PDA

View Full Version : Dear Restauranteurs

Veritas
2/1/2009, 03:06 PM
Stop putting surcharges on my bill that aren't on the menu and aren't communicated to me, because I'm not paying them.

Oh, so drinking a scotch neat means a bigger pour, therefore a $3 fee? Or in some places, if you have scotch on rocks it's a $2 surcharge. But it's not on the menu, and the waiter conveniently forgets to mention it. Take if off the bill or you're going to eat the whole ****ing ticket.

More salsa is $1.00? I never agreed to that.

Cream for my coffee is $0.75. Now, seriously, that's just crap.

Tell you what, I'll pay these BS add-ons right after you get done sucking my scrot.

StoopTroup
2/1/2009, 03:23 PM
How much for a glass of ice and a shot of scotch?

yermom
2/1/2009, 04:12 PM
drink prices a pretty ridiculous anyway

StoopTroup
2/1/2009, 04:26 PM
Sometimes...after I have a drink...I have to make a few calls. :D

http://www.spokane7.com/images/2006/dec/14/cellphoneflask.jpg

Okla-homey
2/1/2009, 07:32 PM
Stop putting surcharges on my bill that aren't on the menu and aren't communicated to me, because I'm not paying them.

Oh, so drinking a scotch neat means a bigger pour, therefore a $3 fee? Or in some places, if you have scotch on rocks it's a $2 surcharge. But it's not on the menu, and the waiter conveniently forgets to mention it. Take if off the bill or you're going to eat the whole ****ing ticket.

Tell you what, I'll pay these BS add-ons right after you get done sucking my scrot.

Why do you hate small businessmen who are merely trying to make enough to pay their personnel a living wage and provide them health care benefits? Fascist!;)

I myself just pay whatever I'm charged, along with the polite 20% tip, because I figure I'd rather support folks who are at least trying to work by slinging my chow than have them dealing crack, stealing, or turning tricks.:D

Penguin
2/1/2009, 07:40 PM
Greatest ripoff in America. Why pay $6 for a rum and coke when you can make one at home for about 50 cents?

Okla-homey
2/1/2009, 07:49 PM
Greatest ripoff in America. Why pay $6 for a rum and coke when you can make one at home for about 50 cents?

because it stimulizes the economy you unpatriotic bastage!;)

yermom
2/1/2009, 08:17 PM
if the waiter doesn't mention that it's going to cost extra, i could see skimping a tad on the tip

bluedogok
2/1/2009, 08:40 PM

Then don't go to places who do it......just pay the bill the first time and don't go back.

I never understand how Mexican chain restaurants survive in OKC, too many of the locals include the setup and the nationals want to nickle and dime you for everything. The locals were usually better anyway. Many of the locals down here nickle-n-dime for everything, people here are surprised that most of the locals that I knew of in OKC you got the chips, salsa, queso, tortillas, relish, and sopapillas included in the meal.