PDA

View Full Version : Stoops Press Conference Live at 3:05

JLEW1818
2/4/2009, 03:46 PM
Stoops Press Conference Live at 3:05

Watch Head Coach Bob Stoops as he discusses the 2009 football signing class.
NORMAN, Okla. -- Watch head coach Bob Stoops live at 3:05 p.m., during his 2009 Signing Day press conference available exclusively at SoonerSports.com. The webcast is free but does require fans to log in with a free account created via Oklahoma All-Access.

Twenty-two individuals have signed on the dotted line to join the Oklahoma football program next season. Coach Stoops will share his thoughts on this year's signing class and the impact they may have both immediately and throughout the course of the next four years.

For complete official coverage of Signing Day, click here. We provided up-to-the-minute coverage throughout the day as national letters of intent came in on the football office fax machine, in addition to a live webcast with thoughts and analysis from OU's coaches.

Stay tuned to SoonerSports.com in the coming days for signee highlights and a complete archive of the official 2009 Signing Day live webcast.

SoonerSports.com Live Webcast

http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/020409aaa.html

soonerfan28
2/4/2009, 04:41 PM
The computer I'm on is a piece of **** so I'll have to wait until I get home to see it because I can't watch it off of the website.

delhalew
2/4/2009, 06:21 PM
Its not your computer. Media is unavailable.

BoulderSooner79
2/4/2009, 06:57 PM
Do you really need to see press conference? I'll just replay the one from last year.

"We signed some great athletes with good character... They give us depth and will help our team win... Don't judge a recruiting class until 2-3 years down the road... I really pleased with the guys who signed on today"

Or maybe he messed with our heads today.

"Normally, I say wait 2-3 years to judge a class. But I can say right now this class is crap. We didn't get anyone we wanted. None of these guys will ever see the field unless we screw up future classes too. I'm going to drink some scotch, in a great way." ;)

007sooner
2/5/2009, 11:02 PM
Seriously, come on, in the off season, any OU football news is both riveting and completely necessary.