PDA

View Full Version : The Husband

SicEmBaylor
2/5/2009, 02:57 AM
I'm going to be home this weekend, and SicEmEx wants to have dinner but she ALWAYS brings along her husband. Why the hell does she always have to bring him along? I doubt she takes her husband along every time she has din-din with a friend. Ugh. If she's trying to send me a message, I don't see the point.

Okla-homey
2/5/2009, 06:26 AM
I'm going to be home this weekend, and SicEmEx wants to have dinner but she ALWAYS brings along her husband. Why the hell does she always have to bring him along? I doubt she takes her husband along every time she has din-din with a friend. Ugh. If she's trying to send me a message, I don't see the point.

Were you raised by gypsies or something? In polite society, married women do not go unchaperoned on dinner dates with former romantic interests. Moreover, gentlemen do not ask married women with whom they were formerly romantically involved on dinner dates. sheesh.

Vaevictis
2/5/2009, 06:48 AM
Were you raised by gypsies or something?

I believe he has already admitted his parents are OSU fans.

TUSooner
2/5/2009, 07:03 AM
She needs someone to protect her from your raging manliness.

LosAngelesSooner
2/5/2009, 07:04 AM
Were you raised by gypsies or something? In polite society, married women do not go unchaperoned on dinner dates with former romantic interests. Moreover, gentlemen do not ask married women with whom they were formerly romantically involved on dinner dates. sheesh.
Dude, SicEm, listen to the man. He just uttered a major "DUH!" for all people out there. You can't expect us to believe that you don't know this.

You were just hoping she'd show up so you could try to work it some more, but she didn't, because she doesn't want you to think you can work it some more.

Pricetag
2/5/2009, 11:18 AM
You need to stop calling her SicEmEx. It implies some kind of connection/involvement that just isn't there.

BillyBall
2/5/2009, 11:25 AM

Listen to the man...

LoyalFan
2/5/2009, 11:27 AM
Sic'l'Cell,

Assuming that the entire "Ex" thing isn't a work of fiction there's only one thing to do...one sanity preserving thing, that is...stop being her emotional slave and relegate her to "Someone-I-used-to-know" status.
She's married! She did not choose you! She is using you to pump her ego, no matter what motive she wants you to attribute her unseemly behavior to.
Damn, boy. Wake the Hell up. She's nevAr gonna be thine. Ergo all you're doing is letting her impede your healing process and any movement toward a meaningful relationship of your own.
Get it? Yes? Finally?

LF

8timechamps
2/5/2009, 12:00 PM
SicEm,
You obviously still have some feelings for this woman. That being the case, it's just better that you not go to dinner with her. If you're just "catching up", than can be done ia a phone call or email.

Homey's dead on! Listen to the man.

OKLA21FAN
2/5/2009, 12:03 PM
I think you should just punch the husband in the gut, then look the 'ex' straight in the eye and say 'you made me do that'. then wait for the police. :pop:

8timechamps
2/5/2009, 12:08 PM
I think you should just punch the husband in the gut, then look the 'ex' straight in the eye and say 'you made me do that'. then wait for the police. :pop:

Or better yet, when he meets them at the restaurant, grab her and give her a long, sloppy tounge kiss. Then look into her eyes and say something like "I miss your body", slap her on the ***, then look at the husband and wink.

IB4OU2
2/5/2009, 12:15 PM
She needs someone to protect her from your raging manliness.

Maybe everyone can reminisce about their wedding...you were a bridesmaid weren't you?

frankensooner
2/5/2009, 12:18 PM
Maybe you should just suggest a Paint Your Wagon arrangment.

RFH Shakes
2/5/2009, 12:23 PM
Maybe she is trying to set you two up?

KC//CRIMSON
2/5/2009, 12:40 PM
She's just *ucking with your head, and apparently it's working.

Frozen Sooner
2/5/2009, 12:42 PM

This.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/5/2009, 12:51 PM
At dinner...

"Hey, remember the time we did that train with the two guys from the Day Center for the Homeless and that stripper? I still have those pictures. Totally still in the spank bank, baby."

"Good times. Yeah, good times."

soonerboomer93
2/5/2009, 12:52 PM
Or better yet, when he meets them at the restaurant, grab her and give her a long, sloppy tounge kiss. Then look into her eyes and say something like "I miss your body", slap her on the ***, then look at the husband and wink.

this

SicEmBaylor
2/5/2009, 02:06 PM

She asked me. Besides, I'm the progressive sort. ;) While he was in Iraq last year she routinely had me over to her house, alone, so she could cook me dinner and watch movies. If I can go over to her house, alone, then I should be able to have dinner with her without having him tag along.

BlondeSoonerGirl
2/5/2009, 02:08 PM
Oh for the love of Butthole Jebus...

SicEmBaylor
2/5/2009, 02:08 PM
SicEm,
You obviously still have some feelings for this woman. That being the case, it's just better that you not go to dinner with her. If you're just "catching up", than can be done ia a phone call or email.

Homey's dead on! Listen to the man.

We don't need to catch up. She calls me 2-3 times a day.

Vaevictis
2/5/2009, 02:16 PM
Here, let's make it simple.

You appear to want in her pants. She's married.

Cut it the **** out.

OKLA21FAN
2/5/2009, 02:17 PM
She asked me. Besides, I'm the progressive sort. ;) While he was in Iraq last year she routinely had me over to her house, alone, so she could cook me dinner and watch movies.

and then what happened?

Collier11
2/5/2009, 02:19 PM
SicEM...come on man, really?

Tulsa_Fireman
2/5/2009, 02:21 PM
Maybe the dinner date is for the husband to beat the ever-loving dognuts out of you for hanging out with his old lady WHILE HE WAS OVERSEAS SERVING OUR NATION.

You're low-down, man. Dirty, wormbelly low. Wow.

Pricetag
2/5/2009, 02:22 PM
She asked me. Besides, I'm the progressive sort. ;) While he was in Iraq last year she routinely had me over to her house, alone, so she could cook me dinner and watch movies. If I can go over to her house, alone, then I should be able to have dinner with her without having him tag along.

We don't need to catch up. She calls me 2-3 times a day.

Totally makes up for the decade of no sex, right?

8timechamps
2/5/2009, 02:40 PM
After reading more....KC//CRIMSON is right on...she's ****ing with your head...and you're letting it happen.

I'll look for your obituary after her husband goes ape ****.

Pricetag
2/5/2009, 02:53 PM
Maybe the dinner date is for the husband to beat the ever-loving dognuts out of you for hanging out with his old lady WHILE HE WAS OVERSEAS SERVING OUR NATION.

Eh, the dude probably appreciates him serving as his eunuch.

8timechamps
2/5/2009, 02:57 PM
Eh, the dude probably appreciates him serving as his eunuch.

I think you're on to something. They probably meet up with SicEm so that afterward they can feel better about themselves. Cheaper than a mental health visit with the doctor.

Frozen Sooner
2/5/2009, 03:26 PM
SicEm, I'm going to say this as nicely as I possibly can.

If you resent your female friend bringing her husband along to dinner, then your relationship with her is inappropriate and needs to end.

A married couple is just that in social situations: a couple. If they choose to interact with people of the opposite sex without the other present, that is their choice, not yours. The only exception to this is in a situation where the event clearly implies it is not a couples event: bachelor parties, showers, etc.

Resentment towards the husband for accompanying his wife to dinner-something that is both his right and his duty and hopefully his pleasure-is unbelievably rude on your part.

frankensooner
2/5/2009, 03:29 PM
So, where are you going? Charlies Chicken?

OKLA21FAN
2/5/2009, 03:29 PM

Sicem's way of supporting the troops?
:pop:

8timechamps
2/5/2009, 03:30 PM
So, where are you going? Charlies Chicken?

Grandy's

frankensooner
2/5/2009, 03:34 PM
I don't know if there is a Grandy's in Fort Gibson. Ya'll should car pool out to Fin and Feather and give a shout out to all the good folks on Braggs Mountain!

SteelClip49
2/5/2009, 03:39 PM
Frosty....

She is messing with your head. Say no to psycho woman!!!

SicEmBaylor
2/5/2009, 03:48 PM
I don't know if there is a Grandy's in Fort Gibson. Ya'll should car pool out to Fin and Feather and give a shout out to all the good folks on Braggs Mountain!

Heh, I wish to God FTG had a Grandy's. We usually go to Chilis in Muskogee. She lives in Arkansas now though, and I live in Waco so our dinners are fewer.

frankensooner
2/5/2009, 03:50 PM
Chilis sucks. If I were to ever go back to Muskogee, it would have to be Charlies, My Place, Chets or Hamlins.

SicEmBaylor
2/5/2009, 03:56 PM
Chilis sucks. If I were to ever go back to Muskogee, it would have to be Charlies, My Place, Chets or Hamlins.

I love the Charlies on Chandler -- they have this fantastic rotisserie chicken. My Place just isn't as good since they moved into their new place, and Hamlins is pretty tasty but she doesn't like Mexican. I've never eaten at Chets...where/what is it?

frankensooner
2/5/2009, 04:01 PM
It's a hot dog stand over off 32nd street. Westsiders rave about it. We had Rougher Dog on the East Side and it was the bomb-diggity. I thought it was better than Chets, but it has long since closed. Frank's Big O Burger was pretty good too. ;)

How about the Chinese Buffet at Curts Mall? I ate there once, it was okay.

And how could you have had a relationship with a woman who doesn't like Mexican food? Dang man. Priorities!!!

achiro
2/5/2009, 04:03 PM
Oh for the love of Butthole Jebus...

This

SicEmBaylor
2/5/2009, 04:06 PM
It's a hot dog stand over off 32nd street. Westsiders rave about it. We had Rougher Dog on the East Side and it was the bomb-diggity. I thought it was better than Chets, but it has long since closed. Frank's Big O Burger was pretty good too. ;)

How about the Chinese Buffet at Curts Mall? I ate there once, it was okay.

And how could you have had a relationship with a woman who doesn't like Mexican food? Dang man. Priorities!!!

Yeah I've had the Chinese Buffet there, but I hate Chinese food. My parents eat there pretty often though. I used to dig Furr's at Curt's though.

achiro
2/5/2009, 04:16 PM
Seriously, I may have missed some interaction with her somewhere but I was thinking that the last time you talked about her, that you were all set to go to her house for an evening of "video games" and whatever else while her hubby was in Iraq. Against everyones advise you went anyway and when asked about what happened you left everyone hanging on "the rest of the story" like you were very upset or weirded out by what happened? As I recall, you even said that you were done with it all????

frankensooner
2/5/2009, 04:18 PM
Shhhhh, my questions about where he is going to eat is going to cause him to spill the beans.

8timechamps
2/5/2009, 04:25 PM
Seriously, I may have missed some interaction with her somewhere but I was thinking that the last time you talked about her, that you were all set to go to her house for an evening of "video games" and whatever else while her hubby was in Iraq. Against everyones advise you went anyway and when asked about what happened you left everyone hanging on "the rest of the story" like you were very upset or weirded out by what happened? As I recall, you even said that you were done with it all????

Maybe she's a man?!

frankensooner
2/5/2009, 04:44 PM
oOgv-UuTgac

Tulsa_Fireman
2/5/2009, 04:57 PM

http://images.showhype.com/media/uploads/showhype/story_preview/2008/10/29/omg_feel_better_about_yourself_small_penis_contest .jpg

Rejection is a helluva drug.

Harry Beanbag
2/5/2009, 05:03 PM
A married couple is just that in social situations: a couple. If they choose to interact with people of the opposite sex without the other present, that is their choice, not yours. The only exception to this is in a situation where the event clearly implies it is not a couples event: bachelor parties, showers, etc.

Now you're really getting him excited.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/5/2009, 05:06 PM
Hell, I got half a stock just thinking about it myself.

royalfan5
2/5/2009, 05:35 PM
Just to be clear you are maintaining the type of relationship that tends to end badly with the wife of someone who has been trained to kill with a variety of weapons?

Frozen Sooner
2/5/2009, 05:45 PM
It's the art of disembowling someone with a popsicle stick!

royalfan5
2/5/2009, 05:51 PM
It's the art of disembowling someone with a popsicle stick!

Now there would be a quality Sic'em thread.

OUHOMER
2/5/2009, 05:58 PM
I think Sicem is ****ing with us.and all of you are playing along

LosAngelesSooner
2/5/2009, 06:06 PM
She asked me. Besides, I'm the progressive sort. ;) While he was in Iraq last year she routinely had me over to her house, alone, so she could cook me dinner and watch movies. If I can go over to her house, alone, then I should be able to have dinner with her without having him tag along.I HIGHLY encourage you to mention how often she invited you over to watch movies, cuddle on the couch and eat a home cooked dinner that she made just for you, while her husband was fighting a war in the sands of Iraq, in front of the husband while you're out to dinner with them both.

That'll go over really well. I promise.

Viking Kitten
2/5/2009, 06:07 PM
I think Sicem is ****ing with us. You all of you are playing along

This.

LosAngelesSooner
2/5/2009, 06:14 PM
This.
This.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/5/2009, 07:14 PM
And like that and uh.

8timechamps
2/5/2009, 08:04 PM
This.
This.

This

A Sooner in Texas
2/5/2009, 08:05 PM
I think Sicem is ****ing with us. You all of you are playing along

ITA. He's just doing this to win the thread starter pole. And I fell for it!!!!
Can I take my vote back and give it to Vet?

proud gonzo
2/5/2009, 08:45 PM
She asked me. Besides, I'm the progressive sort. ;) While he was in Iraq last year she routinely had me over to her house, alone, so she could cook me dinner and watch movies. If I can go over to her house, alone, then I should be able to have dinner with her without having him tag along.yeah, THAT part was f*cked up too.

A Sooner in Texas
2/5/2009, 09:43 PM
I get the feeling the husband must have met SicEm and that's why he's not at all threatened.

tbl
2/6/2009, 12:54 AM

http://www.meikathon.net/roflmao/facepalm.jpg

soonerboy_odanorth
2/6/2009, 01:41 AM
Wow. Sic'em... I keep hearing from people who've met you at tailgates that you are an alright guy... just hang out... have a cigar or two... Ya know... normal.

But this... Man if you insist on even carrying forward with yout "EX"..... well somebody ought to hold you down and just beat tha livin' p*** out of you. Really.

Leave it alone. Freakin' move on, you freakin' pansy.

And don't give me, or anyone here, that "dear friend" bulls*it." She now has a different chapter in her life and you were edited out.

Be a man and just walk away. What the he*l is wrong with you? You come off like a mamby-pamby weasel.

soonerboy_odanorth
2/6/2009, 01:47 AM
AND FURTHERMORE... after reading the "she lured me / wants to hang out / blah blah blah"... then that is even more reason you need to stand up and say... "NO THANKS!, You made your choice, I have to move on."

You enjoy being jerked around like a little prison sissy-beyotch? You better come to grips that she is keeping you on the line "just in case", not the other way around. Are you really ok with that?

Collier11
2/6/2009, 02:38 AM
Time to be a man my friend, not a puppet!

proud gonzo
2/6/2009, 02:51 AM
Leave it alone. Freakin' move on, you freakin' pansy.

This.

SicEmBaylor
2/6/2009, 03:14 AM
I get the feeling the husband must have met SicEm and that's why he's not at all threatened.

He's met me many times -- I was at their wedding. He isn't the least bit threatened by me which really irritates the hell out of me. I think he'd be more threatened if he knew all the things I used to do to his wife.

Fraggle145
2/6/2009, 03:28 AM

Gonna have to agree. Thats really ****ty. You pretty much rate just below **** now in my book.

SicEmBaylor
2/6/2009, 03:40 AM
Gonna have to agree. Thats really ****ty. You pretty much rate just below **** now in my book.

He knew I was over and didn't have a problem with it. She wouldn't have invited me over if he had an issue. In fact, no joke, their house was broken into one night while he was in Iraq and since she lived alone she was pretty spooked. He honestly suggested that she try to talk me into driving home from Waco so I could sleep on her couch for a couple of nights until she stopped worrying. There was no way that I could do that though since I had class.

I **** you not.

Fraggle145
2/6/2009, 03:44 AM
He knew I was over and didn't have a problem with it. She wouldn't have invited me over if he had an issue. In fact, no joke, their house was broken into one night while he was in Iraq and since she lived alone she was pretty spooked. He honestly suggested that she try to talk me into driving home from Waco so I could sleep on her couch for a couple of nights until she stopped worrying. There was no way that I could do that though since I had class.

I **** you not.

He doent have a problem with it because he is a stand up guy. You on the other hand have an ulterior motive that you pretend isnt real.

Get on with your life and quit being a doosh rocket.

LoyalFan
2/6/2009, 05:37 AM
Here, let's make it simple.

You appear to want in her pants....

Yeah, what V. sez! Besides, they prolly wouldn't fit you AND they'd clash with yer blou...errrr...shirt.

LF

frankensooner
2/6/2009, 10:07 AM
You deserve to eat at Chilis. ;)

jage
2/6/2009, 10:11 AM
He's met me many times -- I was at their wedding. He isn't the least bit threatened by me which really irritates the hell out of me. I think he'd be more threatened if he knew all the things I used to do to his wife.

Wow, no wonder she chose her husband over your sorry a$$. He sounds like a lot more trusting and stand up guy than you do.

Seriously, if I was the husband, and saw this post, I'd punch you square in the face, then go home and f@%$ my wife, something you'd never get to do for the rest of your life.

Seriously, I don't know you at all, but the way you talk makes me hate you on the interwebz.

A Sooner in Texas
2/6/2009, 10:14 AM

He's probably not threatened because all those things you used to "do" to his wife weren't enough to keep her with you. She obviously prefers what he now does to her.
You're the third wheel, SicEm. You oughta just roll on outta there.

jage
2/6/2009, 10:14 AM
And one more thing:

The "things you used to do to his wife" probably is nothing compared to the things he does to his wife now. He probably pleases her 10x more than you ever could.

You know why? Because he's a MAN, not some slimy bastard trying to take advantage of a guy's lonely wife while he's off serving and protecting your ***.

frankensooner
2/6/2009, 10:20 AM
My insult about eating at Chilis is still better than the new guy is a better lay insults, think about it. ;)

8timechamps
2/6/2009, 11:24 AM
My insult about eating at Chilis is still better than the new guy is a better lay insults, think about it. ;)

Nah. I still like the ribs.

frankensooner
2/6/2009, 11:28 AM
The ribs are better other places, the skillet queso isn't half bad, but bleh, it is almost as bad as Applebees. ;)

tbl
2/6/2009, 11:30 AM
He doent have a problem with it because he is a stand up guy. You on the other hand have an ulterior motive that you pretend isnt real.

Get on with your life and quit being a doosh rocket.

This.

Seriously man... you used to be somebody we could all mess with but still like you... but this has crossed into scumbaggery. This isn't some cutesy story about not knowing how to pump gas or start a lawnmower. We're talking about a mans wife. Just b/c she doesn't see you in a sexual way and her husband is ok with you hanging around has nothing to do with YOUR motives being completely unacceptable.

She's married holmes, so you need to back off and get over it.

8timechamps
2/6/2009, 11:37 AM
The ribs are better other places, the skillet queso isn't half bad, but bleh, it is almost as bad as Applebees. ;)

NOTHING, and I repeat NOTHING is as bad as Crapplebees.

TMcGee86
2/6/2009, 11:59 AM

Why don't you tell him. See how "threatened" he feels then. :rolleyes:

TMcGee86
2/6/2009, 12:00 PM
NOTHING, and I repeat NOTHING is as bad as Crapplebees.

This.

frankensooner
2/6/2009, 12:07 PM
What nobody likes a frosty brewtus and some riblets? ;)

IB4OU2
2/6/2009, 03:40 PM
What nobody likes a frosty brewtus and some riblets? ;)

I used to eat them with chicken fingers. They were OK.

SicEmBaylor
2/6/2009, 04:35 PM
This thread is making me hungry. I wish Muskogee had a decent steakhouse. I really like Baker's.

frankensooner
2/6/2009, 04:47 PM
This thread is making me hungry. I wish Muskogee had a decent steakhouse. I really like Baker's.

You don't like Western Sizzlin'? ;)

MMMMM Frog Legs and Onion Rings from Baker's, now that is good eatin'. I heard Runts has Baker's onion rings.

KC//CRIMSON
2/6/2009, 04:51 PM

Maybe you guys could exchange notes over dinner and then have a threesome.

Collier11
2/6/2009, 08:29 PM
SicEm would have to be in the middle

Sooner04
2/6/2009, 08:49 PM
Reading poetry to a woman while weeping over the lost cause of the Confederacy rarely threatens a lady's significant other.

Now, if you had put it in her butt that would've opened up a whole other can of worms.

Sooner04
2/6/2009, 08:50 PM
By the way, Herb Alpert's Spanish Flea was playing on my computer while I was reading this thread.

I suggest all of you who still give a crap go back to page one and begin reading the thread again while listening to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmFDPFKTOvk). High, unintentional comedy at its best.

JohnnyMack
2/6/2009, 09:06 PM
SicEm,

If you are in fact real and not some giant fabricated troll, then I have to say that you're a ginormous dooshrocket.

You should be fed a bowl of dried up dog **** and broken glass cereal for acting the way you do.

If you are in fact a troll, epic job!

SicEmBaylor
2/6/2009, 09:18 PM
SicEm,

If you are in fact real and not some giant fabricated troll, then I have to say that you're a ginormous dooshrocket.

You should be fed a bowl of dried up dog **** and broken glass cereal for acting the way you do.

If you are in fact a troll, epic job!

All of this because I like Grandy's?

Mjcpr
2/6/2009, 09:52 PM
Now, if you had put it in her butt that would've opened up a whole other can of worms.

Is that what's in there?!

Okla-homey
2/6/2009, 10:15 PM
Seems to me Sic'em would be better of trying to emulate a nineteenth century sense of personal honor as demonstrated by Robert E. Lee and the rest of his heroes than the Jerry Springer-esque trashiness he seems more disposed towards.

proud gonzo
2/6/2009, 10:43 PM
your posts about your whiny-bitch dealings with your skank-bitch ex irritate the hell out of me. and from all you've told us before, it doesn't sound like the things you used to do to her are anything to brag about.

SicEmBaylor
2/6/2009, 10:43 PM
Seems to me Sic'em would be better of trying to emulate a nineteenth century sense of personal honor as demonstrated by Robert E. Lee and the rest of his heroes than the Jerry Springer-esque trashiness he seems more disposed towards.

Wow. Stay classy, Homey.

proud gonzo
2/6/2009, 10:52 PM
I don't really think you should be advising people regarding class, dude.

SicEmBaylor
2/6/2009, 11:23 PM
I don't really think you should be advising people regarding class, dude.

It's just dinner with a friend.

Fraggle145
2/6/2009, 11:38 PM
Wow. Stay classy, Homey.

You should heed your own advice.

OK2LA
2/7/2009, 12:02 AM
He thinks that you're gay.

Half a Hundred
2/7/2009, 12:14 AM
Grow a pair. Don't go. Meet new people. Find another girl. Be happy. Let her be happy.

Stop being creepy on this one.

proud gonzo
2/7/2009, 01:04 AM
In the words of Garth Campbell, "TsshhhhYEAH, and monkeys might fly out of my butt."

soonerboomer93
2/7/2009, 01:18 AM

oh, he knows

soonerboomer93
2/7/2009, 01:22 AM

if it was truely just dinner with a friend, you wouldn't be bothered her husband was coming

GottaHavePride
2/7/2009, 06:45 PM
In the words of Garth Campbell, "TsshhhhYEAH, and monkeys might fly out of my butt."

WAYNE Campbell. Garth Algar.

;)

proud gonzo
2/7/2009, 08:39 PM
WAYNE Campbell. Garth Algar.

;)dammit :mad: This whole thread and THAT'S what you comment on?? :rolleyes:

Sooner04
2/7/2009, 09:08 PM
Is this gal hot? Because, you know, if she had a big, hairy mole on her face and her boobs were two different sizes then I'd be concerned you're worrying over nothing.

It's one thing to yearn for a goddess. It's a whole other to spend your time pining for some gal who's been bludgeoned with the ugly stick.

JohnnyMack
2/7/2009, 09:34 PM

No. It isn't.

proud gonzo
2/7/2009, 10:51 PM
Is this gal hot? No.

SicEmBaylor
2/8/2009, 01:13 AM
She's cute.

She also stood me up tonight...never called to finalize plans.

Chuck Bao
2/8/2009, 01:58 AM
Ummm...you drove all the way from Waco and she stood you up?

Seriously, that should tear it.

I get that she is cute. I get the infatuation and the heartbreak of unrequited love. I get that you text message each other day and night and you think that that makes you soul mates when she is at best just a needy friend. I get that she leads you around as if you were a little puppy.

The remedy is obvious and repeatedly pointed out here. Get over her and get a new infatuation, one that will return the loving.

Scott D
2/8/2009, 10:05 AM
Or better yet, when he meets them at the restaurant, grab him and give him a long, sloppy tounge kiss. Then look into his eyes and say something like "I miss your body", slap him on the ***, then look at SicEmEx and wink.

this fools. That should make her go away permanently.

Okla-homey
2/8/2009, 10:20 AM
I just hope to learn someday that Sic'em got his a$$ beat within an inch of his life over this sorta stuff. A real, old-school, country a$$-whippin' that involves tooth loss and broken nasal cartilage. That would be cool.:D

Rogue
2/8/2009, 10:51 AM
Why do y'all let SicEm get you riled up like this?

SicEmBaylor
2/8/2009, 02:17 PM
Ummm...you drove all the way from Waco and she stood you up?

Seriously, that should tear it.

I get that she is cute. I get the infatuation and the heartbreak of unrequited love. I get that you text message each other day and night and you think that that makes you soul mates when she is at best just a needy friend. I get that she leads you around as if you were a little puppy.

The remedy is obvious and repeatedly pointed out here. Get over her and get a new infatuation, one that will return the loving.

Oh I didn't drive up here just for that. We just happened to both be in town at the same time.

colleyvillesooner
2/8/2009, 03:04 PM
Someday you're gonna be pissed at yourself for being such her/a little bitch.

No offense...

:D

SicEmBaylor
2/8/2009, 03:08 PM
Someday you're gonna be pissed at yourself for being such her/a little bitch.

No offense...

None taken.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/8/2009, 07:52 PM
I think he'd be more threatened if he knew all the things I used to do to his wife.I thought you said she thought sex was icky and gross.

SicEmBaylor
2/8/2009, 08:13 PM
I thought you said she thought sex was icky and gross.

She did, but she still did it. I'm not sure she ever enjoyed any sort of physical contact with either me, her ex b/f, or her first husband. Evidently though the current husband has uh opened her eyes to better aspects of the act....

proud gonzo
2/8/2009, 08:48 PM
She did, but she still did it. I'm not sure she ever enjoyed any sort of physical contact with either me, her ex b/f, or her first husband. Evidently though the current husband has uh opened her eyes to better aspects of the act....
I think that may be an indication that YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

Sooner04
2/8/2009, 10:25 PM
I'm not sure she ever enjoyed any sort of physical contact with either me, her ex b/f, or her first husband.
[Clark Kellogg] Either come strong or don't come at all. [/Clark Kellogg]

Tulsa_Fireman
2/9/2009, 02:49 PM
Sic'em, you're supposed to bang HER, not the other way around.

Collier11
2/9/2009, 02:55 PM
I think that may be an indication that YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

If he cant figure out that rubbing it between her cheeks for 12 seconds until he makes a mess is not the right way, then no one can help him

SoonersEnFuego
2/9/2009, 04:23 PM
If he cant figure out that rubbing it between her cheeks for 12 seconds until he makes a mess is not the right way, then no one can help him
It's getting really graphic in here.

Move on. Lose her number. That's my advice.

badger
2/9/2009, 04:32 PM
I just arrived! Did I miss anything?

If someone hasn't already suggested it (I'm SORRY! My computer was down all weekend with a case of LINUX! Sorry!), bring a girl along and make it into a double-date.

NYC Poke
2/9/2009, 04:45 PM

If someone hasn't already suggested it (I'm SORRY! My computer was down all weekend with a case of LINUX! Sorry!), bring a girl along and make it into a double-date.

You do recall that this is SicEm, right?

Collier11
2/9/2009, 05:03 PM
He could become left handed and it could be a double date everytime he was home alone

yermom
2/9/2009, 05:23 PM

Linux? wha?

oh and

PIITB

badger
2/9/2009, 06:45 PM
Come ON! There's GOTTA be females who are single and up for free dinner lurking around Waco!

Dannnng, man. Just host a good ol' college house/apartment party, hang some mistletoe and don't EVER leave the couch underneath said mistletoe. The first chick that sits down is the one you invite on the double date. If she declines, kiss her and wait for the next to sit down. If a guy should sit down, pull a Forrest Gump "Seat taken" and repeat until the next girl sits down.

Seriously, man... there's gotta be a girl out there fore the resident Baylor fan!

CORNholio
2/9/2009, 08:12 PM
home.
wrecker.
Seriously man just nail her sister or best friend. That will make her hate you and you can move on.

Ace
2/9/2009, 08:26 PM

The winner. (by my personal laugh meter)

SicEmBaylor
2/9/2009, 11:35 PM
home.
wrecker.
Seriously man just nail her sister or best friend. That will make her hate you and you can move on.

She doesn't have a sister, and I am her bestfriend.

Curly Bill
2/9/2009, 11:49 PM

What about her Mom? ;)

proud gonzo
2/9/2009, 11:51 PM
no, you're her bitch. there's a difference.

Vaevictis
2/9/2009, 11:57 PM

Um, yeah...

I bet he does know all the things you used to do to her, and that's why he doesn't feel threatened at all.

SicEmBaylor
2/10/2009, 03:06 AM
After a back and forth on Facebook, she seems to think it's my fault for the failed get-together since I never called on Saturday to arrange plans. I was waiting for her to let me know something and she was waiting for me to call. She called it an "epic fail."

silverwheels
2/10/2009, 03:34 AM
I'm still debating whether or not SicEm's ongoing soap opera of a life is real or if he's just making all of this up. Either way, it's sad.

Frozen Sooner
2/10/2009, 03:46 AM
"epic fail."

This.

Half a Hundred
2/10/2009, 07:18 AM
After a back and forth on Facebook, she seems to think it's my fault for the failed get-together since I never called on Saturday to arrange plans. I was waiting for her to let me know something and she was waiting for me to call. She called it an "epic fail."

There's your opportunity to make a clean break and never bring this up with us again.

Okla-homey
2/10/2009, 07:23 AM
I'm still debating whether or not SicEm's ongoing soap opera of a life is real or if he's just making all of this up. Either way, it's sad.

It is, but remember, he has certain disabilities as evidenced by seven years in college and still no degree.

frankensooner
2/10/2009, 10:15 AM
Homey, he has splained this to you until he is Baylor green in the face. He had to go home several times due to family issues. He wishes he had already graduated and was managing a Little Caesars. ;)

8timechamps
2/10/2009, 03:00 PM
I've got a remedy for all of this:

1. Sit on your left hand (or right hand if you're left handed) until it falls asleep.

2. 'rough up the suspect' with said hand.

It's called The Stranger.

YWIA

SicEmBaylor
2/10/2009, 03:04 PM
Homey, he has splained this to you until he is Baylor green in the face. He had to go home several times due to family issues. He wishes he had already graduated and was managing a Little Caesars. ;)

I guarantee you I'd manage it better than the Bellmead franchise.

soonerboomer93
2/10/2009, 03:49 PM
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

simplified/fixed

SicEmBaylor
2/10/2009, 03:51 PM
I don't think I was doing it wrong, but I make no claim to doing it well. That's partly her fault since she didn't exactly provide a lot of opportunities for practice.

soonerboomer93
2/10/2009, 03:58 PM
epic phail

Scott D
2/10/2009, 04:01 PM
crash and burn crash and burn.

Someone apply for SicEm to be on that show "The Wingman".

Sooner04
2/10/2009, 04:25 PM
Sic 'em, if you were doing it right there would've been MANY opportunities for practice.

NormanPride
2/10/2009, 04:26 PM
I think the problem here is that we are setting too lofty of goals for the man. Sic'Em, let's start with some attainable goals and, once those are commonplace, we can move on.

Step One: Contact her less. If she contacts you it's okay, but keep it to a minimum. She lives far away and is bad for you, so we need to minimize contact. Once you've done that, it will be easier to move on to step two, which is to avoid her.

Sooner04
2/10/2009, 04:30 PM
Step Three is book a flight to San Francisco, buy a funny hat and go get what you really need.

SicEmBaylor
2/10/2009, 04:36 PM
Sic 'em, if you were doing it right there would've been MANY opportunities for practice.

I can't argue with that logic.

Sooner04
2/10/2009, 04:37 PM
Were you putting it in the right hole or were your sailors abandoning ship before they arrived in port?

SicEmBaylor
2/10/2009, 05:04 PM
Were you putting it in the right hole or were your sailors abandoning ship before they arrived in port?

Neither were a problem. Uh, the ship has an amazing ability to make several cruises before refueling.

I think the issue is that when we were dating, this sailor was seriously limited on what ports he could visit. More exciting trips were definitely planned, but only the most direct and fast route was allowed by uh...the port owner.

I've really stretched this analogy as far as it'll go I think.

proud gonzo
2/10/2009, 08:34 PM
Sic 'em, if you were doing it right there would've been MANY opportunities for practice.Exactly.

Neither were a problem. Uh, the ship has an amazing ability to make several cruises before refueling.

I think the issue is that when we were dating, this sailor was seriously limited on what ports he could visit. More exciting trips were definitely planned, but only the most direct and fast route was allowed by uh...the port owner.

I've really stretched this analogy as far as it'll go I think.
What part of "you're doing it wrong" did you not understand?

Scott D
2/10/2009, 08:46 PM
Exactly.

What part of "you're doing it wrong" did you not understand?

I'll take "You're doing it wrong" for 100 Alex.