PDA

View Full Version : Demontre Hurst

tommieharris91
2/3/2009, 11:22 PM
I really don't have anything except that he switched his commitment to OU today.

And this. (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=64716) :D

CatfishSooner
2/3/2009, 11:30 PM
nice AND....

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! POOR POKES ...

Curly Bill
2/3/2009, 11:34 PM
That was some quality stuff. :D

sooner518
2/3/2009, 11:44 PM
[hairGel] Why would he want to go to a school and have to work hard to get playing time because they have so many good players when he could come to our school and start as a freshman because we have crappy players?! I dont get it! Them Gooners must be buying him a new Lexus at Big Red Sports and Imports!!!!!!!![hairGel]

Collier11
2/3/2009, 11:53 PM
Whoa, for a minute I thought you were Robert Allen

Rhino
2/4/2009, 02:09 AM
Very solid pickup for us.

Rhino
2/4/2009, 02:13 AM
From OP:

Wolffierulz
Hope he goes 0-4 against us Considering little brother has never won four straight against OU, I think it's safe to say there's no danger of that happening.

JLEW1818
2/4/2009, 02:15 AM
this class is loaded with DB's

badger
2/4/2009, 09:56 AM
well, so long as he doesn't have access codes to certain fueling commodities (which he shouldn't since he's from texas), welcome to OU! :D

If you still have feelings for Stillwater, please realize that you will still get to take trips there every-other-year. This is the only day that they have a crowd, anyway.

Oh, and then there's this (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=64716). You had them at hello. And now you really have them at goodbye. :D

I would like pay tribute to this quote in that thread:

All this thread is doing is confirming to him that he made the right decision. Nice going boys.
It's good to know some are receiving an education in Stillwater. To use a timely analogy, when you get laid off your first instinct is to say "f--- you" to everyone in the office, especially your former bosses. But professionally and courteously, you thank them for the time you spent together, ask for a letter of recommendation and wish everyone well. In the case of the lost recruit, you wish them well and thank them for considering your university... and then make them wish they never changed their mind.

With that in mind, I hope we don't get too riled up if we lose one of our verbals.

Sooner in Tampa
2/4/2009, 11:46 AM
Damn...this is quickly becoming the year of the de-commit.

I don't remember so many kids changing their commits in the past.

picasso
2/4/2009, 01:19 PM
From OP:
Considering little brother has never won three or four straight against OU, I think it's safe to say there's no danger of that happening.
fixed.

tennsooner
2/7/2009, 08:31 AM
[QUOTE=It might be time for Gundy to grow a pair and quit bowing down to the sooners. Look where it got Pat Jones....[/QUOTE]
I wonder what this genius is suggesting? Does he want Gundy to go pistol whip him till he changes his mind and goes to OSU?:confused: :confused:

BillyBall
2/7/2009, 08:37 AM
Poke4Christ is quite possibly the only rational poster on "Orange Power".