has had some other condition that has physically damaged her breasts. In some situations, I can understand minor augmentation to match up seriously asymetrical goods. Lifts, for those who have beyond-normal sagging from having kids, etc., are also understandable to an extent, but only if the sagging is extreme. If some sort of out-of-the-ordinary health situation has caused disfigurement that creates emotional problems or the feeling that she's "less of a woman" without normal-appearing breasts, by all means, repair is appropriate.

And...
Reduction, for a woman who has physical problems (back, etc.) related to natties that are too BIG.Other than that, what nature gave you is always going to be better than what a doctor can give you, IMO. Seriously, gratuitious fakes are just plain gross.

Jacie
2/7/2009, 08:11 PM
Our fascination with breasts is something that is unexplainable to me. They're not very functional. There's really not much you can do with a D cup that you can't do with a B cup.

That sounds like the kind of thing someone who owned a motorscooter would say after being passed by a guy riding a Harley-Davidson . . .

BigRedJed
2/7/2009, 08:16 PM
Err... ...gratuitous.

KC//CRIMSON
2/7/2009, 08:26 PM
http://k43.pbase.com/o6/54/73654/1/77461572.TE579ERW.vincemotorboat.gif

Show of hands, who didn't see this coming?

Rogue
2/8/2009, 11:17 AM
Reductions are an abomination against nature, Jed.

bri
2/8/2009, 11:42 AM
http://k43.pbase.com/o6/54/73654/1/77461572.TE579ERW.vincemotorboat.gif

Show of hands, who didn't see this coming?

You motorboatin' son of a bitch.

jkjsooner
2/8/2009, 12:20 PM
I don't get it...

I am a "natural" person. Never touched fakies, don't want to. Can't understand the fascination for large unnatural breasts. I can't believe they would be comfortable, hearing how some women have medical problems stemming from natural ones - back, shoulder problems, etc.

Got to be something personally missing in this person's life, or the business aspect sure could be a deal as well.

Given the choice, I think almost all guys would prefer the natural ones. The question comes into play when a girl is totally flat chested compared to having fake ones. She will get much more attention with the fake ones.