PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Musil?

soonerfan28
2/3/2009, 09:52 AM
Since we are just about 15 hours from signing day and Musil hasn't been talked about very much I just had a couple of questions. What position is he going to play? I've heard safety or FB/TE. He doesn't appear to have the speed to play safety and we already have 4 LB's coming in, so I wouldn't think he would move to LB, but then again Mahoney did de-commit. And how good of a get is this guy for OU?

BoomerJ
2/3/2009, 11:34 AM
Soonerfan, you probably know more about him than me, but when I saw his measurables (ht., wt., speed) I thought this guy could be the next Matt Clapp. He just needs to work on the hair.

KingDavid
2/3/2009, 04:55 PM
Since we are just about 15 hours from signing day and Musil hasn't been talked about very much I just had a couple of questions. What position is he going to play? I've heard safety or FB/TE. He doesn't appear to have the speed to play safety and we already have 4 LB's coming in, so I wouldn't think he would move to LB, but then again Mahoney did de-commit. And how good of a get is this guy for OU?

Everything I've read indicates he'll be playing the Brody Eldridge combo role - the FB/TE you mentioned. Or perhaps more the FB (Clapp) role.

Needs to add weight to fill in for Eldridge, and (as previously mentioned) hair to fill in for Clapp.

Rhino
2/3/2009, 05:46 PM
Musil = Clapp
Ikard = Eldridge